Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by torrance View Post
    Not sure that's even the subject matter. Seems to be more about how heterosexual men in an NFL dressing room would react.
    He said more than that... Reread it, he spoke about more than just the locker room.

vCash
    Not worded correctly by Culliver, but there is another way to look at it. It's not that a gay player won't be able to control themselves or will be checking every guy, its that a non-gay player will feel uncomfortable with a homosexual player simply on the chance that they would possibly be looked at in that way. Some people are extremely uptight about homosexuality and having someone who is even around them.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezekial View Post
    The amount of ignorance in this thread is astounding.

****ing imbeciles. You don't know anything about gay people. Ignorant ****s.

What did you expect? The PSD is stereotype central?

4. 01-30-2013, 06:13 PM
    Reason
    Uncalled for/quoting deleted posts

vCash
    Glad he didn't lie to the media. Takes a lot of balls to say what he said considering he knew there would be a big backlash from gay supporters

Yall let me slip?!?!

vCash
    Could also be just a way to get under the skin of Ayenbadejo before the game.

vCash
    This thread has a problem with human rights equality. I'm done.

I have had gay men hit on me and I'm not going to lie it was extremely uncomfortable, and I can see where Culliver is coming from, however he could have expressed his opinion in a less hateful and ignorant way. I also see how a gay teammate could be a "distraction", but there is no need for a homophobic rant.

vCash
    I hope Ray Rice knocks this POS, uneducated homophobe out of the game with a severe career-ending concussion. Hopefully the concussion develops into C.T.E. so he can then do the world a favor.
    Last edited by FalconsNation02; 01-30-2013 at 06:21 PM.

L.A. Angels/ Atlanta Falcons/ Anaheim Ducks/ L.A. Clippers

9. 01-30-2013, 06:17 PM
    Reason
    Uncalled for/quoting deleted posts

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Chucky Woods View Post
    This thread has a problem with human rights equality. I'm done.

I have had gay men hit on me and I'm not going to lie it was extremely uncomfortable, and I can see where Culliver is coming from, however he could have expressed his opinion in a less hateful and ignorant way. I also see how a gay teammate could be a "distraction", but there is no need for a homophobic rant.
    Yup. I'm sure if he worded differently it wouldn't be as big of an issue as it is currently. People seriously need to think before they speak. And learn English.

Ariana Grande

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by homestarunner93 View Post
    So, if you were in a locker room of naked/undressing women, you wouldn't check them out? Riiiiight.
    If I were in a room full of lesbians, who clearly have no possible interest in me, then no. I would not be checking them out.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FalconsNation02 View Post
    I hope Ray Rice knocks this POS, uneducated homophobe out of the game with a severe career-ending concussion.
    You realize that quite a few players quite possibly feel this way, just don't up and say it right? Having a biased opinion is no reason to have your career ended.

vCash
    I find it hypocritical that a black athlete would be so discriminatory against another group of people.

The hardships previous generations had to endure to get into professional sports and to be accepted by a culture that had it previously ingrained in them that all sports were to be played by whites.

But it's ok to **** on gay athletes.

That's fine..

The ignorance astounds me sometimes.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SFrush90 View Post
    I do understand some may feel uncomfortable. Then what do they do if the player doesn't want to live in secrecy and live his life the way he is? I guess it's just my personal feeling that it wouldn't really effect me if I had a gay teammate or not as it would others.
    Guess that player is going to have to make a tough choice then. He could always keep it private until he retires. People keep details about their personal life all the time in order to maintain or further there professional career, not sure why the expectation here would be so drastically different.

Quote Originally Posted by alexander_37 View Post
    That gay people are automatically attracted to all men, and would not be able to control themselves around men. It's disgusting that people still think like this.
    Chances are that a gay man would be able to find multiple people in an NFL locker room that would be attractive to him. Keep in mind these are men that are physically fit beyond belief for the most part. I think your statement is a bit naive.
    On Cam Newton:

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    So it's official.

This jerk off is going to be the first QB taken in the first round (or maybe the first 5) in the modern era to throw less than 300 passes at DI level. and he might go #1 overall.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Nfl scouting is a joke.

vCash
    The thread is depressing at all the people who believe in the "sterotypical" gay . Its as bad as the propaganda the Nazis used towards the Jewish population... I am 1000% postiive that there are gays in the NFL and we and some of the players dont even know....

vCash
    There's just certain things that shouldn't be said. I've lower a lot of respect for him.

Quote Originally Posted by PraiseJesus View Post
    My PREDICITON OF LEBRON GOING TO THE KNICKS WAS SPOT ON!!!!

JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

I'M NEVER WRONG

FREE MY SOURCE PraiseJesus

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by homestarunner93 View Post
    Guess that player is going to have to make a tough choice then. He could always keep it private until he retires. People keep details about their personal life all the time in order to maintain or further there professional career, not sure why the expectation here would be so drastically different.

Chances are that a gay man would be able to find multiple people in an NFL locker room that would be attractive to him. Keep in mind these are men that are physically fit beyond belief for the most part. I think your statement is a bit naive.
    stop beliving in the brainwashing that they give you about people who are gay.. They are normal people, they are not like what you see in the movies. Its sick that there is a **** load of homophobia in this thread, and still going on in this time.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast