Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 143
  1. #121
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    3,818
    vCash
    1500
    All in all, this is a poor thread with absolute minimal education being proven in it and probably should be closed.
    There are no men like me, only me.


  2. #122
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    3,818
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Cromedome View Post
    If i'm in a locker room with women (and they look good) .... I don't care how close we are....i'm checking them out.
    And if this was your career in professional sport then that would be considered utmost unprofessionalism and possibly sexual harrasment.
    There are no men like me, only me.


  3. #123
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    SoDak
    Posts
    84,206
    vCash
    1777
    Quote Originally Posted by Berliner View Post
    I stick with Lombardi.
    Wow. That is incredibly interesting. Thanks for sharing that bud.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seppuku View Post
    Hear ye, hear ye! Bring forth the possibly real and possibly imaginary poll.



    Oops, I wasn't bull****ting.

  4. #124
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    14,246
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Cromedome View Post
    If i'm in a locker room with women (and they look good) .... I don't care how close we are....i'm checking them out.
    Why if she was RuPaul?




    Quote Originally Posted by PraiseJesus View Post
    My PREDICITON OF LEBRON GOING TO THE KNICKS WAS SPOT ON!!!!

    JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

    I'M NEVER WRONG



    FREE MY SOURCE PraiseJesus

  5. #125
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    9,148
    vCash
    1000
    Quote Originally Posted by Raidaz4Life View Post
    Are you comparing Abby Wambach to Tom Brady?
    Are you closet thinking Tom Brady is a good looking man?

    What I'm saying is gay men aren't into straight men. Seriously The only time a gay guy hits on a straight guy (for the most part) is if the guy doesn't know he isn't gay after they find out they stop.

    Let me ask you guys that are gay-bashing in here.... How many gay people do you know? How many times have you been hit on by gay guys? and do you have any gay family members?
    Oh and one more, how the **** can you possibly think people choose sexuality, or choose to be gay, when there are suicides every year of young closet gay teenagers? Wouldn't they just choose to be straight and not kill themselves?
    Last edited by Ezekial; 01-30-2013 at 07:42 PM. Reason: EDIT: I know that last one doesn't apply to all of you.
    Adopt a Packers
    SAM "Less than Tim Jennings the Nickel Corner" SHIELDS
    and Davante "I'm good at catching" Adams



    Davante Adams


  6. #126
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    9/13/14: #Mayhem (While Pacman fights Algieri in China. lol)
    Posts
    28,820
    vCash
    11507
    There are obscene levels of bigotry in this thread, and they are almost all from the "pro-what he said was wrong and gays in a locker room wouldn't be a problem" crowd. What Culliver said was ignorant and foolish. It was wrong to say and to say in the way he said it. Agreed. Offensive to homosexuals and detrimental to the NFL as a business? Absolutely. But the bigotry on the other side of the fence is laughable. Homosexuals are like any other sexual orientation, and in effect, just like most healthy functional human beings. Do you need to be gay to know what that is? Of course not. Just write down what you thought about in the last five minutes. If sex isn't on that list, if whatever sex you are attracted to didn't pop into your thought process for a fraction of a fraction of a second, you are lying.

    What's the point? That to suggest, to even think that you could put a homosexual person, open or not in a locker room with straight males for a full season and there won't be any attraction from the homosexuals part, is downright absurd.

    Which leads me to my main point. It would be a problem. Why? Because all it takes is for one straight male to feel uncomfortable to a certain degree to where it becomes a problem. And that's a problem a franchise that's bent on making money, propelled by wins, can't afford. It's not just about the minority in the workplace, it's about everyone's comfort zone. It's not about homophobia, it's about respect. Mutual respect. If I can respect your orientation and lifestyle choice, you should respect my discomfort with changing in the same room on a daily basis. It's that simple. I know many gay people. I am not Gay. I have had acquaintances that were gay and showed no signs what soever until they said so themselves, and I have also been hit on and near assaulted for lack of a better word by a gay person before, and still am traumatized by the incident.

    Does this make me homophobic? On a certain level, sure, by pure definition. But if you ask me, I pride myself in not only not discriminating anyone, but one of my biggest pet peeves is judging someone you don't know.

    I can laugh and joke with gay friends, go out to eat, play sports, and talk about life and life experiences with them. Heck I even ask them for fashion advice jokingly, when I know them a bit and they are more on the flamboyant side, but there are certain situations in which I will never put myself in, and once at a party with more gay people than not, I felt extremely uncomfortable and had to leave.

    There is just a line when it comes to one's sexuality, maybe not for everyone, but at least for me.

    In the end I think what Culliver did was absolutely wrong, I just wish he wasn't mocked and ridiculed for being honest and having an opinion that others share as well. Just because you don't share someone's point of view doesn't mean you shouldn't respect it. Some atheists do it all the time, complaining about people who spread religion yet they spew their anti religious bigotry and random facts every chance they get like it isn't the same thing.
    Last edited by lol, please; 01-30-2013 at 07:44 PM.


    Barry Lamar Bonds. .393/.967/1.054....on 3-0 counts.

    lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana


    Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

  7. 01-30-2013, 07:41 PM
    Reason
    Uncalled for/quoting deleted posts

  8. #127
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Berlin
    Posts
    5,807
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    Wow. That is incredibly interesting. Thanks for sharing that bud.
    Youīre welcome. I read it it 2 or 3 years ago. Thatīs a reason why he is one of the best coaches.
    His brother was actually gay and it was no problem for Lombardi.
    Last edited by Berliner; 01-30-2013 at 07:56 PM.

  9. #128
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Posts
    942
    vCash
    1500
    He looks more gay the 90% of the league. Back in the day he wouldn't be accepted for his color. People want to hate on everthing but themselves and their own beliefs. Suspend his big mouth for the bowl.

  10. #129
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Newark, California
    Posts
    2,009
    vCash
    1500
    Players were quite all season and boom one media day and the niners have multiple guys come out and say stuff to distract the team.

  11. #130
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Cheyenne, Wyoming
    Posts
    23,994
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Berliner View Post
    I stick with Lombardi.
    Thanks for sharing that.

    #PoseyHugs #SanchezHugs

  12. #131
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    No, You Can't Invade My Butthole
    Posts
    12,924
    vCash
    1500
    gay men are sick? lol. ignorance galore.

  13. #132
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,848
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    Wow. That is incredibly interesting. Thanks for sharing that bud.
    Says the guy who had to run home after practice because :gasp: there were two gay guys on the team! THEY WON'T BE ABLE TO CONTAIN THEMSELVES AROUND MY GOD LIKE FRAME.

  14. #133
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    SoDak
    Posts
    84,206
    vCash
    1777
    Quote Originally Posted by mattcribbin View Post
    Says the guy who had to run home after practice because :gasp: there were two gay guys on the team! THEY WON'T BE ABLE TO CONTAIN THEMSELVES AROUND MY GOD LIKE FRAME.
    That was 10 years ago. I was an ignorant intolerant ****ing douche bag. Now I'm just an ignorant douche bag.

    I was only using it as an example for the fact people could have known, nothing more. I was definitely a bigot. Not something I'm proud of.


    I was pretty ****ing sexy though. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seppuku View Post
    Hear ye, hear ye! Bring forth the possibly real and possibly imaginary poll.



    Oops, I wasn't bull****ting.

  15. #134
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    23,435
    vCash
    1500
    The amount of ignorance and bigotry in this thread is astonishing.

  16. #135
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Berlin
    Posts
    5,807
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by lolPhillies View Post
    There are obscene levels of bigotry in this thread, and they are almost all from the "pro-what he said was wrong and gays in a locker room wouldn't be a problem" crowd. What Culliver said was ignorant and foolish. It was wrong to say and to say in the way he said it. Agreed. Offensive to homosexuals and detrimental to the NFL as a business? Absolutely. But the bigotry on the other side of the fence is laughable. Homosexuals are like any other sexual orientation, and in effect, just like most healthy functional human beings. Do you need to be gay to know what that is? Of course not. Just write down what you thought about in the last five minutes. If sex isn't on that list, if whatever sex you are attracted to didn't pop into your thought process for a fraction of a fraction of a second, you are lying.

    What's the point? That to suggest, to even think that you could put a homosexual person, open or not in a locker room with straight males for a full season and there won't be any attraction from the homosexuals part, is downright absurd.

    Which leads me to my main point. It would be a problem. Why? Because all it takes is for one straight male to feel uncomfortable to a certain degree to where it becomes a problem. And that's a problem a franchise that's bent on making money, propelled by wins, can't afford. It's not just about the minority in the workplace, it's about everyone's comfort zone. It's not about homophobia, it's about respect. Mutual respect. If I can respect your orientation and lifestyle choice, you should respect my discomfort with changing in the same room on a daily basis. It's that simple. I know many gay people. I am not Gay. I have had acquaintances that were gay and showed no signs what soever until they said so themselves, and I have also been hit on and near assaulted for lack of a better word by a gay person before, and still am traumatized by the incident.

    Does this make me homophobic? On a certain level, sure, by pure definition. But if you ask me, I pride myself in not only not discriminating anyone, but one of my biggest pet peeves is judging someone you don't know.

    I can laugh and joke with gay friends, go out to eat, play sports, and talk about life and life experiences with them. Heck I even ask them for fashion advice jokingly, when I know them a bit and they are more on the flamboyant side, but there are certain situations in which I will never put myself in, and once at a party with more gay people than not, I felt extremely uncomfortable and had to leave.

    There is just a line when it comes to one's sexuality, maybe not for everyone, but at least for me.

    In the end I think what Culliver did was absolutely wrong, I just wish he wasn't mocked and ridiculed for being honest and having an opinion that others share as well. Just because you don't share someone's point of view doesn't mean you shouldn't respect it. Some atheists do it all the time, complaining about people who spread religion yet they spew their anti religious bigotry and random facts every chance they get like it isn't the same thing.
    I understand your point. But you can compare gay player with black players. I pretty sure there were and still are players who donīt feel comfortable with them in the same locker room. So shouldnīt there any black players in the NFL?
    Can or would you make fun of racists for their ignorant believes? Iīm sure other share their opinions as well.
    Culliver should be able to speak about it and says what he believes in. But I donīt have to respect it.

    Would you respect my opinion if I said that all americans are fat, dumb, war loving idiots who donīt know anything about the world except the america?
    Should I respect your opinion if you said that all germans are Nazis?

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •