Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Big Ben back to the Pistons?

http://www.pistonpowered.com/2013/01...ons-now-clear/
    By trading two players (Tayshaun Prince and Austin Daye) for one (Jose Calderon), the Pistons now have an open roster spot. Patrick just reminded me of something Ben Wallace said in December:
    ďIím not retired,Ē Wallace said. ďItís a good chance Iíll be playing again. Nobody wants to file those (retirement) papers, thatís a hassle.Ē
    Wallace, 38, believes something will happen soon to make a way for him. Itís important to note he said heíd never wear a jersey other than the Pistonsí red, white and blue, so one has to wonder if a spot will open up ó or if heís willing to back off that statement to get back on the court.

Was this the something that would happen soon? I sure hope so.

vCash
    I guess this would be a reason to start Drummond then.

Catches: Yards: TDs:

vCash
    sounds good to me.

vCash
    well we have an open roster spot now right? If we aren't going to use Slava I see no reason not to bring back Wallace for like 15-20 mpg

edit: depends on if we make a playoff push or not. If we fall further behind the 8th seed just stay "retired" and play Krav
    Last edited by GuySir; 01-30-2013 at 09:30 PM.

vCash
    I hope so, we need a guy here who can mentor defense, who better than Big Ben?
    $9.99

vCash
    I would rather see what slava has. We need to see what else we have in our young guys to see which ones we want to keep around for the longterm and see where we need to spend all this cash that we have for next offseason. I still love ya big ben but your run is done.
    Max Scherzer season stats

blue eyes - 1

brown eyes - 1

wins

losses

KOs

BB

WHIP

vCash
    I'm not understanding why we have to sign ben just so he can teach defense ... Can't he just come to our practices and teach them their?

I mean like wtf, we don't need to sign someone to a contract just to teach drummond how to weight lift

vCash
    I was thinking sign him to play lol, not teach. Well... cool if he can do both, but anything that will facilitate Drum into the starting lineup really. Frank doesn't want to play Slava, but obviously he'd play Wallace, so if that's what it takes so be it. BUT, I'd rather just give the minutes to Slava, it's not my call though

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by guysir View Post
    i was thinking sign him to play lol, not teach. Well... Cool if he can do both, but anything that will facilitate drum into the starting lineup really. Frank doesn't want to play slava, but obviously he'd play wallace, so if that's what it takes so be it. But, i'd rather just give the minutes to slava, it's not my call though
    x2

vCash
    Slava doesnt look bad at all from what i saw in the Pistons-Pacers game today. Impressive 3 minutes