Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 23 of 23
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    16,011
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by J Falk View Post
    How did y'all feel about the loss of Daye as well? I'm a Grizz fan, and on paper, Daye looks like a real nice prospect that could turn into a great role player for us.
    He can shoot the 3. Thats about it.

    You're going to like Prince though. He will be a great fit.

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Detroit, Michigan
    Posts
    7,572
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by J Falk View Post
    How did y'all feel about the loss of Daye as well? I'm a Grizz fan, and on paper, Daye looks like a real nice prospect that could turn into a great role player for us.
    Underbeefed stretch 4, can shoot the 3.

    Dathomir Rancors (5-2)

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Saginaw, MI
    Posts
    15,714
    vCash
    500
    It's amazing that a SF with a 7'6" wingspan can't play D. He's just that slow/unathletic. Can't dribble, can't set a pick, can't move lol, if his spot up game isn't working he's useless.

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    16,011
    vCash
    1500

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Saginaw, MI
    Posts
    15,714
    vCash
    500
    lol !

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Memphis
    Posts
    433
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    It's amazing that a SF with a 7'6" wingspan can't play D. He's just that slow/unathletic. Can't dribble, can't set a pick, can't move lol, if his spot up game isn't working he's useless.
    Well, maybe playing for a contender and having a great defensive team around him will rub off on him...For some reason, I see him becoming a key piece for us...

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    5,768
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by J Falk View Post
    Well, maybe playing for a contender and having a great defensive team around him will rub off on him...For some reason, I see him becoming a key piece for us...
    he does hit big shots when he gets a chance

  8. #23
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    3,220
    vCash
    1500
    once in a while daye will wow u and u'll be like OMG HES AMAZING, but that seems to be the trend with some detroit players (stuckey, Knight) if daye can get confident he can knock down jumpers easily, hlike that game he had this season.

    just keep an eye on him, and u guys got t prince, he will be missed but it was time to move on.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •