Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    vCash
    Gerald Wallace and Evans cant start together against high scoring teams. We just dont have the offense to compete. Nets have no shot against miami ever I expect to lose every time

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rique View Post
    Gerald Wallace and Evans cant start together against high scoring teams. We just dont have the offense to compete. Nets have no shot against miami ever I expect to lose every time
    I've been saying this forever. It's like playing 3 on 5 on the offensive end. And Evans sucks on Defense too.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JerseysFinest View Post
    If you start Blatche, there is no one available to play back-up 5.
    Whats dumber:

Playing a Scrub vs a Bench Squad or a Scrubs vs LeBron?

Play Evans and Hump at Backup Center.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Clarkib View Post
    We are just not athletic enough. We never have easy shots. Everything is out of the half court set. Gerald Green had more break away dunks last season than our entire team has this year combined.
    We are bigger than them. We had that advantage and blew it.

vCash

Brooklyn Nets | New Jersey Devils | New York Yankees | New York Giants

Gamertag PS3: CaptainClutch92 (Add It!)
    Twitter: @BeaconChris
    "The way is very simple, the way to success. We're going to turn Knicks fan into Nets fan. That's it."..........."I am in rehearsals now 10 hours a day and plan to demand joint billing." (on rapping with Jay-Z)
    -Mikhail Prokhorov

vCash
    Gerald Wallace going at the team for a poor performance. It would mean something if he was playing good. This guy needs to be in the gym working on his jumper hes almost useless offensively

vCash
    I hope Billy realizes that we are a two-faced team. Gerald went off in the postgame and Reggie Evans disrespected LeBron......nets drama

"The way is very simple, the way to success. We're going to turn Knicks fan into Nets fan. That's it."..........."I am in rehearsals now 10 hours a day and plan to demand joint billing." (on rapping with Jay-Z)
    -Mikhail Prokhorov

vCash
    Gerald Wallace is a below average player though. He plays hard on defense, but he isn't a good defender is that makes any sense. Going forward we clearly need upgrades at the PF position and the SF position. Wallace is getting older and declining

vCash
    Gerald Wallace is a below average player though. He plays hard on defense, but he isn't a good defender is that makes any sense. Going forward we clearly need upgrades at the PF position and the SF position. Wallace is getting older and declining
    Who's going to take his ridiculous contract?! UGHHHHH BILLY

-Mikhail Prokhorov

vCash
    well people called it during the signing they said Wallace with his style of play and that contract was a bad idea and i agree with that and its only been 1 year its not going to get better. As sad as it is its getting to the point id rather see keith bogans play at least he can make a wide open uncontestd 3 pointer

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainClutch View Post
    Who's going to take his ridiculous contract?! UGHHHHH BILLY
    Everyone agreed at the time it was a ridiculous contract. Wallace had all the power and made BK his *****. With that said as he ages playing the 4 makes more sense, against the smaller teams like Miami I wish we would start Brooks or Johnson at the 3 and Wallace the 4. But unfortunately that will never happen.

vCash
    Joe is playing too many minutes also. Marshon needs more minutes and can spell Joe and he can slide over to the 3. Wallace should get time at the 3 and 4. Overall, the trade for Joe was a bad one because we lost all leverage for D12. He would have signed as a FA and Brook could have moved to the 4. Also, the Wallace trade was stupid. We gave up the #6 pick for a guy who was going to be a FA 3 months later. Billy used all that cap space to turn us into the Hawks and not to build a contender.

vCash
    The funny part is king built this team to match up vs miami and thats the team we are the worst vs in the entire league. There is no team we match up worse against except maybe Houston. Teams that play fast and force turnovers are going to kill us every single time. Deron Williams is turnover prone and Miami loves playing against him. More turnovers than assist in 2/3 of the games we played miami. Deron has only scored 33 pts total in games vs miami. Joe Johnson is also shooting about 30% vs miami

No surprise here Brook Lopez and Blatche have been our best players vs Miami everyone knows size and 3 pt shooting is their weakness. We dont use our size and our 3 pt shooting is poor.

vCash
    Teams that play fast and force turnovers are going to kill us every single time.
    So true. With our weak offense we only amplify our problems against such teams as they destroy us in the fast break. The whole Deron-JJ-Lopez combo is only good enough to win against sub .500 teams. Hump HAS to be traded for an upgrade, and it better not be an old PF with only 1-2 years of explosive basketball left.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iceteawithlemon View Post
    So true. With our weak offense we only amplify our problems against such teams as they destroy us in the fast break. The whole Deron-JJ-Lopez combo is only good enough to win against sub .500 teams. Hump HAS to be traded for an upgrade, and it better not be an old PF with only 1-2 years of explosive basketball left.
    I would trade for KG in a heartbeat
    [

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast