Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by djsunyc View Post
    follow up with demar for millsap and either watson or tinsley.

but getting back to this one...the trade doesn't happen unless MLSE is on board with it. so expect colangelo's option to be picked up next year.

second, i think kleiza is gonna get amnestied or if they save it for bargs after another season (if he's not traded).

this trade is not just about this season, but next year as well.
    Very good points. I was thinking the very same thing. MLSE is behind BC and this is proof.

Can we get a medical exemption for Klieza? That way we wouldn't have to amnesty him.

I really would like hadaddi. Release peaches for a roster spot for the newly signed 3rd string PG.

vCash
    ****ing Rudy Gay Mannn

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 3Blueforyou View Post
    your argument has swayed me, your right it will probably happen now.
    lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 3neSoulja View Post
    Rudy gays first game stat line

34 mins. 9 Pts 4/15fg 5 reb 3ast 2stls 1 blk

All of us raptor fans have a heart attack or commit suicide
    game after that 35min 30pts 13/15fg 7 assist 5 assist 5 stl 2block

All of us raptor fans start saying he's top 5

vCash
    We can finally close games out.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellcrooner View Post
    Haddadi shouldnt get cut, he has some game in him.
    he is a good rebounder

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ink View Post
    haha, so we should be thankful that the deal is not an all time NBA low ...

I hadn't actually been concerned with Davis blowing up or Gay being inefficient. I'm more concerned that Davis being gone means Bargnani will start and that Gay is a level below elite when what we needed was elite. If that player isn't there I'd rather not take the half measures and waste assets on one who has proven not to be the difference maker with Memphis.
    If Bargs can start hitting his shots then this lineup could actually work. He stretches the floor enough and can create a lot of space for guys like Gay to drive. The biggest problem Gay had in Memphis was that Randolph was primarily a post player and fairly slow when moving around the perimeter. Bargs is fairly quick for a PF and has longer range.

vCash
    Some players need a change of scenery in order to flourish their careers. I mean Zach Randolph for example had the same critism before landing in memphis and look at him now! I think rudy gay will thrive in toronto with lowry, derozen and ross.

It also gets rid of the point guard controversy and assures lowry that he will be the starting point guard going forward. Also were showing lowry that we're looking to bring in talent.

Rudy is still young and has lots of room to improve and get better. Hope we see that here. I like the trade for the raps!

vCash
    http://www.nba.com/raptors/video/201...SEYPRE-2369263

Mr. Casey does not look too happy. Does anyone else feel that Casey and Bryan Colangelo are not in the same page when it comes to this team? I have to say I'm on Casey's side on this one.

vCash
    we get second pick and cash?

thats what flashed up on the screen.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by P.I. View Post
    http://www.nba.com/raptors/video/201...SEYPRE-2369263

Mr. Casey does not look too happy. Does anyone else feel that Casey and Bryan Colangelo are not in the same page when it comes to this team? I have to say I'm on Casey's side on this one.
    well Casey has yet to show he's a good coach. lets him worry about his job before he worries about someone else's

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by koreancabbage View Post
    well Casey has yet to show he's a good coach. lets him worry about his job before he worries about someone else's
    What?? Have you seen our team and the injuries over the past 2 years? He's done a great job of making us competitive with sub-par talent every night. Not too mention this trade as an example of how he isn't given the players he wants.

vCash
    Dude really? For the players that he has I think he actually doing a good job. Thats the problem, when the coach does not have a say into what players he wants to say and go, then the GM should coach the team. You cant keep beating a dead horse here. We went from Sam Mitchell to Triano to Casey, who I think are great coaches... you got to help them out and get the players that they need not what the upper management things he needs.

vCash
    True enough. I'm not thrilled about this trade, but mostly because we've got a TON of salary now invested in limited players (Gay, Demar, Bargnani) and have the characteristic look of a treadmill team. That said, the talent level goes up and as much as I love Ed Davis, PFs are dime a dozen in this league and with his relatively limited offensive game, you'd want better D.

I'm ambivalent. Perhaps that's because I don't care about this team nearly as much as I used to. Too much losing since Vince.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by magikmc View Post
    What?? Have you seen our team and the injuries over the past 2 years? He's done a great job of making us competitive with sub-par talent every night. Not too mention this trade as an example of how he isn't given the players he wants.
    lol @ this guy thinking Casey is a good coach BUAHAHAHA

Page 4 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast