Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I don't get this for Memphis. Why are they making a trade for the future when they have a team that could win it all? I'd be pissed if I was a Memphis fan, Davis could be good but it you significantly downgrade SF with an older Prince.
    Mikhail Prokhorov

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by gotoHcarolina52 View Post
    Rudy will be a big hit in Church and Wellesley, that's for sure.
    How the heck do you know abou tthat area?? I thought your American
    Quote Originally Posted by bucketss View Post
    id rather have faried than gay
    I expect better comments than that from you

2013 Mock Chicago Bulls

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by D2theJ View Post
    I don't get this for Memphis. Why are they making a trade for the future when they have a team that could win it all? I'd be pissed if I was a Memphis fan, Davis could be good but it you significantly downgrade SF with an older Prince.
    Prince does fit tho. It gives more shots to the bigs and prince can hit a spot up 3 while playing good d

vCash
    Raptors got the best player in the deal. I'll leave it at that

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by raptorsfan2012 View Post
    honestly I would have given them jonas over Ed.
    Can I have some of the drugs your smoking?

Quote Originally Posted by knicksfan42 View Post
    ...For me a large part of it is that they were rivals. LeBron vs Wade was a great rivalry and for them to team up just doesn't sit right with me. It would've been cool if LeBron had gone to the Bulls.....
    and Bosh to the Heat to join Wade. That would've been awesome... I would've respected LeBron way more if he went there.
    Why have great rivals when you can join them and have none.... Lebron James where losing the spirit of competition happens!

vCash
    I'm excited about it. Rudy is one of my fav players in the league, and we've been lacking a quality SF for a long while. He should be more motivated now that he's on a new team, and is the #1 option.

S E A N....M A Y N E

vCash
    btw lowry just outlasted calderon bahahaha he beat the curse.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by greg_ory_2005 View Post
    I'm excited about it. Rudy is one of my fav players in the league, and we've been lacking a quality SF for a long while. He should be more motivated now that he's on a new team, and is the #1 option.
    Im with ya, ive gone so Gay happy my butt hurts

vCash
    Best part of the deal is that Memphis kept Arthur.

vCash
    id rather have faried than gay
    Sad to say but so would I... LOL.

Not to say that I don't like Gay either he fills a void for us at SF so I won't complain too much until I see a few games go by.

...For me a large part of it is that they were rivals. LeBron vs Wade was a great rivalry and for them to team up just doesn't sit right with me. It would've been cool if LeBron had gone to the Bulls.....
    and Bosh to the Heat to join Wade. That would've been awesome... I would've respected LeBron way more if he went there.
    Why have great rivals when you can join them and have none.... Lebron James where losing the spirit of competition happens!

vCash
    btw lowry just outlasted calderon bahahaha he beat the curse.
    He is the chosen one!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by greg_ory_2005 View Post
    I'll say this we really needed a #1 option BADLY... No one knows who's supposed to close out games in Toronto so this is a nice plus for our team.

vCash
    Prince is still a very solid high IQ player and Memphis will be fine.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by D2theJ View Post
    Luxury Tax is too much for Memphis.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RipCity32 View Post
    Prince is still a very solid high IQ player and Memphis will be fine.
    I agree with this...

Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast