Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettosean View Post
    The trade they made with the Cavs got them out of trouble for the luxury tax. This move had nothing to do with that.
    Only for this year. Not for the entire length of Randolph, Gay and Gasols contracts, which would have put them over luxury tax next year.

vCash
    the grizzlies got a good return. I believe they will be a better team.

vCash
    Love this deal for Detroit. We need a PG in the worst way

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KniCks4LiFe View Post
    what was Pierce before KG? I said you could very well be getting that. It's ok I'm usually proven right in this in due time.
    A WAY better player than Rudy Gay.

Quote Originally Posted by shep33 View Post
    Where does Zbo go now? Zbo, Arthur, Davis... one too many.
    Why would Zbo have to go anywhere?

Quote Originally Posted by spreadeagle View Post
    preach
    You actually believe that drivel?

Quote Originally Posted by JNoel View Post
    Rudy Gay is obviously not worth his contract, but he's still about the 4th best SF in the league.
    No.

Quote Originally Posted by ManRamForPrez24 View Post
    SFs I'd take over Gay (I'm counting LeBron and Melo as SFs, because that's what they've mostly been in their careers):

LeBron
    Durant
    Anthony
    Pierce
    Faried
    George
    Batum
    Deng
    Josh Smith
    Danilo Gallinari
    Thad Young (iffy, if not here, then in the next category for sure...also, he's probably more of a PF)

Guys who I'd rather have on my team because of salary reasons:

Ersan Ilyasova
    MKG
    Evan Turner (maybe)
    If Faried is a SF, then what is Gallo?

Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post

Your arguments all just became extinct after that lmao
    This man just said Kenneth Faried is better than Rudy Gay
    Except Faried IS better than Rudy Gay.

Quote Originally Posted by rhymeratic View Post
    Shoot I'd even put up Glen Rice and Mitch Richmond in their prime at or slightly better than James. Even Glenn Robinson who is a forgotten beast.

Quote Originally Posted by LoveMeOrHateMe View Post
    Kobe GOAT LOL
    ^Finally got one.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettosean View Post
    The trade they made with the Cavs got them out of trouble for the luxury tax. This move had nothing to do with that.
    If thats the case then I don't know as well.

Quote Originally Posted by shep33 View Post
    Yeah, thinking about it, Memphis owned this trade. Detroit did well too. They unloaded quite a bit of money for Calderon's expiring.

Still not getting it for Toronto.
    Its a trade that Colangelo had to make to save his job for the season. He does not give a **** about the future of the Raptors, he just needs to keep his job. With Rudy Gay I'm still not confident that this team will make the playoffs. Whats the point of Getting Rudy Gay that will avg. 16 points when you got Barganani starting giving away 20 points.

Memphis got better with Ed Davis who is solid young player and Prince Solid D and can score consistently.

vCash
    Good move by the Grizzles...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Blink View Post
    Love this deal for Detroit. We need a PG in the worst way
    Not sure how the backcourt defense is going to work out though.

Calderon, Knight & Singler doesn't seem like a good combination in that regard.

SWAGUEZ!!!

vCash
    Some players just need a change of scenery in order to flourish their careers. For example Zach randolph going to memphis did wonders for him. I think rudy gay will thrive in toronto with lowry, derozen and ross. I like this trade for the raps!

vCash
    This is actually a good trade for all three teams.

Rudy Gay's contract is terrible, but the Raptors did get better..

vCash
    its a good trade for everyone..the raptors never had a sf who can provide what rudy gay will provide...its tough losing ed davis but when you look at the frontcourt of bargnani, j val, johnson and gray getting minutes..someone had to be moved and amir johnson/ gray aren't gonna land you rudy gay..raptors sold high on ed davis...as the the grizz makes sense they unlad salary...add an underrated player in prince who can knock down shots and can hold his own at the 3 spot while you have guys like conley, z bo and gasol providing the scoring load...as for the pistons it make sense if they are going after the expiring but with stuckey, knight, will bynum, singler, and calderon its just to many players in the backcourt when they are trying to develop knight

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kenzo400 View Post
    Knight sucks ****.
    Damn must be mad with that game winner he hit against you guys this year, or a few days ago where he scored 31 on 12 of 16 shooting.

Get this guy the ball!!!!

vCash
    the grizzlies win the trade.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    Oh i wasn't referring to you, I know you know your ****, but many of the reactions in here have been jokes.

Also the system he was in wasn't the proper fit for him, no one ever mentions that.
    I am not sure I buy the system argument, but we shall see. He will be the feature player in Toronto, which will hike up his usage, and I am not sure thats a good thing.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    Gay will thrive in a fast paced offense. He can put his athletic abilities to use now in an up-tempo offense. Nice deal for the Grizz.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ramz.n View Post
    its a good trade for everyone..the raptors never had a sf who can provide what rudy gay will provide...its tough losing ed davis but when you look at the frontcourt of bargnani, j val, johnson and gray getting minutes..someone had to be moved and amir johnson/ gray aren't gonna land you rudy gay..raptors sold high on ed davis...as the the grizz makes sense they unlad salary...add an underrated player in prince who can knock down shots and can hold his own at the 3 spot while you have guys like conley, z bo and gasol providing the scoring load...as for the pistons it make sense if they are going after the expiring but with stuckey, knight, will bynum, singler, and calderon its just to many players in the backcourt when they are trying to develop knight
    I have a feeling Stuckey will be departing soon.

It was time for Prince to go. His contract on a building team was a waste and Daye needs a new place. Calderon gives them a solid PG for now and an expiring.

Love this for Grizz and Pistons. Not horrible for Raps.

Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast