Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Are nba players thugs and criminals?

I'm trying to force myself to remain interested in the nba. I've always respected the sport as a bastion of athleticism, grace and skill, rather than an ugly display of brute strength and violence, such as boxing and football.

Increasingly however, the players themselves are eyesores, and the degeneracy of their lifestyles is increasingly difficult to ignore. Whether it's sordid tales of james harden's sex life, kobe's rape charges, or seeing a lost soul like chris andersen, covered from neck to toe in tattoos, returning after being investigated for internet sex crimes and multiple bouts with addiction.

Why should we give our money, whether it's in the form of ticket sales, jersey sales or whatnot, to degenerates who are using their money for drugs and prostitutes?

I love this game, to echo the cliche, but the sick lifestyles of so many of these players makes me feel bad for following and supporting the game. Where do you stand?

vCash
    We're not all fans of Jr Smith and AI.

vCash
    The ones that are thugs and criminals are thugs and criminals. The ones that aren't are not thugs and criminals.

Why lump 'em all together?

vCash
    I don't care what of kind of people they are or what they do in their personal life. I just care about if they help my team win or not.

S E A N....M A Y N E

vCash
    Does DeMarcus Cousins ring a hell

Quote Originally Posted by PraiseJesus View Post
    My PREDICITON OF LEBRON GOING TO THE KNICKS WAS SPOT ON!!!!

JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

I'M NEVER WRONG

FREE MY SOURCE PraiseJesus

vCash
    This has bad thread written all over it. Closing...