0.417 P% 0.917
    2.67 G/G 2.83
    3.17 GA/G 2.00
    22.7 PP% 12.5
    80.0 PK% 96.4
    31.8 S/G 30.5
    33.0 SA/G 27.5
    42.0 FO% 60.7

Big story: One of the hottest teams in the NHL will face off against one of the coldest -- the Bruins have yet to lose in regulation and are coming off three consecutive wins, while the Sabres have dropped four straight - including an agonizing 4-3 overtime loss to Toronto on Tuesday.

Some of my favorite Bruins Sabres moments:

Superman in Black and Gold

A Mack truck named Lucic

Sit boy...good sabre

Party time!

Thanks for coming

Lets GO BRUINS!!!!

vCash
    Sit boy... good Sabre

After Hours album out 4/29

When you're having fun... Timeflies

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tomsa592 View Post
    sit boy... Good sabre

vCash
    Should be a good match-up, even with the Sabres off to a slow start I expect them to come out swinging.

First Milk Crates, Now Water Bottles.....Nothing is Safe

vCash
    Expecting this game to at least have 2 fights in it.

vCash
    I'm expecting John Scott to get a start, especially with Kaleta on the mend

After Hours album out 4/29

When you're having fun... Timeflies

vCash
    i can't wait for tomorrow night...i'll be there, i hope i see a multiple fights, an on-ice brawl (a la MTL game a few years ago) goalies go at it.....6-7 goals on the Bruins side....Seguin finally breaking out, Dougie scoring his first...and a hotdog thrown on the ice!!!!!!!!!!

But in all seriousness, hope the B's come out and show Buffalo how you play tough hockey...i LOVE that teams like Buff and MTL went out to get tougher, basically playing right into the Bruins' hands. This is their style of hockey, and when you try and copy the team who has perfected it, you're gunna get your ***** kicked...Lets keep the the point streak going!!! pumped

vCash
    Just found out I am going to the game tomorrow, best part..... I'm being paid to be there!!!
    The place I work at are providing the kids to play in-between periods so I am getting to tag along. Freaking amped right now!
    -

vCash
    B's should win something like 5-2? But I'm I the only one who feels like this team is peaking a little to early? Don't get me wrong I hope they win every game but I'm just worried knock on wood. Thoughts?
    20+ years from now I and others will look back @WMXXX and say remember when Brock Beat The Undertaker? More people will remember his only loss more than those 21 Straight wins.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    B's should win something like 5-2? But I'm I the only one who feels like this team is peaking a little to early? Don't get me wrong I hope they win every game but I'm just worried knock on wood. Thoughts?
    With it being such a short season, i'm not to worried.
    Right now I see them stay hot a little while longer. Cooling of for a stretch, playing something like .500 hockey for 2-3 weeks, and then picking it back up right in time for a run at the cup. Also the crazy part to think is, we still haven't seen their best. The third line has been abismal, they are around a -11 combined. Segin hasn't started scoring yet, so in reality this team can still turn it up a bit more.
    -

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by penuch View Post
    With it being such a short season, i'm not to worried.
    Right now I see them stay hot a little while longer. Cooling of for a stretch, playing something like .500 hockey for 2-3 weeks, and then picking it back up right in time for a run at the cup. Also the crazy part to think is, we still haven't seen their best. The third line has been abismal, they are around a -11 combined. Segin hasn't started scoring yet, so in reality this team can still turn it up a bit more.
    If their this good now, just imagine how they will be when they do play their best?
    20+ years from now I and others will look back @WMXXX and say remember when Brock Beat The Undertaker? More people will remember his only loss more than those 21 Straight wins.

vCash
    The Sabres have been waiting til this day to debut their "new and physical" team against the Bruins. I say bring it. Let's do it right.
    Feeling left out in society? Are you that kid? The Bruins forum can help you.

PSD's Zdeno Chara

PSD Bruins Hall of Fame Class of 2010

Yeti FTW

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    I personally don't feel like they are peaking or playing there best right now. Of the 6 games they've played 4 were 1 goal games (take away the EN) and 3 have had to go to overtime/shootouts

First Milk Crates, Now Water Bottles.....Nothing is Safe

vCash
    John Scott vs Chara tonight I wanna see it!

vCash
    @RealJackEdwards
    Paul MacDermid to dress tonight as Bruins anticipate pugnacious night vs BUF & Steve Ott, John Scott. 6:30 pregame 7PM gametime on NESN.
    @RealJackEdwards
    Lane MacDermid! Paul is his father! I made the same mistake on the air a year ago. LOL
    Good ole Jack!
    Kaleb Tarczewski Watch 2013
    FG%: 54.9 Pts: 10.0 Reb: 6.5 Blk: 1.0

Florida Gators. Arizona Wildcats. New England Patriots. Boston Bruins. Boston Celtics. Boston Red Sox. #14 Tony Stewart. #42 Kyle Larson

Follow me on Twitter @derrike
    2013 PSD Patriots Forum Fantasy Football Champion

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast