Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Woj has spoken

vCash
    Yeah im hoping if this deal goes down, we see a motivated Gay, maybe it just wasn't working in Memphis.
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raidaz4Life View Post
    I don't necessarily mean better talent, more a long the lines of filling needs. I can't see Calderon or Davis really contributing all that much towards the Grizz competing for a title. Conley and Randolph are pretty good at their positions so giving them both high end back ups doesn't make a whole lot of sense.
    Are the Grizz moving Randolph? Davis would provide depth and a motor, Calderon is a better bench option than Bayless, and the Grizz save a ton of money on a deal they should have never offered.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    Gay will be more efficient and have more points a game in Toronto because he will be the #1 option and not jack up shots because he knows the offense runs through Randolph and Gasol

Ex: Look at OJ Mayo after he left, ballin

Rudy Gay will average 22 PPG next season with Raptors quote me

@TheLandonThomas 5,000 followers
    @MavsFansForLife 6,000 followers
    "Do the LT" coming to a thread near you.

vCash
    I feel that the Pistons will be the 3rd team involved.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    Are the Grizz moving Randolph? Davis would provide depth and a motor, Calderon is a better bench option than Bayless, and the Grizz save a ton of money on a deal they should have never offered.
    You think they'd keep Calderon?

The deadline is 20+ days away; plenty of time to make a deal to a team actually in need of a pg.

And by the way, those pants, they belong to my dad.And they're not really pants,
    they're Lederhosen

vCash
    OK!!Lets start with trades!! This is actually the most interesting part of nba regular season lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    Yeah, really my point was that the only way the trade makes sense is if they are moving Randolph.

The PSD's Official Steve Nash Support Crew, Members: R4L

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LTBaByyy View Post
    Gay will be more efficient and have more points a game in Toronto because he will be the #1 option and not jack up shots because he knows the offense runs through Randolph and Gasol

Ex: Look at OJ Mayo after he left, ballin

Rudy Gay will average 22 PPG next season with Raptors quote me
    But will Gay affect Demar's game? My concern is Demar's production will fall.
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

vCash
    I know for a fact the grizzlies Don"t want Calderon.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Johann View Post
    You think they'd keep Calderon?

The deadline is 20+ days away; plenty of time to make a deal to a team actually in need of a pg.
    yeah, Calderon probably goes to a third team if he is included.

What exactly are the suggested parameters of this trade?

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    Yeah im hoping if this deal goes down, we see a motivated Gay, maybe it just wasn't working in Memphis.
    If he isn't motivated playing for a contending team like Mem, what makes you think he'll be motivated to play for a perennial lottery team like the raps?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raidaz4Life View Post
    Yeah, really my point was that the only way the trade makes sense is if they are moving Randolph.
    nah, they are not rebuilding, just getting rid of a bloated contract for a replaceable player.

vCash
    I hope the Pistons are the third team involved, just get rid of Stuckey and get something.

**** you

vCash
    Nice core going foward and if they dont make the playoffs they get another lottery pick ( I think) so things are looking up for Toronto. Now trade Bargnani at the deadline.

The new era begins here...bring it home Deron bring that trophy home

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast