7 22.58%
  • Teddy Bridgewater

21 67.74%
  • I'm not sure I'll email ESPN tomorrow and ask then come back and answer

3 9.68%
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tunnicliffderek View Post
    well you are not going to like this but i also agree with you Bridgewater over Manzeil. ill make things interesting though Tajh Boyd over Bridgewater. i believe Boyd to be the best QB in college. i can make it even more interesting and i may be the only one who believes this but idc Logan Thomas over Bridgewater.
    He's the best QB in college, but I'm not sure he's a better pro prospect than Bridgewater or Murray. I have him and Murray very, very close #2 and #3, and whoever plays better next year will take that spot for me. Tajh has only been a very good QB for half a season. I would know. I watch all of his home games in person, and I've watched every single game he's ever played at the college level. In 2011, he was a guy that racked up garbage time stats. This year, he was an absolute playmaker, especially the second half of the season.

Additionally, Logan Thomas is hot garbage. Have you ever seen him play, or do you just like the height/weight/speed? He sucks so freaking bad. He's undraftable as a QB.

vCash
    If anyone wants to make a case for any QB, as to why you think they're better than Bridgewater, then let me see it. Don't work try too hard though. Don't want nobody poppin' blood vessels.

2014 Best Pro prospects, among others

1-Teddy Bridgewater
    2-David Fales
    3-Brett Smith
    4-a. Derek Carr
    b. Aaron Murray
    5-a. Blake Bortles
    b. AJ McCarron

Others(In no particular order):
    J.Manziel (Doubt he's coming out)
    T.Boyd
    K.Hogan
    M.Mariota (Also doubtful)
    B.Rynner
    S.Morris
    C.Pachall
    B.Hundley

You've been educated.
    Last edited by FootballJunkie; 02-01-2013 at 05:05 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by homestarunner93 View Post
    He's the best QB in college, but I'm not sure he's a better pro prospect than Bridgewater or Murray. I have him and Murray very, very close #2 and #3, and whoever plays better next year will take that spot for me. Tajh has only been a very good QB for half a season. I would know. I watch all of his home games in person, and I've watched every single game he's ever played at the college level. In 2011, he was a guy that racked up garbage time stats. This year, he was an absolute playmaker, especially the second half of the season.

Additionally, Logan Thomas is hot garbage. Have you ever seen him play, or do you just like the height/weight/speed? He sucks so freaking bad. He's undraftable as a QB.
    Murray i dont think will ever be an NFL starter and will forever be a backup. Boyd imo will be the best NFL QB . yes ive seen Logan Thomas and i will disagree with you. his height/weight/speed cant be taught and he actually cares about being a QB and improving. he is the entire VT offense as he has absolutely nothing around him and i think he is a beast. i dont think Manziel or Bridgewater will succeed in the NFL.
    Take Notes Rook

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FootballJunkie View Post
    If anyone wants to make a case for any QB, as to why you think they're better than Bridgewater, then let me see it. Don't work try too hard though. Don't want nobody poppin' blood vessels.

2014 Best Pro prospects, among others

1-Teddy Bridgewater
    2-David Fales
    3-Brett Smith
    4-a. David Carr
    b. Aaron Murray
    5-a. Blake Bortles
    b. AJ McCarron

Others(In no particular order):
    J.Manziel (Doubt he's coming out)
    T.Boyd
    K.Hogan
    M.Mariota (Also doubtful)
    B.Rynner
    S.Morris
    C.Pachall
    B.Hundley

You've been educated.
    Mariota I can never see being an NFL starter
    Take Notes Rook

vCash
    i also dont see how Bridgewater was so great in the Florida game either like people in here proclaim
    Take Notes Rook

vCash
    Murray i dont think will ever be an NFL starter and will forever be a backup. Boyd imo will be the best NFL QB . yes ive seen Logan Thomas and i will disagree with you. his height/weight/speed cant be taught and he actually cares about being a QB and improving. he is the entire VT offense as he has absolutely nothing around him and i think he is a beast. i dont think Manziel or Bridgewater will succeed in the NFL.
    Who is your weed man? I need to get me some of whatever he's supplying you.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by homestarunner93 View Post

Wait, you think Tajh Boyd is the best QB in all of college football? Manziel may not be the greatest pro prospect ever, but as a college guy you're being a ridiculous homer if you think Boyd is better than him. And are you saying you'd rather have Boyd on Clemson's roster next year than Bridgewater?
    Last edited by Nymfan87; 02-01-2013 at 07:25 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymfan87 View Post
    Wait, you think Tajh Boyd is the best QB in all of college football? Manziel may not be the greatest pro prospect ever, but as a college guy you're being a ridiculous homer if you think Boyd is better than him. And are you saying you'd rather have Boyd on Clemson's roster next year than Bridgewater?
    Manziel wasn't even good the first half of the year. We'll see what happens. I would take Tajh over anyone, don't really care what you think.

Oh yes, I would absolutely take Boyd over Bridgewater next year for Clemson. Boyd knows the offense; Bridgewater does not. I also think Tajh is a more intelligent runner than Bridgewater is, which is as key facet of the offense CCM runs.

vCash
    Logan Thomas cares about getting better, so he regressed this year? Makes sense.

i also dont see how Bridgewater was so great in the Florida game either like people in here proclaim
    You either weren't watching, or didn't want to see it.

vCash
    I like Bridgewater more than Manziel, but I do think Manziel has a NFL future.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by flgatorsandjags View Post
    Brett Hundley will be one of the top QBs also if he declares

There is a lot of Hundley love as of late. You didnt really hear his name much at the end of the year last year.

vCash
    I said Teddy would be something a year ago. Send your cookies to me, k thx bye.

vCash
    Johnny ESPN!!!!!!!!

#YOTTO BABY COME BACK!!!!!!! #YOTTO

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by flgatorsandjags:27132652
    Quote Originally Posted by flgatorsandjags View Post
    Brett Hundley will be one of the top QBs also if he declares

There is a lot of Hundley love as of late. You didnt really hear his name much at the end of the year last year.
    West coast happens late on the east coast. Plus the pac 12 spurned espn so they don't give them much airtime.

vCash
    id go Manziel is the better college player but teddy is probably the better NFL player

The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Power Couple

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast