Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 35 of 50 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast
Results 511 to 525 of 744
  1. #511
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    21,208
    vCash
    1500
    Fields made a 3


    SWAGUEZ!!!

  2. #512
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    21,208
    vCash
    1500
    Someone needs to box out Jordan


    SWAGUEZ!!!

  3. #513
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    21,208
    vCash
    1500
    Nasty dunk by DeMar


    SWAGUEZ!!!

  4. #514
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    21,208
    vCash
    1500
    Not a bad way to score your first FG


    SWAGUEZ!!!

  5. #515
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    21,208
    vCash
    1500
    Yikes... that wasn't even close.


    SWAGUEZ!!!

  6. #516
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    21,208
    vCash
    1500
    Wrong thread


    SWAGUEZ!!!

  7. #517
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    perth australia
    Posts
    9,336
    vCash
    1500

  8. #518
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,187
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Freakazoid View Post
    I'm not being sensitive, I just think that if you have a problem with someone you might as well just be upfront about it or ignore them instead of being a little ***** and passive aggressively attacking them whenever possible.

    It's not just me, you do it with everyone you don't agree with. You said you were done with this argument months ago, but here I am again, receiving the same platitudes you so kindly bestowed from a month old discussion.

    As well, you clearly don't get it. It's not about being obsessed with stats, it's about having some sort of objective basis for your argument or else this whole discussion is just pointless. A great example of this is the whole Rudy Gay trade. People have all these subjective expectations of Gay's game but for anyone that has remotely watched Memphis through anything other than the highlights, they know that these expectations are not only unfounded but unrealistic.
    Actually you are that sensitive for responding again when an apology was already directed to you. To really think about it, I only acknowledged what Byronicle pointed out.

    You backed up your arguments with numbers but you clearly dismissed other people's opinion when its not based on objective evidence.

    So why dont we drop this and let's move on .

  9. #519
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    2,474
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps Insider 12 View Post
    Actually you are that sensitive for responding again when an apology was already directed to you. To really think about it, I only acknowledged what Byronicle pointed out.

    You backed up your arguments with numbers but you clearly dismissed other people's opinion when its not based on objective evidence.

    So why dont we drop this and let's move on .
    What apology? You dropped it because you couldn't come up with a good argument so you sarcastically admitted that you were wrong and went on passive aggressively attacking me whenever you had a chance rather than coming up with an intelligent rebuttal. Even when I wasn't talking to you or even directing my arguments at you, you dropped in from time to time attacking me.

    I'm only addressing you now because you're clearly asking for it. Why call me out at all if you're not looking for me to respond to you?

    And why shouldn't I dismiss other people's opinions when it's not backed with objective evidence?

  10. #520
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,187
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Freakazoid View Post
    What apology? You dropped it because you couldn't come up with a good argument so you sarcastically admitted that you were wrong and went on passive aggressively attacking me whenever you had a chance rather than coming up with an intelligent rebuttal. Even when I wasn't talking to you or even directing my arguments at you, you dropped in from time to time attacking me.

    I'm only addressing you now because you're clearly asking for it. Why call me out at all if you're not looking for me to respond to you?

    And why shouldn't I dismiss other people's opinions when it's not backed with objective evidence?
    Where is the attack there, I basically acknowledged a point
    I made a point about this months before the trade and I got a lengthy stat 101 lesson from the resident stats guy.
    I don't see an insult from my statement. You are just being sensitive, just admit it.

    We are all on the same boat here, if a point of view does not align with ours, its human nature to dismiss it. But being objective all the time does not mean that you are always right at all times. Gray area do exist.

    Anyway I'm out.
    Last edited by Raps Insider 12; 02-01-2013 at 10:13 PM.

  11. #521
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Brampton, Ontario
    Posts
    24,185
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Tmath View Post
    Fields made a 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Tmath View Post
    Someone needs to box out Jordan
    Quote Originally Posted by Tmath View Post
    Nasty dunk by DeMar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tmath View Post
    Not a bad way to score your first FG
    Quote Originally Posted by Tmath View Post
    Yikes... that wasn't even close.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tmath View Post
    Wrong thread

  12. 02-02-2013, 10:30 AM
    Reason
    asking both of you to let it go

  13. 02-02-2013, 10:34 AM
    Reason
    asking both of you to let it go

  14. #522
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    16,269
    vCash
    1500
    Rudy on NBA TV talking with Isiah Thomas and Smitch

    http://www.nba.com/video/channels/nb..._12_twitter_L#

  15. #523
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    perth australia
    Posts
    9,336
    vCash
    1500
    remember when acy was giving gay a bunch of hard fouls in memphis lol.

  16. #524
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    8,486
    vCash
    1500
    Has there been an update on hadaddi? Is he coming to play, going to be bought out, or saved for another trade coming shortly?

  17. #525
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Brandon, MB
    Posts
    6,672
    vCash
    1500
    I think Hadaddi is just being bought out.

Page 35 of 50 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •