Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Giants #1 Fan View Post
    What does the color of his skin have to do with anything?
    I know it was my first post, but there is something sad about a black male pretty much saying

"Your kind aint welcome round here."

vCash
    There are some seriously sick people out in this world and on PSD. Why so many of you have a problem with gay players, or gay people in general, amazes me. Clearly zero life experience and living under a rock. There's nothing wrong with gay people. Players, and people, need to get over it, just because the guy is gay and is looking at you or is attracted to you doesn't mean he's going to **** you. Get over yourselves.

Culliver is an uneducated idiot, like so many other people. He can have his opinion, he can voice it, but what he says and feels is still stupid and wrong. Why this **** is still an issue, I have no idea.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by YANKRAIDFAN View Post
    I know it was my first post, but there is something sad about a black male pretty much saying

"Your kind aint welcome round here."
    I fully understand the irony that you're pointing out. You'd think minorities would have a better understanding of issues like this, based on their experiences or the experiences of their relatives.

vCash
    By some peoples logic, you should never have a male doctor touch a female or examine them because hell they may not be able to resist jumping on them.

That is some horrible *** logic

vCash
    I agree with his sentiment to an extent but felt he expressed it in a terrible manner. I really think it needs to be a "don't ask, don't tell" policy. Just keep it to yourself and nobody will care. You can't blame people for not being accepting of it.

The PSD's Official Steve Nash Support Crew, Members: R4L

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Giants #1 Fan View Post
    What does the color of his skin have to do with anything?

A minority should be more sensitive to bigotry.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SFrush90 View Post
    Why do they have to keep it quiet? Why is this "Look at me" thing as you believe? For some they may want the the attention, but for the majority I'd assume it's just to come out and be who they are and not worry about hiding anything. People go through lots of stress hiding such big secrets as this. Why do they have to hide who they are? That pisses me off. No one should hide their sexuality because others may not agree with it. For a professional athlete to come out and admit something as big as this it will certainly do more good than bad. This certainly will help people all over the world because they see someone on such a pedestal (professional athlete) that it could help them come out as well.
    Why do people have to keep their marital and familial problems quiet when it comes to the general public? It stresses some people out, but their are ways to handle that. NFL players can afford to pay a shrink and talk about themselves to someone if they need to.

They have to do it for their own good in maintaining and advancing their careers (as I have said three times now), as well as for the good of their teammates and their organizations. It will only be a distraction. Sure, ideally, we would like to say it wouldn't be, but it would be. It could get better over time, but it will never be perfectly okay for many heterosexual males to have a homosexual male(s) in the locker room with them. There is a stigma (and a warranted one) there that will never go away.
    On Cam Newton:

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    So it's official.

This jerk off is going to be the first QB taken in the first round (or maybe the first 5) in the modern era to throw less than 300 passes at DI level. and he might go #1 overall.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Nfl scouting is a joke.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CEasFiRe View Post
    I respect him for speaking his mind instead of saying what this country wants to hear, I'd never wanna play with a gay person nor share a locker room with him
    Why, there not sexual predators. You just need to grow up.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LegendX View Post
    There are some seriously sick people out in this world and on PSD. Why so many of you have a problem with gay players, or gay people in general, amazes me. Clearly zero life experience and living under a rock. There's nothing wrong with gay people. Players, and people, need to get over it, just because the guy is gay and is looking at you or is attracted to you doesn't mean he's going to **** you. Get over yourselves.

Culliver is an uneducated idiot, like so many other people. He can have his opinion, he can voice it, but what he says and feels is still stupid and wrong. Why this **** is still an issue, I have no idea.
    When do we start building unisex bathrooms, locker rooms, showers, etc. to save money and start telling women "tough **** if a guy is checking your naked self out, it doesn't mean he wants to have sex with you."
    On Cam Newton:

So it's official.

This jerk off is going to be the first QB taken in the first round (or maybe the first 5) in the modern era to throw less than 300 passes at DI level. and he might go #1 overall.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Nfl scouting is a joke.

vCash
    Example dude with domestic abuse against boyfriend.

He's gay as **** but no one in his locker room even ****ing knew.

You stupid ignorant ****s fail to realize there have been gay men in the locker room before... It's uneducated, foolish people who make it so there can't be an openly gay player in the nfl.

But it sure as hell isn't going to stop gay men from playing football and being in their locker room.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by homestarunner93 View Post
    When do we start building unisex bathrooms, locker rooms, showers, etc. to save money and start telling women "tough **** if a guy is checking your naked self out, it doesn't mean he wants to have sex with you."
    If I wanted to be a dick, I could interpret this as you saying there should be a Gay Guys and a Guys bathroom.

Which is pretty ****ed. Lol

vCash
    Id like to see this Culliver guy back in times where no one wanted anything to do with black people. "Yer we dont want ***** on this team, cant have that".

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezekial View Post
    Example dude with domestic abuse against boyfriend.

He's gay as **** but no one in his locker room even ****ing knew.

You stupid ignorant ****s fall to realize there have Ben gay men in the locker room before... It's uneducated, foolish people who make it so there can't be an openly gay player in the nfl.

But it sure as hell isn't going to stop gay men from playing football and being in your locker room.
    And it's best for everyone involved that Kwame Harris did the smart thing and did what he had to to keep it quiet until he was done with football.
    On Cam Newton:

So it's official.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Nfl scouting is a joke.

vCash
    One day homosexuality will be something you can be open about and homophobia will be something you have to hide out of shame.

Dodgers, Lakers, Raiders.
    Fok Jelle Naiers

They`re = contraction of they are
    There = used to describe location
    Their = pronoun used to describe belonging
    Should've = contraction of should have
    Should of = makes no sense at all

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by homestarunner93 View Post
    And it's best for everyone involved that Kwame Harris did the smart thing and did what he had to to keep it quiet until he was done with football.
    EXACTLY

THATS MY POINT

The fact is HE IS GAY. HE WAS IN THE LOCKER ROOM. NOTHING HAPPENED.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast