Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    That guy must have gone to the Jack Thompson school of throught. Video games are bad b/c they negatively affect people.

Not free will

not movies/music/TV

not internet

But solely videogames. Sound logic

/sarcasm
    Broncos be like:

vCash
    Yeah they affect people, look at all the kids who start swearing so early because of COD. Yet I bet those are the kids that don't even standout among their peers.

vCash
    It's true, videogames kill people.

BRB going to slaughter innocent children

vCash
    What a ****-tard

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Thumper 88 View Post
    Republican has nothing to do with it. The guy is just stupid.
    Two weeks ago a republican in Missouri voiced the same opinion & proposed a tax on any video games that were rated violent/mature. That's the reason I said it, wasn't me on some political rant.

Correct, this guy is retarded.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRuckus View Post
    You can't spell Worley without W.

vCash
    It just bothers me how people constantly complain about how kids are getting screwed up by violent video games when in reality, they have a freakin' rating system.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by H-MYK View Post
    It just bothers me how people constantly complain about how kids are getting screwed up by violent video games when in reality, they have a freakin' rating system.
    Love when parents complain that their kids get mature content in these games when half the time they don't know what the hell they're buying for their kids. Some parents need to look in the mirror and see they're part of the "problem"
    Broncos be like:

vCash
    the only thing that kill people are other people.

Introducing the Eagles O-Line

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRuckus View Post
    You can't spell Worley without W.

vCash
    I'm surprised Manhunt didn't spawn a plastic shopping bag serial killer

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by flclfanman View Post
    Love when parents complain that their kids get mature content in these games when half the time they don't know what the hell they're buying for their kids. Some parents need to look in the mirror and see they're part of the "problem"
    It's like when you go grocery shopping. Have you ever been and saw people look at the labels to see their nutritional value, whether it's calorie consumption or sugar intake, to see what people are really getting themselves into?

Well, it's like that except instead of seeing what goes into kids' bodies, the parents should be looking into what the video game REALLY has. Take Assassin's Creed III for example. On the front, the label says that it's rated "M" for mature. On the back of the game, it has the reasons for the rating, blood, strong language, mature suggestive themes, violence. Maybe if parents took time to look at the game and tell their kids that they can't play the game, this bs wouldn't be happening.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by H-MYK View Post
    It's like when you go grocery shopping. Have you ever been and saw people look at the labels to see their nutritional value, whether it's calorie consumption or sugar intake, to see what people are really getting themselves into?

Well, it's like that except instead of seeing what goes into kids' bodies, the parents should be looking into what the video game REALLY has. Take Assassin's Creed III for example. On the front, the label says that it's rated "M" for mature. On the back of the game, it has the reasons for the rating, blood, strong language, mature suggestive themes, violence. Maybe if parents took time to look at the game and tell their kids that they can't play the game, this bs wouldn't be happening.
    Exactly. Case in point; My mom ended up buying me Silent Hill 2 for X-mas when I got my PS2.

Nevermind the visible RATED M-18+ Label on the front and the snapshots of disfigured, amorphous creatures attacking ppl on the back, she thought it was okay because it had a somber picture on some girl resting her head on the cover.

An hour after opening the game she comes in my room as says "OMG what game are u playing??!?!?

"The one u bought me"
    Broncos be like:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12