Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021
Results 301 to 314 of 314
  1. #301
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    11,188
    vCash
    2166
    Quote Originally Posted by Deception View Post
    Turns out he starts right off the bat.
    well at least I was right about Knight. still starting LOL

    I'm sure Drummond and Monroe will love Calderon. they will get all the touches they can handle.



  2. #302
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Shambala
    Posts
    43,970
    vCash
    1500
    Curious thing.

    You could argue Bargnani is the most overpayed PF.
    Gay the most overpayed Sf.
    Derozan.....nah joe johnson is, but he is overpayed anyway.
    And then lowry next year is up for a big payday and they may need to overpay for him.

    so, what exactly are the raptors doing.?

  3. #303
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    The Pharcyde of the Moon
    Posts
    10,676
    vCash
    4500
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellcrooner View Post
    Curious thing.

    You could argue Bargnani is the most overpayed PF.
    Gay the most overpayed Sf.
    Derozan.....nah joe johnson is, but he is overpayed anyway.
    And then lowry next year is up for a big payday and they may need to overpay for him.

    so, what exactly are the raptors doing.?
    Getting better.
    Raptors Franchise Checklist:
    Rebuild with young players [x]
    Build contending team [ ]
    Host NBA All-Star Weekend [ ]
    Win Championship [ ]

  4. #304
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Toronto ON, Canada
    Posts
    7,408
    vCash
    3890
    This is a bad short-term fixture for the Raps IMO. Losing a true starting PF like Davis will hurt them.

  5. #305
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Chicago & NYC
    Posts
    1,157
    vCash
    1500
    At least Raps are getting better. It's not like Gay would've signed there as a free agent...


    Props to MJ BULLS!

  6. #306
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    3,432
    vCash
    1500
    Why did the Grizzlies make this trade?

  7. #307
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    220
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Block21-Chito View Post
    At least Raps are getting better. It's not like Gay would've signed there as a free agent...
    And that my friend is reality, absolutely right. Probably the best 3 they have ever had talent wise.

  8. #308
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    13,602
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by rocketfuel View Post
    Why did the Grizzlies make this trade?
    Because Austin Daye is better than Rudy Gay... okay?

    Don't **** with the Dirty D

  9. #309
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    21,566
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Jays Claw View Post
    This is a bad short-term fixture for the Raps IMO. Losing a true starting PF like Davis will hurt them.
    PF's grow on trees, SF is the hardest position to fill.

  10. #310
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    21,566
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by selassi3 View Post
    And that my friend is reality, absolutely right. Probably the best 3 they have ever had talent wise.
    TMac says hi. I would put Rudy second though.

  11. #311
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    perth australia
    Posts
    9,941
    vCash
    1500
    i wish i could undo this trade.

  12. 01-31-2013, 10:52 PM
    Reason
    In-appropriate.

  13. #312
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    16,040
    vCash
    500
    Is zeke running the raptors organization? Seriously, WTF are they doing? This move does nothing for them.

    I can't believe someone is being paid to make these decisions.

  14. #313
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    5,265
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by rocketfuel View Post
    Why did the Grizzlies make this trade?
    There must have been serious chemistry problems after the trade rumors and secret meeting between management and Conley and Gasol. Because to me it makes no sense why they did this deal now. It's not like it wouldn't have been available in the summer. They could have just held on to their core for this year to see how far they go in the playoffs.

  15. #314
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    21,566
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by AddiX View Post
    Is zeke running the raptors organization? Seriously, WTF are they doing? This move does nothing for them.

    I can't believe someone is being paid to make these decisions.
    We got one of the best SF's in the the league for an expiring contract and a borderline starting PF. This is a good trade for the Raptors.

    We can't sign these guys in free agency, so the only other way is to trade for them or hope to get lucky in the draft.

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •