Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Utah Jazz Draft Picks

This year we will have 2 barring trade. unfortunately this draft is suppossedly REALLY bad

vCash
    I was looking at some mock drafts earlier today and it certainly doesn't look great. Can we trade both picks since only one is ours or do we have to keep one or the other?

Rippin' lips son!!

vCash
    I believe you can trade both, the rule states you cant trade back to back 1st rounders. So if we trade ours this year we have to keep ours next year. At least thats how I read it.

vCash
    That is correct I believe.
    FWITHMEYOUKNOWIGOTIT

vCash
    I would like to package our picks/players this year for a unprotecked pick in 2014. Wiggins and Parker both projected as sort of a lebron/carmello type draft. Long shot but you never know what team might get an injury and suck for a year.
    Hi There

JAZZ / UTES / LIONS / REDWINGS / TIGERS / ALL-BLACKS

vCash
    one guy i like if we keep our mid first picks is James Macadoo
    Hi There

7. 01-30-2013, 09:12 PM
    Reason
    baiting

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by draino View Post
    one guy i like if we keep our mid first picks is James Macadoo
    Don't like his game at all. He's not going to be a good NBA player. He can't even shoot a good % in college as a big man. I also don't believe that he's as big as they list him. I watch a decent amount of ACC games and from what I've seen of him he'd just be another mid-1st non-contributor for us.

Rippin' lips son!!

vCash
    There is Marcus Smart, then a drop off, then there is Trey Burke, then another drop off, then there is everybody else.

Warriors come out and Ta-ank.

vCash
    I would rather let Al and Millsap go in free agency and see how good we are without them. I don't want to trade any picks.

vCash
    Well, letting Al and Milly go is one way to get a really nice lotto pick.

During a game in 1982, Frank Layden, then head coach of the Utah Jazz, had seen enough of his team's poor performance and wanted an early exit. Layden verbally abused Strom so he could get ejected from the game. Strom knew what he was trying to do, and when Layden asked why he didn't eject him, Strom replied, "I know what you're trying to do, Frank, but if I've got to stay out here and watch this $#!^, so do you".

vCash
    true, but that's what terrible franchises like golden state do. tank to get picks that might be like oden or might actually do something. i prefer to stay competitive, and we're gonna have a huge player turnover anyway... i wouldn't mind trading both picks for a future first rounder and/or player. we have enough young talent to build around, i don't really wanna get younger.
    HAWKS 13 -- 14 PREMIERS

"I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti...ffftt ffftt ffftt!"

vCash
    Jazz should probably collect assets to facilitate a trade to get a superstar or tank to get one. Not this year, this is a weak class. Jazz are in the middle and that's the worst place to be.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Guppyfighter View Post
    Jazz should probably collect assets to facilitate a trade to get a superstar or tank to get one. Not this year, this is a weak class. Jazz are in the middle and that's the worst place to be.
    I hate being a 8th/just out of playoff's

Teams get mired in mediocrity.

the lets stay competitive argument would hold water IF we actually were competitive. i am talking fighting for a topr four seed in the west. fact is we are barely a lower middle tier team.
    Hi There

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Guppyfighter View Post
    There is no such thing as a weak draft class until that draft class plays on the court. Klay Thompson came out of a supposedly weak draft class.

vCash
    yes barring a repeat of the 2000 draft every draft has a few hidden gems in it. you just have to get lucky enough to find one

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast