Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by homestarunner93 View Post
    Thank you for the personal insults, you are clearly ignorant of the other side, and have made it abundantly clear that responding to your posts is a complete waste of time. Thank you for saving me from having to further waste my time, hope you have a nice rest of your day.
    Oh I am very ignorant to the other side when it comes to gay rights.

Agreed 100%
    How do you say magic in Russian?

Don't forget about the Gustav

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Longhornfan1234 View Post
    Do black people choose to be black? LOL at the lib logic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Duncan = Donkey View Post
    Gay people dont choose to be gay.

Saw this coming a mile away. lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezekial View Post
    Oh I am very ignorant to the other side when it comes to gay rights.

Agreed 100%
    you wouldn't believe the propaganda I had to watch when Prop 8 was on the ballot here in CA.... 99% of it was scare tactic and false info

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by grandsalami View Post
    No thats not what I am saying. What people are saying is that having gays in the NFL is not a good idea, when there have already been gays in the NFL and there were no issues.
    The argument isn't gays... most of us here don't think that... the argument is "openly gay". We have yet to have an "openly gay" man play an entire NFL career with no locker room problems.

My example still applies though.... you can argue that its okay for you to have hidden cameras in a girls room because there were no issues.... she didn't know. She didn't act any different. What's the problem? But if you tell a girl some guy is watching her through a hidden camera do you think she acts the same?

I'm not saying its the exact same thing and all gay guys are pervs.... I'm saying the biggest argument for homosexuality is that they can't help who they are attracted to.... as far as I'm concerned that carries over to the locker room as well. Most players are not going to want someone checking them out when they are trying to prepare for a game.

The PSD's Mack-Donald's Crew (formerly the Sheldon Richardson Crew) Members: Raidaz4life, raiderposting, HunterNRoss, N. Cog Neato, RaiderKid318, theGhost-isGone, NYRaiderLove, raiderizer, weeman323, RaJAxTWa, laek, Wolfe-Raider

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by grandsalami View Post
    you wouldn't believe the propaganda I had to watch when Prop 8 was on the ballot here in CA.... 99% of it was scare tactic and false info

Bro you should have seen orange county... Literally people on the street for a 2 mile stretch. Some of them with some very hateful signs. It made me ashamed to be the same species as them.

Dodgers, Lakers, Raiders.
    Fok Jelle Naiers

They`re = contraction of they are
    There = used to describe location
    Their = pronoun used to describe belonging
    Should've = contraction of should have
    Should of = makes no sense at all

vCash
    When do we start building unisex bathrooms, locker rooms, showers, etc. to save money and start telling women "tough **** if a guy is checking your naked self out, it doesn't mean he wants to have sex with you."
    Because the likelihood of a woman being raped by a man is much, much higher than a man being raped by another man.

7. 01-30-2013, 07:18 PM
    Reason
    Uncalled for/quoting deleted posts

8. 01-30-2013, 07:19 PM
    Reason

vCash
    A straight guy checking out a woman is completely different from what most of you people are suggesting. Gay guy often do not check out straight guys in the ways being suggested. Complete idiocy running rampant, per usual on PSD.
    There are no men like me, only me.

10. 01-30-2013, 07:23 PM
    Reason

11. 01-30-2013, 07:23 PM
    Reason

12. 01-30-2013, 07:24 PM
    Reason

13. 01-30-2013, 07:25 PM
    Reason

14. 01-30-2013, 07:26 PM
    Reason

15. 01-30-2013, 07:27 PM
    Reason

vCash
    This post was perfect to describe a gay man in a room full of straight men.
    Yeah, but it isn't true. If you're in a room with some smoking hot lesbians that are undressing or naked, you aren't going to check them out? I'm sorry, but I don't believe that **** for one second. Not at all. I sure as hell would, what do I care if they aren't attracted to me?

vCash
    Yeah, but it isn't true. If you're in a room with some smoking hot lesbians that are undressing or naked, you aren't going to check them out? I'm sorry, but I don't believe that **** for one second. Not at all. I sure as hell would, what do I care if they aren't attracted to me?
    Go find me a bunch of smoking hot lesbians dude.

This isn't your fantasy this is real life.

You slight everything the wrong way .... You have life twisted. And I'm done talking to someone that will never "get it".

Ignorance forever

vCash
    This post was perfect to describe a gay man in a room full of straight men.
    You're right... because a guy has never been aroused by a lesbian before. Great point.

The PSD's Mack-Donald's Crew (formerly the Sheldon Richardson Crew) Members: Raidaz4life, raiderposting, HunterNRoss, N. Cog Neato, RaiderKid318, theGhost-isGone, NYRaiderLove, raiderizer, weeman323, RaJAxTWa, laek, Wolfe-Raider

vCash
    I stick with Lombardi.
    Lombardi's unprejudiced attitude was not confined to his players, race, ethnicity, or sexual orientation. Lombardi was aware of tight end Jerry Smith's homosexuality, and upon arriving in Washington, told Smith in confidence that it would never be an issue as long as he was coaching the Redskins. Smith flourished, becoming an integral part of Lombardi's offense, and was voted a First Team All-Pro for the first and only time in his career, which was also Lombardi's only season as Redskin head coach.[117] Lombardi invited other gay players to training camp, and Lombardi would privately hope they would prove they could earn a spot on the team.[118] At the Washington Redskins training camp in 1969, Ray McDonald was a gay player, with sub-par skills,[119] who was trying to make the Redskin roster again[citation needed], but this time with Lombardi as the Redskins' new head coach. Lombardi told running back coach, George Dickson,[120] 'I want you to get on McDonald and work on him and work on him - and if I hear one of you people make reference to his manhood, you'll be out of here before your *** hits the ground.'[121]

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raidaz4Life View Post
    You're right... because a guy has never been aroused by a lesbian before. Great point.
    I didn't say hot whore who eats ***** for money.

I meant girls like Abby Wambach.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raidaz4Life View Post
    I would agree, some people are naive and think the guy would go crazy from all the dick... but I do think the player would struggle with having to repress feelings of lust for a certain person. It just adds a sexual dynamic to a locker room that can serve as a distraction.
    If the guy had made it to the pro level under these circumstances I am sure that he would be able to properly contain himself. Especially considering that this is his career and he is on a team with these people. The only people that would make it a distraction to the actual game would be ignorant, unable to spell, talk, or probably even properly feed his family if it wasn't for athletic skills, people like what we have here.
    There are no men like me, only me.

vCash
    If i'm in a locker room with women (and they look good) .... I don't care how close we are....i'm checking them out.
    The Knicks are back!

vCash
    I didn't say hot whore who eats ***** for money.

I meant girls like Abby Wambach.
    Are you comparing Abby Wambach to Tom Brady?

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast