Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 LastLast
    vCash
    Lulz for Toronto. What an awful deal. Good luck with Gay and Derozen as your wings.

NYK
    NYY
    STJ
    BIG D
    NYR
    JUVE

vCash
    great deal for toronto. it amazes me how underated rudy gay is but you will see
    Quote Originally Posted by KniCks4LiFe View Post
    Westbrook is like a younger version of A.I. mixed w/ 23 yr. old Kobe.
    WELCOME TO PSD

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by THE MTL View Post
    Damn, talk about can be had on the cheap. Prince/Daye for Gay?!?!?! thats it? And raptors did good. They arent getting no major star to come there so the next best thing is to get borderline stars and hopefully get lucky. I dont know how chemistry will work, but the Raps look pretty decent on paper.
    You forgot about ed Davis whose per was higher than gay's and is a nice young big.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob_at_york View Post
    You forgot about ed Davis whose per was higher than gay's and is a nice young big.
    Yea im not sure what Raptors are trying to do here. I thought they would continue developing their young talent and get high Draft picks and build off of that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Weezy View Post
    Yea im not sure what Raptors are trying to do here. I thought they would continue developing their young talent and get high Draft picks and build off of that.
    The only team to be successful off draft picks were OKC. Everyone else made acquisitions
    \

vCash
    I like the deal for Memphis. Prince could be that perfect glue guy to bring them to the next level. But we'll see..

Wolves United

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Legitimate View Post
    Good trade for Pistons, believe it or not!!! damn 2 up and coming big men with Calds.. Good trade for pistons.
    This is going to make Monroe and Drummond even better. Our best PG this year has been Will Bynum lol

And it saves about $15M over the 2 next years.

Dumars best trade in awhile.

vCash
    Great trade for the Grizz. Prince will take better shots and play great defense. I think they were also trying to make room so they can put the ball more in Marc and Zach's hands.
    @paulpierce34 I told Wade I will **** his mom like how my man D. West did his mans. Thats why I got ejected
    Ignore List:
    AIMelo=KillaDUO; Reason: Makes up stories to protect the one he beats his meat to everynight(Melo)
    Chucky Woods; Reason: Packer Homer that just talks outta his Azz
    HaruSoul; Reason: Sanchez homer can't see that he is a POS qb
    Hustlenomics; Reason: Good luck debating with this Ronda homer
    nickdymez; Reason: Kobe/Laker homer but didn't even know how the Lakers got Kobe

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mjt20mik View Post
    The only team to be successful off draft picks were OKC. Everyone else made acquisitions
    My point was does this make the raptors that much better? Gay also doesn't have a friendly contract. They didn't NEED to do this trade but hey whatever.. Just my opinion.
    Last edited by Weezy; 01-31-2013 at 09:03 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYY3487 View Post
    Lulz for Toronto. What an awful deal. Good luck with Gay and Derozen as your wings.
    they got the best player in the deal. don't know where you are going with it. Gay > Derozan and even though they may have similar games, Gay fills out the roster at the 3. a legit 3 man.

everyone is leery cuz its a BC major move.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Weezy View Post
    My point was does this make the raptors that much better? Gay also doesn't have a friendly contract. They didn't NEED to do this trade but hey whatever.. Just my opinion.
    I don't know why not, no PG controversy (Lowry is the much more talented player), better consistent scoring from the 3 spot, and increases the talent level on the team... of course this makes the team better. Now both Ed Davis and Calderon are now going to come off the bench - back to where they belong.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by koreancabbage View Post
    I don't know why not, no PG controversy (Lowry is the much more talented player), better consistent scoring from the 3 spot, and increases the talent level on the team... of course this makes the team better. Now both Ed Davis and Calderon are now going to come off the bench - back to where they belong.
    calderon>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> any pg that Detroit has. i'll be suprised if he doesn't start.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by koreancabbage View Post
    Interesting you say this but wouldn't you think Calderon is a better fit next to Gay instead of Lowry?

vCash
    Its a good trade for everyone.

Raptors got their guy, a much needed SF.

Memphis dumped salary while still getting complimentary pieces.

Detroit got rid of Prince's contract and acquired a much needed PG (although I doubt he will re sign there) but I think they know that.

vCash
    People keep saying how demar and gay won't mesh well but who cares ? If they don't then O well Demar becomes a trade asset

Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 LastLast