Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





View Poll Results: Johnny ESPN VS Teddy Bridgewater

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • Johnny ESPN

    7 22.58%
  • Teddy Bridgewater

    21 67.74%
  • I'm not sure I'll email ESPN tomorrow and ask then come back and answer

    3 9.68%
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 84
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Posts
    86,514
    vCash
    1777

    Johnny ESPN VS Teddy Bridgewater

    Who's better?
    Quote Originally Posted by homestarunner93 View Post
    Gabbert is clearly the best QB package in this draft in my opinion.
    All in all, if the Panthers are going to select a QB, Gabbert has to be the pick.
    People take this guy seriously?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    43,188
    vCash
    7100
    The Water Boy, obviously.
    On Cam Newton:

    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    So it's official.

    This jerk off is going to be the first QB taken in the first round (or maybe the first 5) in the modern era to throw less than 300 passes at DI level. and he might go #1 overall.


    hahahahahahahahahahahaha

    Nfl scouting is a joke.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Ilion, NY
    Posts
    7,501
    vCash
    1500
    for a more legitimate poll..you could put either straight forward names for both or mocking names for both

    seems as if your trying to sway people from voting Manziel by mocking him a.k.a. their choice before they even place their vote

    2014
    Let's go Bucs

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Posts
    86,514
    vCash
    1777
    Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    for a more legitimate poll..you could put either straight forward names for both or mocking names for both

    seems as if your trying to sway people from voting Manziel by mocking him a.k.a. their choice before they even place their vote
    No, I'm not trying to sway anyone. I'm trying to tell you in a funny satirical way what I think about people like you and their views on Manziel. The whole thread was supposed to be a joke.

    And I didn't mean it in a dickish way. I was giggling my *** off the whole time I made it.


    Either way, I don't agree with you at all and that thread we were doing it in had nothing to do with the topic so I made this.



    I'd seriously love to have a rational debate within my stupid thread on it though. I'd like to hear your pluses on your boy Manziel over mine Bridgewater and I'll rebut. If ya want.

    We can bet racks!




    BTW, Manziel is easily my favorite college player. No joke. I almost got a Manziel jersey for fun after he won me a buttload of money.
    Quote Originally Posted by homestarunner93 View Post
    Gabbert is clearly the best QB package in this draft in my opinion.
    All in all, if the Panthers are going to select a QB, Gabbert has to be the pick.
    People take this guy seriously?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    10,635
    vCash
    1275
    Teddy Bridgewater for me. I think he is on the cusp of Luck/RGIII status. I was amazed at how easily he dismantled Florida.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Posts
    86,514
    vCash
    1777
    Quote Originally Posted by BCB mwat15 View Post
    Teddy Bridgewater for me. I think he is on the cusp of Luck/RGIII status. I was amazed at how easily he dismantled Florida.
    I love when you and homie agree with me. I trust both of your opinions very highly. Now I know what I was seeing was correct.
    Quote Originally Posted by homestarunner93 View Post
    Gabbert is clearly the best QB package in this draft in my opinion.
    All in all, if the Panthers are going to select a QB, Gabbert has to be the pick.
    People take this guy seriously?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    15,281
    vCash
    1500
    That throw Bridgewater made against Florida in like the second quarter between two defenders...I nearly came. I'll have to find a video of it if you guys don't know which throw I'm referring to.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Ilion, NY
    Posts
    7,501
    vCash
    1500
    I posted in the other thread cuz I responded to your previous comment.

    Hes not my boy Manziel, nor am I a ESPN junkie. Once in a while I watch first take only to laugh at them and cant stomach more than 15 minutes without getting a headache. I havent watched SportsCenter in years other than catching a passing glimpse while flipping channels or when Im really really interested in a breaking story like the first couple days of Free Agency n such.

    Anyways hes not my boy, Im not a Manzielette or whatever theyre calling themselves. Im not a Texas A&M fan. I'm not a Teddy Bridgewater hater either.

    I believe he goes top 5 next year, prob top 3...and I believe between him, Manziel and Clowney it will come down to QB need first and then preference...if they have a legitimate QB then they go Clowney if not they take their pick between the two QBs.

    If you put a gun to my head and ask me who is going to be the better pro QB with all of the Big East games Ive seen involving Bridgewater and the maybe 4 or 5 Texas A&M games I saw this year I would say Manziel. He seems to be a Colin Kapernick/RG3 type of QB...meaning he has a legitimate starting QB arm as well as dangerous running abilities. I think Bridgewater is a little over hyped, and thats why I compared him to Geno in only that sense.

    I dont need nor want any QB for the next 5-10 years besides a decent backup...so I PERSONALLY couldnt care less. My biggest vested interest in the pair next year will be if Clowney can fall to 3 so we dont have to give up as much to get him, in hopes of my GM actually doing that.

    2014
    Let's go Bucs

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Posts
    86,514
    vCash
    1777
    Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    I posted in the other thread cuz I responded to your previous comment.

    Hes not my boy Manziel, nor am I a ESPN junkie. Once in a while I watch first take only to laugh at them and cant stomach more than 15 minutes without getting a headache. I havent watched SportsCenter in years other than catching a passing glimpse while flipping channels or when Im really really interested in a breaking story like the first couple days of Free Agency n such.

    Anyways hes not my boy, Im not a Manzielette or whatever theyre calling themselves. Im not a Texas A&M fan. I'm not a Teddy Bridgewater hater either.

    I believe he goes top 5 next year, prob top 3...and I believe between him, Manziel and Clowney it will come down to QB need first and then preference...if they have a legitimate QB then they go Clowney if not they take their pick between the two QBs.

    If you put a gun to my head and ask me who is going to be the better pro QB with all of the Big East games Ive seen involving Bridgewater and the maybe 4 or 5 Texas A&M games I saw this year I would say Manziel. He seems to be a Colin Kapernick/RG3 type of QB...meaning he has a legitimate starting QB arm as well as dangerous running abilities. I think Bridgewater is a little over hyped, and thats why I compared him to Geno in only that sense.

    I dont need nor want any QB for the next 5-10 years besides a decent backup...so I PERSONALLY couldnt care less. My biggest vested interest in the pair next year will be if Clowney can fall to 3 so we dont have to give up as much to get him, in hopes of my GM actually doing that.
    I can't possibly understand how you can sit and talk about Johnny Manziel and call Bridgewater OVERHYPED.

    Yeah and they don't talk about Tebow enough on TV either. They need more Jets coverage too. So undercovered by the media. All people do is go on and on about Bridgewater and nobody EVER talks about Manziel.

    I have a hard time believing someone could say those things and be serious, sadly I know you are being serious.

    When I go watch the SB Sunday I could go ask every single person if they know Manziel and almost all of them will say yes. I bet half know Bridgewater. That damn hype machine must be broken.
    Quote Originally Posted by homestarunner93 View Post
    Gabbert is clearly the best QB package in this draft in my opinion.
    All in all, if the Panthers are going to select a QB, Gabbert has to be the pick.
    People take this guy seriously?

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Ilion, NY
    Posts
    7,501
    vCash
    1500
    to say Cam doesnt play hero ball is a complete joke....he thinks hes a one man team...look at him JuCo, Auburn and now Carolina...he hasnt changed a bit...same conceited selfish hero baller hes always been...his nickname/celebration say it all he thinks hes superman...

    you respect a mans opinion who thinks jonathan stewart is better than doug martin and that stewart is a top 5/10 back in the league(idr wtf he said)....thats laughable

    he also thinks steve smith is better than white, jones, jackson and colston LMAO

    2014
    Let's go Bucs

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    10,635
    vCash
    1275
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymfan87 View Post
    That throw Bridgewater made against Florida in like the second quarter between two defenders...I nearly came. I'll have to find a video of it if you guys don't know which throw I'm referring to.
    Easy arm strength; I was amazed at just how easily the ball explodes out of his hand.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Posts
    86,514
    vCash
    1777
    Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    to say Cam doesnt play hero ball is a complete joke....he thinks hes a one man team...look at him JuCo, Auburn and now Carolina...he hasnt changed a bit...same conceited selfish hero baller hes always been...his nickname/celebration say it all he thinks hes superman...

    you respect a mans opinion who thinks jonathan stewart is better than doug martin and that stewart is a top 5/10 back in the league(idr wtf he said)....thats laughable

    he also thinks steve smith is better than white, jones, jackson and colston LMAO
    Being an arrogant self center douche doesn't mean you play hero ball.

    OMG, he said one thing you don't agree with and I think he's generally dead on about things. I'M OBVIOUSLY THE BIGGEST PIECE OF **** EVER AND EVERYTHING I SAY IS IRRELEVANT.

    Go join the Jags fans. They're the ones that cry about something I was wrong about every single time I say something they don't like.


    We're done here I guess. You're just going to deflect to some BS about nothing to do with anything. BTW SS is better than White, Jackson, and Colston.
    Quote Originally Posted by homestarunner93 View Post
    Gabbert is clearly the best QB package in this draft in my opinion.
    All in all, if the Panthers are going to select a QB, Gabbert has to be the pick.
    People take this guy seriously?

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Ilion, NY
    Posts
    7,501
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    I can't possibly understand how you can sit and talk about Johnny Manziel and call Bridgewater OVERHYPED.

    Yeah and they don't talk about Tebow enough on TV either. They need more Jets coverage too. So undercovered by the media. All people do is go on and on about Bridgewater and nobody EVER talks about Manziel.

    I have a hard time believing someone could say those things and be serious, sadly I know you are being serious.

    When I go watch the SB Sunday I could go ask every single person if they know Manziel and almost all of them will say yes. I bet half know Bridgewater. That damn hype machine must be broken.
    Manziel deserves MOST of the hype the kid got, he balled out this year plain and simple.

    I am not talking OVEREXPOSURE I am talking OVERHYPED. What your talking about is coverage and exposure. Bridgewater is not as good as you and others make him out to be. I just dont see it.

    2014
    Let's go Bucs

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Posts
    86,514
    vCash
    1777
    Quote Originally Posted by BCB mwat15 View Post
    Easy arm strength; I was amazed at just how easily the ball explodes out of his hand.
    But is he really short and can run around fast and stuff!!!!!!! ITS DA ZONE REED NOW BOYZ

    Whoz gon be da next Kapearneck!!!!!!!


    God I hope SF gets destroyed and Kaep lays a huge ****ing egg.


    Bridgewater is going to be just a step below Luck as a prospect and superstar in a very short time barring injury or going to the Jaguars.
    Quote Originally Posted by homestarunner93 View Post
    Gabbert is clearly the best QB package in this draft in my opinion.
    All in all, if the Panthers are going to select a QB, Gabbert has to be the pick.
    People take this guy seriously?

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    10,635
    vCash
    1275
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    I'd probably take Manziel over Mariota. Just something about Manziel that feels more safe.

    I'm still not convinced he's ever a #1 overall pick. Hogan looks real good.

    Bridgewater is a lock #1 unless someone has a QB and takes Clowney. (Or injury or whatever, but he's bionic so he can't get hurt lol)
    I know this is about Manziel and Bridgewater but I wanted to bring this post in. I loved what I saw from Hogan last season. I'd probably go:

    1. Bridgewater
    2. Hogan
    3. Manziel
    4. McCarron
    5. Marriotta

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •