Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    vCash
    “If Jimmy doesn't get into the rookie-sophomore game something is wrong. They don't need to have it no more.”
    That's how Nate Robinson put it Monday night when asked about the prospect of Jimmy Butler playing in the BBVA Compass Rookie Challenge game during All-Star Weekend in Houston next month. On Wednesday, the NBA announced the rosters for the game and, surprisingly, Butler didn’t make the squad.
    His omission seemed strange considering how well he’s been playing this season, especially in the Bulls' last five games, and one of his teammates in particular didn’t appreciate the snub. That teammate happens to be one of the biggest superstars in the NBA: Derrick Rose.
    “You didn’t make that rookie-sophomore thing?” Rose asked Butler as television cameras caught the exchange prior to Jimmy’s post-game interview after the Bulls downed the Bucks on Wednesday.
    “Oh my God. That’s terrible,” said an incredulous Rose as Butler confirmed that he’d indeed been shut out of the game.
    Rose’s reaction is the same as many Bulls fans. With the way Butler’s been playing this season, there’s no way he should’ve been left off the sophomore roster.
    Looking at the players chosen – at least on the sophomore side – it’s hard to say who should’ve been omitted, but Butler id definitely deserving of a spot.

Source: http://www.nbcchicago.com/blogs/outs...#ixzz2JcddaxRU
    Rose is such a cutie.

And then. He made them pancakes.

vCash
    That is the best sig EVER

vCash
    He's just too good for this game. I guess.

"I don't play for money," he said. "I play to win."

vCash
    Jimmy G. Buckets should be there, without a doubt a snub.

Jimmy

vCash
    I wouldn't call it a snub. Its just motivation.
    Mike P. ~~

Banks - The Boxer sleeps and waits for a championship...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Iggz53 View Post
    That is the best sig EVER

And then. He made them pancakes.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ChitownbullsBG7 View Post
    There is nothing wrong with the thought process. Just saying that it isn't an absolute and that's not taking into affect that people will start paying attention to him instead of giving him space to shoot and not boxing him out.

There is no possible way to say his stats will either go up or down until we actually see him getting those kind of minutes for 30 or so games.

I'll give you a pass. I can't really fault you for not paying any attention to that bad Orlando team.
    For some reason I totally forgot he was off Philly lol.

So that really makes him worth it over no-one, especially since he plays behind Deng.
    Faithless is He That Says Farewell When the Path Darkens...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by synister281 View Post
    I wouldn't call it a snub. Its just motivation.
    Pretty sure Jimmy looks at it like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FghM8VkSFM

And Doogs, that sig is off the hook, especially with J Buckets just hanging there in slow mo....lmao
    Props to MJ-Bulls

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234