Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    vCash
    Hellcrooner will enjoy my beginner Spanish but since I've spent the last couple of months learning the language, what the hell ...

Gracias José por la lealtad y el liderazgo durante más de 7 años. No seleccionado para la NBA, que ha demostrado su valía una y otra vez, todo el tiempo mantener la calma y la confianza en sus habilidades. Mucha suerte donde quiera que termine su carrera.

Last edited by ink; 02-02-2013 at 12:25 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ink View Post
    hellcrooner will enjoy my beginner spanish but since i've spent the last couple of months learning the language, what the hell ...

Gracias josé por la lealtad y el liderazgo durante más de 7 años. No seleccionado para la nba, que ha demostrado su valía una y otra vez, todo el tiempo mantener la calma y la confianza en sus habilidades. Mucha suerte donde quiera que termine su carrera.

b+

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellcrooner View Post
    b+

vCash
    Good trade for all teams. I truly think that Gay/Lowry/Demar will dominate.

vCash
    We will miss you Jose!

Thank you

vCash
    Respect the effort and passion he gave to our team while he was here, but I'm not going to lie, I don't miss him one bit.

SWAGUEZ!!!

vCash
    I do wonder how Jose and Gay would of been together. Jose please come back to us next year.

vCash
    Id like to see either calderon or jack sign with us in the offseason as our back up pg..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LanceUpperCut View Post
    I do wonder how Jose and Gay would of been together. Jose please come back to us next year.
    This.

vCash
    +1 to this I want him back

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    Id like to see either calderon or jack sign with us in the offseason as our back up pg..
    Quote Originally Posted by mjt20mik View Post
    This.
    Quote Originally Posted by KingCanada View Post
    +1 to this I want him back
    No half measures. BC finally made the move and the culture is shifting in Raptorland. As much as I appreciated what Jose gave to this organization, it's imperative that they bring in another backup. We've moved in another direction. No more half measures. Commit to the direction.

Mike Ehrmantraut, Breaking Bad:

“The moral of the story is, I chose a half measure, when I should have gone all the way. I’ll never make that mistake again. No more half measures, Walter.”
    Season 3, Episode 12: “Half Measures”
    http://www.amctv.com/shows/breaking-bad/cast/mike

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ink View Post
    No half measures. BC finally made the move and the culture is shifting in Raptorland. As much as I appreciated what Jose gave to this organization, it's imperative that they bring in another backup. We've moved in another direction. No more half measures. Commit to the direction.

http://www.amctv.com/shows/breaking-bad/cast/mike
    Yep.

As much as I loved what he brought to the team, his time was up and both parties needed to move on.

With that said, he was a great player for this organization and is the best PG this franchise has ever had. Thanks Jose and best of luck!

vCash
    Longest serving and most consistent raptor of all time. I wish him all the best in Detroit!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567