Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Derrick Rose in Full Contact Practicing

According to Nick Friedell of ESPNChicago.com, Chicago Bulls coach Tom Thibodeau noted that the superstar is now participating in "full contact" practices. Apparently, all Rose needs is more time to get acclimated to in-game situations before making his season debut.

Chicago fans get happy, just dont go back to trolling the boards nonstop like how ya'll were in 2010

LETS GO HEAT

vCash
    Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwww

vCash
    nice to hear. I hope his recovery is more similar to AP's than my man Rubio's. A healthy Rose makes the NBA a better place.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    nice to hear. I hope his recovery is more similar to AP's than my man Rubio's. A healthy Rose makes the NBA a better place.
    What about healthy Tulips? *dodges barrage of tomatoes*

TANKRONTO TANKTORS

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by heyman321 View Post
    What about healthy Tulips? *dodges barrage of tomatoes*
    You went there.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    oh no doubt. def agree. wish him and the bulls organization luck.

LETS GO HEAT

vCash
    Good news for basketball fans. It will be really exciting to see him back. I hope he plays like he was never injured.

Note: Bulls fans please don't shove him into our throats like you used to.
    Last edited by naps; 01-30-2013 at 05:59 PM.

vCash
    Hope he doesn't pull a Shaun Livingston.

#wankfortiggins

vCash
    The Bulls are only 2.5 games back the best record in the conference and only 1 game behind the 2 seed. WITHOUT their MVP. Dangerous team just got a lot better.
    I survived Stephon Marbury's inability
    Jason Kidd, Kenyon Martin, Richard Jefferson era
    I survived them all leaving, a 12-70 season and not getting the #1 pick
    Mikhail Prokhorov buys the Nets
    I survived Melodrama
    Deron Williams traded here
    I survived 248 games missed due to injury, 5 d-league call-ups, 14 different lineups in ONE season, Johan Petro
    I survived Dwightmare
    I survived Avery & PJC's rotations
    THE Offseason - Success TBD

vCash
    lets go Rose! Super excited for the return.

vCash
    This team is better than the past two years Bulls, I'm excited to see them hungry. Chi vs Miami 2.0

vCash
    I just wanted to add a couple of quotes from Bulls player/former player who watches Rose everyday at the gym.

"Derrick, he's a freak of nature," Hamilton said. "I'm serious, man. I seen him dunk one ball the other day, and I said, 'Man, you've got to be kidding.' He just went up, went up off the vertical, threw it in. And he's all humble, like, 'Ah, ha, ha.' But he's getting better every day."
    Bulls color commentary Stacey King tells ESPN radio in Chicago that Derrick Rose is getting closer to returning.
    King: "I'm getting hyped. I think everybody's getting hyped.. He's looking good, man. I think his jumper may even be 100 times better."

vCash
    This will definitely make the NBA ratings jump when playoffs time comes around... I see a lot of forced game 7's coming NBA = Entertainment.

But this news is great for the League.

Enjoy Haters
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQkyxNNNefg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImlKH...eature=related

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BcEuAbRsS View Post
    This team is better than the past two years Bulls, I'm excited to see them hungry. Chi vs Miami 2.0
    I agree. I was really skeptical of Bulls' bench this year compared to previous 2 years but other than missing Asik, I think Bulls got MUCH better than previous year.

Bulls Bench Mob 2.0

Nate should be a candidate for 6th man of the year by the end of March. Jimmy has been a huge surprise. We already knew he was awesome defensively but offensively he has been so much better than anyone imagined. Marco is another guy that is actually better than Korver (not 3pt shooting wise) but he can also shoot but what he does better is other intangibles. He can dribble, clutch, and can be a playmaker - which Bulls missed last 2 years. Not to mention Taj and Hinrich, who both are starter material.

Bulls vs Heat this year will be super exciting to watch.

vCash
    I'm not going to lie Chicago is about to be dangerous once this man comes back. He'll probably make it back before allstar game at this rate.

#KNICKS TAPED PLAYOFFS 2013

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast