Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RiceOnTheRun View Post
    I really can't stand this guy. He's idealistic to a flaw. Yeah, nobody likes stress, but what are you going to do about it. Unless he can fix ALL poverty in America, there's always going to be somebody stressed on where they're getting their next meal from. Not to mention almost 99% of decent college kids doing their work is going to be stressed at one point or another. What does he know about true stress anyways, he's been pampered his whole life. I guarantee that if he wasn't a baller he'd be fired from pretty much any job by now.
    He has a mental disorder which makes stressing and the results from stress X10. How are you so sure he's been pampered his whole life and if he wasn't a baller judging by how well spoken he is I think he would do pretty well in a regular job. Also if he would get fired from any job because of his mental illness that's a law suit for his employer and probably bad press for that company. Mental Illness is real.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RiceOnTheRun View Post
    I really can't stand this guy. He's idealistic to a flaw. Yeah, nobody likes stress, but what are you going to do about it. Unless he can fix ALL poverty in America, there's always going to be somebody stressed on where they're getting their next meal from. Not to mention almost 99% of decent college kids doing their work is going to be stressed at one point or another. What does he know about true stress anyways, he's been pampered his whole life. I guarantee that if he wasn't a baller he'd be fired from pretty much any job by now.
    The crusade is impossible because of what our society has become, but we should never give up hope.

"It’s absolutely ludicrous” (to judge players based on whether they’ve won a title.)

vCash
    I love how many people bite So easily when Someone makes clever analogies. I still can't side with him, he didn't say anythig profound, and still is a turd.
    Last edited by KingPosey; 02-01-2013 at 04:55 AM.

vCash
    Ok, he cried like the little spoiled kid, got his way and now people wanna act like he's some martyr...

You people are what is wrong with America these days.
    Last edited by sep11ie; 01-31-2013 at 11:48 PM.

Big THX to MJ's Bulls and pheagles10 on the sig help!
    Dear T-Mac,
    I miss you.
    Love,
    The Rim

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sep11ie View Post
    Ok, he cried like the little spoiled kid, got his way and now people wanna act like he's some martyr...

You people are what is wrong with America these days.
    Wrong. You are.

And then. He made them pancakes.

vCash
    Royce White makes me SICK!!
    Especially with all of his whiney-***, complaining tweets. I watched his story on HBO's Real Sports. He said he travelled to all his college games with Iowa State. So why can't he do the same with Houston? Because as he puts it, he trust his coaches at Iowa State and not the Rockets. What a crock of shiiiit. People with his condition go to work everyday and deal with their day-to-day situations as best they can, yet this dirt bag can take the Rockets' money, but he can't bother to stay in shape and be ready to play when it's time to? What a leach. I hope they cut his sorry ***!

ahhh... the good ole days

watch 4free here http://firstrownow.eu

vCash
    God this guy's a fcuking head case! I hate him even more after reading the Grant Land interview.

ahhh... the good ole days

watch 4free here http://firstrownow.eu

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12