Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 17 of 54 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: Off Topic

vCash
    See ya later Leroy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shen View Post
    Pulled from the article. He was suspended for domestic assault before. Two games, he is getting nothing less then a year regardless of judicial outcome. If he is found guilty it wont even matter because by time he gets out of jail be to old to play, something he is damn near already at.
    I still think it depends on the trial as we both said because Lynch was a repeat offender with alcohol but Goodell is waiting for the court before handing out a punishment.

Regardless he probably won't play a down for us again.

vCash
    Small alcohol incidents compared to DV are two totally different things.
    I GOT THIS!!!
    "THE SEPARATION IS IN THE PREPARATION"

vCash
    Yup they don't take domestic violence lighty, trust me

PSD NFL Mock Draft | Seattle Seahawks GM
    2nd Demarcus Lawrence DE/OLB Boise State
    3rd Martavis Bryant WR Clemson
    3rd Trai Turner OG LSU
    4th Brent Urban DT Virginia
    4th Terrence West RB Towson
    5th Ross Cockrell CB Duke
    7th Laurent Duvernay-Tardif OT McGill (Canada)

vCash
    http://www.prosportsdaily.com/articl...on-774072.html

I was so excited that we were looking good for getting a basketball team I forgot about hockey. Looks like Phoenix is experiencing some financial problems.

Not trying to sound like a vulture, but there was previous talk of the NHL coming to Seattle. The NHL has straight up said it won't come till the stadium is already built, but Phoenix is definitely a team looking to be relocated.

I'm just as excited about the idea of having a hockey team here. Hockey games are way more fun to go to then basketball games. THIS WOULD BE AWESOMEEEE!!!

vCash
    In the words of a rejected personalized license plate: ADIOSMF
    "There are many reasons the U.S. shouldn’t go to war with the Islamic State — and the best one may be because that is exactly what they want us to do." -- Dan Froomkin

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shen View Post
    I'm sorry but did you really just say multiple felonies and we are over reacting? By saying get rid of him we are over reacting to his being arrested and currently put in jail for multiple FELONIES!?!?!?!?!?

Please tell me what might be a proper reaction? Because for anyone not you we have been rather cool about this and not been harsh enough.
    Yeah, that's what I said. I don't think it's as huge as of a deal as you do. You're sitting there typing in all caps. Along with his age and coverage issues this puts it over the top.
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champs

vCash
    I wonder why Baldwin struggled so much. His injuries must have been nagging him because when he was on the field healthy, he was making some spectacular grabs in traffic.

I think we have too much talent at WR to need a top WR. Our needs at WR don't outweigh our need at DT or even DE.
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champs

vCash
    All his domestic violence charges have come during years he didn't test positive for marijuana. Smoke that **** Leroy, obviously you need it.

Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

vCash

Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattle4Ever View Post
    Yeah, that's what I said. I don't think it's as huge as of a deal as you do. You're sitting there typing in all caps. Along with his age and coverage issues this puts it over the top.
    I typed 1 word in caps. One word that happens to be extremely major. I am sorry you find it acceptable to beat on women and hold them hostage, guess it is a shame some of us are cursed with a conscience.

vCash
    After reading exactly what happened, I've completely changed my stance on this.

You don't need to cry about it though Shen
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champs

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattle4Ever View Post
    I wonder why Baldwin struggled so much. His injuries must have been nagging him because when he was on the field healthy, he was making some spectacular grabs in traffic.

I think we have too much talent at WR to need a top WR. Our needs at WR don't outweigh our need at DT or even DE.
    I think Baldwin not showing up was his injuries plus having to work with a new QB but don't know how much of an excuse that is everyone else had to get used to Wilson and they were fine.
    Last edited by NateyB24; 02-01-2013 at 12:43 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by House View Post
    Small alcohol incidents compared to DV are two totally different things.
    Lynch also had a weapon charge brought against him which is pretty serious in my opinion he got 3 games for it but that is because he pleaded guilty to it in court.
    Last edited by NateyB24; 02-01-2013 at 12:55 AM.

vCash
    I'd rather have a NBA team, but I definitely want a hockey team. THAT WOULD BE SO SICK!!!

PSD NFL Mock Draft | Seattle Seahawks GM
    2nd Demarcus Lawrence DE/OLB Boise State
    3rd Martavis Bryant WR Clemson
    3rd Trai Turner OG LSU
    4th Brent Urban DT Virginia
    4th Terrence West RB Towson
    5th Ross Cockrell CB Duke
    7th Laurent Duvernay-Tardif OT McGill (Canada)

Page 17 of 54 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast