Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    vCash
    Jose Calderon has been my favourite Raptor for some time. He will definitely be missed.

As an aside, is anyone else going to cringe the first time you see Jose toss up an alley opp lob to Drummond?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by deaner View Post
    Bob's fault. What other players t-shirts do you have? Can I buy you a Klieza or a Bargnani?
    I might still have a vince carter jersey somewhere. Beyond that no.

Quote Originally Posted by deaner View Post
    Haha. They hate A daye
    But they also traded Prince who has been on the team forever and won a championship with the pistons. The only guy left from that team.

vCash
    everyone needs to tweet jose to come back next year lol
    go home raptors, you're drunk

vCash
    Gracias Jose!

My all time favorite Raptor along with Alvin Williams. I think this year, Jose's worth and character was proven. I just wish he was going to a team had a shot at a championship.
    Let's Go Raptors! -

vCash
    Thank you Jose for 8 great years. You've been one of the best, most consistent Raptors of all time, and I really look forward to seeing you back in the arena. I hope that the Raptors bring you back in the offseason.

vCash
    Ah, I still remember a young scrappy Caldy coming in deep off the bench and pulling off those crafty layups when NOBODY thought he'd go up.....

I will truly miss having him on the team but I'll never close the book on him playing for us again. Nothing would make me happier than to see him back with the Raps, except maybe getting on a team with Rubio or one of the Gasols.

Best of luck Jose!!

"Juuuuuuuuuuuuust a bit outside. Wild Thing tried for the corner and missed."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dalton749 View Post
    everyone needs to tweet jose to come back next year lol
    Indeed!

vCash
    If anyone is going to the game on April 1, you need to start a "Joseeeeeee Jose Jose Jose" chant at the end of the game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by C_Mund View Post
    Ah, I still remember a young scrappy Caldy coming in deep off the bench and pulling off those crafty layups when NOBODY thought he'd go up.....
    I know exactly what you are talking about. I was thinking back to one of my earliest memories of him. I remember I had a friend over and we were watching the game. Jose was playing garbage time or something and he got a crafty steal which probably involved him divnig to the floor or into the stands and my buddy asked, "Who is this guy? I like him!"

vCash
    Yes, thank you Jose, I appreciated the effort and the professionalism.

vCash
    i never questioned if Jose was giving 100% on the court. He was a great Raptor. Wish all players modeled themselves after Jose. Wish him luck a true class act. You have to ask the question. Is Jose the greatest Raptor of all time. If you really think about it that could be the case. Maybe he was never the fan favorite, not flashy, didn't score the most points but the guy always gave his all and never complained. Even when the PG came in to take his spot, he always seemed to earn it back.

vCash
    I saw him grow as a Raptor and a leader throughout the years that he was here. He always put everything on the court, and that's why he was so efficient.

Ill miss his upbeat attitude and his spanish smile. Wish him the best of luck during his temporary stay in Detroit.

And by the way, those pants, they belong to my dad.And they're not really pants,
    they're Lederhosen

vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob_at_york View Post
    I know exactly what you are talking about. I was thinking back to one of my earliest memories of him. I remember I had a friend over and we were watching the game. Jose was playing garbage time or something and he got a crafty steal which probably involved him divnig to the floor or into the stands and my buddy asked, "Who is this guy? I like him!"
    Yep, all it took was a few of those drives where it seemed like he stopped 5 feet from the basket and the defender on his hip.... the he got the ball to the backboard before the defender could get a hand on it.....and hit the deck, sliding into the cameramen on the baseline. Love it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob_at_york View Post
    6th picture down, I forgot all about that new ball the league tried that season. It didn't last long.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast