Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    vCash

From Alex Rodriguez to Nelson Cruz to Cesar Puello (PED Hysteria)

Go re read the thread dude, I said he was likely to be 170 and stated the reasons why, you on the other hand said he likely was 180 just because you think so.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Go re read the thread dude, I said he was likely to be 170 and stated the reasons why, you on the other hand said he likely was 180 just because you think so.
    I gave my reasons too, I suggest you re-read them. Your reasons are no better than mine in thinking Puello was 170 instead of 180.

vCash

Your reasons were that it was your opinion and falsely accused me saying he was skinny which i never did.
    Which is something you constantly do since you have a problem comprehending what people are saying even if is there in plain simple English.

vCash
    Your reasons were that it was your opinion and falsely accused me saying he was skinny which i never did.
    Which is something you constantly do since you have a problem comprehending what people are saying even if is there in plain simple English.
    Your reasoning for saying he was 170 is BS is all I'm saying. Courtney Hawkins at 15 years old was 6'2" 210 lbs. that disproves your whole "great athletes have to be skinny early on" argument.

Puello is from La Romana, so I doubt the dude was poor early in his life, he probably ate pretty well and was able to get much bigger and stronger than a guy like Reyes who did not have those resources.

vCash

And again you are basing that on nothing tangible, but just your opinion and to me your opinion has little value if nothing at all.

Is ok if you disagree with my reasoning, am ok if you want to live with your head in the sand.

I try to he as rational and realistic as possible and in this situation realism suggest that he likely used PED's, but there is no smoking gun so is all a hypothesis from my part.

vCash
    I just do not understand why you are pulling a random number like 170 out of your ***. You hypothesis is flawed because you don't know how heavy he was when signed therefore your suspicisons for PEDs holds as much weight as the picture of Puello with Melky and Cruz.

vCash

Is not a random number as I mention how a normal adult who is that height and medium frame tends to weight from 164-175.

Unlike you I did not just picked a random number out my ***, but used logic given the facts that I know.

I mention as well that those numbers are for adults, so a 16 year old is likely to not weight higher unless his body has more fat because they have not build in into their frame yet.

Is not a random number by any means.

vCash

And again am not naive to belief that any of these guys never used roids, again if their is smoke their is likely fire.

If you disagree is fine by me it will not change the way I feel.

vCash
    Is not a random number as I mention how a normal adult who is that height and medium frame tends to weight from 164-175.

Unlike you I did not just picked a random number out my ***, but used logic given the facts that I know.

I mention as well that those numbers are for adults, so a 16 year old is likely to not weight higher unless his body has more fat because they have not build in into their frame yet.

Is not a random number by any means.
    Dude, he was not just an average person, he was a great athlete. A person that plays baseball all the time, has great genetics, and works out a lot will be heavier than the average person period.

If you disagree with that, then well, you're just wrong.

vCash

Oh right, he is a freak of nature. Yeah I got that already. Lol

vCash
    Oh right, he is a freak of nature. Yeah I got that already. Lol
    Oy. Athletes are heavier than regular people. It's like the jock and the nerd. Who is likely heavier?

Is Courtney Hawkins a freak of nature being 6'2" 210 at 15?

vCash

I remember when Barry Bonds and Roger Clemmens were known to be freaks of nature.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna28 View Post
    Oy. Athletes are heavier than regular people. It's like the jock and the nerd. Who is likely heavier?
    More likely the nerd because he is stashing Butterfingers in his locker..

vCash

And again the skinny guy who was that height would be around 150-160 as mention again before, but again it was ignore because you just like to do that.

170 at that height and that age means he was already solidly build.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna28 View Post
    More likely the nerd because he is stashing Butterfingers in his locker..
    Well there are two types of needs, the skinny ones and the obese ones, so the answer to that question can be either.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast