21 67.74%
  • I'm not sure I'll email ESPN tomorrow and ask then come back and answer

3 9.68%
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    Lol he is. Trust me.

Now stop the politic talk before we're on the VoB
    the guy who wrote the letter to the editor had good points but was absolutely the wrong person to explain them and didnt know what he was talking about

i will say though that what the republicans are cooking up now should be criminal...

They want electoral votes to go by voting districts as in districts for rep.s from the House. Even though Obama had 5 million more votes in the popular vote, Mitt Romney would have won. They are trying to make a distric with 20,000 people worth as much as a district with 1,000,000 people...its completely ******** and should never ever be allowed.

Let's go Bucs

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    the guy who wrote the letter to the editor had good points but was absolutely the wrong person to explain them and didnt know what he was talking about

i will say though that what the republicans are cooking up now should be criminal...

They want electoral votes to go by voting districts as in districts for rep.s from the House. Even though Obama had 5 million more votes in the popular vote, Mitt Romney would have won. They are trying to make a distric with 20,000 people worth as much as a district with 1,000,000 people...its completely ******** and should never ever be allowed.
    They're going to find you!!!!!!!!!!

vCash
    I just don't know where all of this came from with Teddy. I remember watching some of his high school tape after he committed to Miami, and I thought to myself, "****, this kid is going to be Jacory 2.0." He had no zip on his throws, and everything he threw over 30 yards fluttered like a free-falling dead bird.

He gets to college, and he goes renegade all over everyone.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BullsFan_1 View Post
    I just don't know where all of this came from with Teddy. I remember watching some of his high school tape after he committed to Miami, and I thought to myself, "****, this kid is going to be Jacory 2.0." He had no zip on his throws, and everything he threw over 30 yards fluttered like a free-falling dead bird.

He gets to college, and he goes renegade all over everyone.
    Deer Antler Velvet Spray bro

vCash
    You know a team's quarterback situation is dire when Chad Henne represents some hope. Jacksonville isn't going anywhere until it addresses this position.
    via Walter

Let's go Bucs

vCash
    Lol he is. Trust me.

Now stop the politic talk before we're on the VoB
    Durr, of course I am.

vCash
    via Walter
    Lolololololololol

OH MY GOD YOU DON'T SAY.

Anyone with 3 brain cells know this.

Nice find bwall. :fistbump:
    Last edited by Norm; 01-30-2013 at 11:37 PM.

vCash
    Has to be Teddy Bridgewater. The kid put up those numbers against the Big East and then had a brutal non-conference schedule against Kentucky (2-10), North Carolina (8-4), Missouri State (3-9) and Southern Miss (0-12). They had to play 4 bowl teams this year so I gotta go with Teddy Bridgewater.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by steelcityroller View Post
    Has to be Teddy Bridgewater. The kid put up those numbers against the Big East and then had a brutal non-conference schedule against Kentucky (2-10), North Carolina (8-4), Missouri State (3-9) and Southern Miss (0-12). They had to play 4 bowl teams this year so I gotta go with Teddy Bridgewater.
    Yeah, those non-Manning SEC quarterbacks have really kicked ***. Luck, RG3 and Wilson didn't play in the SEC so obviously those guys won't be able to cut it in the NFL.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymfan87 View Post
    Yeah, those non-Manning SEC quarterbacks have really kicked ***. Luck, RG3 and Wilson didn't play in the SEC so obviously those guys won't be able to cut it in the NFL.
    I just giggled since he just torched that UF defense that was so great with a not very great offense.

SECheads will always be SECheads I guess.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by steelcityroller View Post
    You do realize that Manziel racked up most of his stats against garbage teams in the SEC too, right? He was awful against LSU and Florida. He played fairly well against Alabama. The rest of his SEC competition was a joke. Mississippi State? Awful. Ole Piss? Awful. Auburn? Awful. Missouri? Awful. Arkansas? Awful. Stop overrating this cat already, it's not like he went out and dominated every great SEC defense on the schedule.

vCash
    Mississippi State was not horrible...get your facts straight

To a lesser degree Old Miss isnt either, they were over 500

How come everybody is bringing up Teddy's Bowl but not Manziel's Bowl performance

Teddy Bridgewater put up 33 points on Florida and won by 10.
    Manziel put up 41 points on Oklahoma and won by 28

Manziel completely owned them

Let's go Bucs

vCash
    Mississippi State was not horrible...get your facts straight

To a lesser degree Old Miss isnt either, they were over 500

How come everybody is bringing up Teddy's Bowl but not Manziel's Bowl performance

Teddy Bridgewater put up 33 points on Florida and won by 10.
    Manziel put up 41 points on Oklahoma and won by 28

Manziel completely owned them
    Margin of victory doesn't mean anything when judging quarterbacks, especially when Florida's defense was way better than OU's this year. OU was the team that gave up 30 to ND's weak offense. Also, who do you think has more talent around them on offense: Manziel at A&M, or Bridgewater at Louisville?

vCash
    Being an arrogant self center douche doesn't mean you play hero ball.

OMG, he said one thing you don't agree with and I think he's generally dead on about things. I'M OBVIOUSLY THE BIGGEST PIECE OF **** EVER AND EVERYTHING I SAY IS IRRELEVANT.

Go join the Jags fans. They're the ones that cry about something I was wrong about every single time I say something they don't like.

We're done here I guess. You're just going to deflect to some BS about nothing to do with anything. BTW SS is better than White, Jackson, and Colston.
    Hey now, don't include all the Jags fans in here lol. Not everyones name is TD or Alpha.

vCash
    It'll be interesting when Manziel's supporting cast takes a step back next year. It'll be more on him.
    Manchester City - Baltimore Ravens - Baltimore Orioles - Brooklyn Nets

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast