Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    vCash
    Even more Godly.

vCash
    Jose ****ing Calderon. Get ready to start winning some damn games.

Free As Seagull.

vCash
    great pickup guys. seems everyone made out well in that deal but us

one of the all-time great human beings and hugely underappreciated in TO. hope he does well for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

vCash
    lets start middleton at the 3, KD 2.0

but srsly singler i guess will start, jerebko looks like he forgot how to play ball, middleton looked decent in the small mins hes played, give em a shot, and he'll have jose with em he makes the game easier for everyone.

i watch a lot of raptors games, and if it was someone else doing wut jose was doing wen lowry was injured ppl would have gone crazy about him, he'll be so awesome for us as long as he starts.

vCash
    Im happy to see it more active in here, but I can tell some of you dont watch the Pistons who suddenly are in the forums yapping. Josh Smith... Pau Gasol? And Knight will be playing SG not Rodney... silliness.

vCash
    Just a thought but by trading Daye, Joe D made #5 available. Probably means nothing lol but possibly opening it up for Josh Smith? But who really knows? Just tryin to think like him.

NBA'S Next Most Dominant Big Man
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGvryuQDtWA
    FIND ME ON TWITTER @pistons_talk

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DetroitBadBoy View Post
    Just a thought but by trading Daye, Joe D made #5 available. Probably means nothing lol but possibly opening it up for Josh Smith? But who really knows? Just tryin to think like him.
    lol I didn't think of that

vCash
    "The 6-foot-3 point guard of the purest breed, who assists baskets without turning the ball over better than anybody not named Chris Paul, has always been intriguing, even if the verdict was to pass on him in the past. Entering the final year of his five-year, $45 million deal, though, he became a name frequently tossed around here as someone Joe Dumars should go after for both his point guardy play and his expiring contract.

On Wednesday, it happened, it really happened!

And now that Calderón is a Piston midway through the season and will be joining the Pistons on Friday for their game with Cleveland, just who is this guy anyway?

Surely, you've seen Calderón's basketball reference page, which shows what we already know -- he's a true point guard (40% career assist rate and has led the league in assists per turnover in three of the last five seasons) with with a razor-sharp shot (57% career TS%, 39% three-point shooter). Although he doesn't get to the line a whole lot (1.6 FTA per game), he broke an NBA record with a 98.1 FT% in 2008-09, missing only three of his 154 attempts".

He is impressive and seems to be aging nicely.I guess we will know after the season if maybe we throw a deal at him but his injuries would concern me if we were to sign him.
    Last edited by RipCity32; 01-31-2013 at 07:00 PM.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456