Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

WWE: Most important thing that happened last Monday Night Raw...

It wasn't Brock Lesnar returning, it wasn't Jericho (Although both of those were amazing), and it certainly wasn't Tensai showing off his moves. It was the fact that the WWE let the shield physically beat with ease their top three baby faces. John Cena, Sheamus, and Ryback, all of whom didn't stand a chance. This is something that the Nexus should have done to make their strength known. HHH is looking at the future, I haven't been more excited for WWE in years. They're finally starting to use that young talent they have. With the nexus, the major baby face Cena buried them, which is exactly what I thought the shield would become.

This also opens up a 6 man elimination chamber tag team match, with Ryback, Sheamus, and Cena (Or probably Orton since Cena might be apart of something else). Very excited for the future of WWE and this new era we're seeing.
    Quote Originally Posted by CubbieSteve View Post
    Squibble Squabble

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CubbieSteve View Post
    Squibble Squabble

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The X View Post
    This also opens up a 6 man elimination chamber tag team match, with Ryback, Sheamus, and Cena (Or probably Orton since Cena might be apart of something else). Very excited for the future of WWE and this new era we're seeing.
    that would be awesome

LETS GO HEAT

vCash
    Too bad they are going to lose at EC. These are the "young guys" who need to be pushed. All of them of in thier 20s too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Hinkie
    "I'm probably pretty boring to watch a game with because I''m all about expected values. I don''t even care if it goes in or not, I'm all about, '‘Should it go in?'' I can live with randomness. I mean, if it''s a close game in the end, yeah, I''m just like anyone else. But I just want us to play the odds all the time."
    TerminH1NK13

vCash
    Hopefully they cost Cena a title

vCash
    I agree. I was pretty surprised when they beat all 3 down. I thought for sure Super Cena would get the best of them. Although like it has been pointed out, the super face team will probably beat the Shield at EC.

vCash
    guys it was clearly this:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dp7FcJhoA5A
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals