Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 16 of 53 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: Off Topic

vCash

Hill arested for unflawful imprisonment

vCash
    Safe to say we will need a new LB. He is being charged with two felonies and this isnt his first arrest. Cut his ***.

vCash
    Yeah get him the **** out already.

vCash
    I think we're all overreacting a little, but I do think this just shows that it's definitely time to find another LB.
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champs

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattle4Ever View Post
    I think we're all overreacting a little, but I do think this just shows that it's definitely time to find another LB.
    I'm sorry but did you really just say multiple felonies and we are over reacting? By saying get rid of him we are over reacting to his being arrested and currently put in jail for multiple FELONIES!?!?!?!?!?

Please tell me what might be a proper reaction? Because for anyone not you we have been rather cool about this and not been harsh enough.

vCash
    Let us not forget this is not first time he has been arrested on charges connected to domestic violence. Even if for some reason he does not spend next several years of his life in prison there is 0% chance commissioner does not ban him for MINIMUM a year, more likely lifetime. Yet we are somehow over reacting for saying we should not bring him back. Unbelievable.

vCash
    This is sick but hilarious at the same time its like A-Rod and Roids they never learn there lesson.

Seems like Hill is always in the papers in the Off Season from women abuse to illegal drugs sheesh.

Quote Originally Posted by shen View Post
    Let us not forget this is not first time he has been arrested on charges connected to domestic violence. Even if for some reason he does not spend next several years of his life in prison there is 0% chance commissioner does not ban him for MINIMUM a year, more likely lifetime. Yet we are somehow over reacting for saying we should not bring him back. Unbelievable.
    Depends on if he is found guilty or not Goodell won't do anything if the women decides to drop the charges or he is found innocent remember Lynch had a history got a DUI and nothing came of it yet.

I mean you could say that Hill might be punished just because of his track record but again go look at Lynch and what he has done in the past.
    Last edited by NateyB24; 01-30-2013 at 08:53 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Seahawker562 View Post
    Not sure if Mike Wallace is unrestricted FA or not but it would be huge if we could sign someone like him or Bowe. We have 18.5 mill in cap room next season, hope its used to sign someone big. I really think a big name reciever is a piece we need to take us to that next level, we need our own Julio Jones, Roddy White, Calvin Johnson etc
    I didn't realize Wallace was 5'11 i think i might pass on him now knowing that i like my guys taller because when they do lose there speed they still have the size advantage.

I think we will pick somebody up in the draft its pretty deep.

Quote Originally Posted by furmat60 View Post
    Not to say I told you so, but I said last year that Golden Tate would have a helluva year this year.
    I think its more Wilson buying Tate time it seemed like watching ND highlights that Clausen would run around and then just throw it deep to him as well like Wilson does in the pros.

This is probably why he wasn't very good with Hasselbeck who was a precision type passer he didn't run around like Wilson can with his athleticism Tate also isn't a very good route runner which is why they moved him outside.
    Last edited by NateyB24; 01-30-2013 at 08:58 PM.

vCash
    He is making it easy for us to not re-sign.
    I GOT THIS!!!
    "THE SEPARATION IS IN THE PREPARATION"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NateyB24 View Post
    This is sick but hilarious at the same time its like A-Rod and Roids they never learn there lesson.

Seems like Hill is always in the papers in the Off Season from women abuse to illegal drugs sheesh.

Depends on if he is found guilty or not Goodell won't do anything if the women decides to drop the charges or he is found innocent remember Lynch had a history got a DUI and nothing came of it yet.

I mean you could say that Hill might be punished just because of his track record but again go look at Lynch and what he has done in the past.
    League will not care what happens. Second time in short period of time that he has been arrested for charges tied to domestic assault. League wont even wait for it to go to trial. Some time in near future after the Super Bowl Commissioner will make announcement Hill is banned indefinitely pending outcome of investigation/trial, and he wont be reinstated for AT LEAST a year. Too many arrests. How many times was Jones convicted? Get arrested enough times get labeled repeat offender and results of trial ect will not matter, getting suspended.

vCash
    Hill was suspended by the NFL for two games during the 2010 season.
    Pulled from the article. He was suspended for domestic assault before. Two games, he is getting nothing less then a year regardless of judicial outcome. If he is found guilty it wont even matter because by time he gets out of jail be to old to play, something he is damn near already at.

vCash
    I didn't realize Wallace was 5'11 i think i might pass on him now knowing that i like my guys taller because when they do lose there speed they still have the size advantage.

I think we will pick somebody up in the draft its pretty deep.

I think its more Wilson buying Tate time it seemed like watching ND highlights that Clausen would run around and then just throw it deep to him as well like Wilson does in the pros.

This is probably why he wasn't very good with Hasselbeck who was a precision type passer he didn't run around like Wilson can with his athleticism Tate also isn't a very good route runner which is why they moved him outside.
    I would still take Wallace in a heartbeat regardless of his size, I dont think players necessarily lose their speed, just look at Steve Smith. I think its more of an overall decline over time
    Seattle Seahawks Seattle Mariners Los Angeles Clippers Anaheim Ducks

vCash
    Just remembered who I have in my sig haha

Anyone have a cool Zach Miller sig I could nab?
    Seattle Seahawks Seattle Mariners Los Angeles Clippers Anaheim Ducks

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattle4Ever View Post
    I had faith in Tate.

Then again I said Curry was going to blow up in his last year with us
    Oh I was waaaay off with Curry, but nobody wasn't.

vCash

He was raw. We knew that. He has developed. You're really making a lot of leaps here. Tate got open all kinds of ways this season. Was his route-running rough when he was drafted? Yes. Does he have the same feel for space and reading what defenses are doing that Baldwin has shown? No? Is that why they "moved him outside"? When was he a slot in the first place, but no. He was on the outside in college, he's matured and grown into the NFL game, he's versatile enough to line up anywhere, and they want the ball in his hands. If Matt was in his prime and had Tate as he is now he would have used him just fine.

Sometimes you draft players who are polished, sometimes you take some raw talent and coach it up. Tate is not the same player who struggled to crack the suit list his rookie year.

Page 16 of 53 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast