Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicHero3 View Post
    haha howd he do this season? hmmm whats that word, consistency? do you know what that means? I dont think you do.

Look at his stats. Hes only gotten more than 30 tds in a season ONCE. He's had 10 or more INTs every year he has started, avg'ing almost 17int's a season and only 25TDs a season.

NYG's defense had more to do with those SB wins than Eli. He just had the best individual stats on each of those games, and they got to give it to somebody.

Has he ever gotten SEASON MVP? hmmm NOPE. Has he ever even been in the running to? NOPE.
    Howdy doo to you too? Show me the fantasy stats behind window #1 . . . oh wait, that's Aikman.

Two Superbowl MVP's and only fickle don't see how he got there.

"We have been watching and waiting, but I wouldn't say we intend to continue to do that. I think you watch and wait to try and assess a situation and act accordingly. It might involve more waiting. It might involve moving in one direction or another. We've done plenty of watching and waiting. If we can move in a particular direction, we might do that."

Sandy Alderson: 2011.

vCash
    Whoever you can base a logical argument around that you wouldn't want any other QB playing for your team other then them. For me it's Brady, Brees, Manning and Rodgers and maybe a healthy Big Ben.

vCash
    Elite to me means you wouldn't trade your QB for anyone else in the league...No one would trade Tom Brady even for Payton or vice versa... There are 5 Elite right now Brady, Manning, Manning, Big Ben, and Rodgers...everyone else would be traded for one of these guys plain and simple! Age has nothing to do with it. Luck will be on this list soon!
    Tebow Makes us all pray now!

vCash
    By that logic, I think the only "elite" QB would be Aaron Rodgers and maybe Brady.

Steelers fans wouldnt trade Big Ben right now for Aaron Rodgers?
    Go Knicks!

All time

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinstripe power View Post
    so he's elite because he had two good games?
    Are you serious dude? So are you saying that all six of those playoff games leading up to the Super Bowl don't count? He didn't perform at an elite level in those games? And the way he closed out those regular seasons to put his team in position. He played at an elite level the entire 2011 season. Stop the hate or stop trolling. In his 2 Super Bowl runs the dude has thrown 15 TD's to just 2 picks. Over 2000 yards and 63% completion. Not mention he was just about as clutch as a QB can be during those runs.

wtf are you talking about 2 good games. do you even watch football?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicHero3 View Post

Look at his stats. Hes only gotten more than 30 tds in a season ONCE. He's had 10 or more INTs every year he has started, avg'ing almost 17int's a season and only 25TDs a season.

Tom Brady won 3 Super Bowls before he had a 30 TD season.

vCash
    So you can be an "elite" qb and never have been in the MVP race?

vCash
    Originally Posted by Pinstripe power

so he's elite because he had two good games?

Quote Originally Posted by hail2skins4life View Post
    Are you serious dude? So are you saying that all six of those playoff games leading up to the Super Bowl don't count? He didn't perform at an elite level in those games? And the way he closed out those regular seasons to put his team in position. He played at an elite level the entire 2011 season. Stop the hate or stop trolling. In his 2 Super Bowl runs the dude has thrown 15 TD's to just 2 picks. Over 2000 yards and 63% completion. Not mention he was just about as clutch as a QB can be during those runs.

wtf are you talking about 2 good games. do you even watch football?
    Funny, isn't it?

only the tip of the iceberg. Hilarious

"We have been watching and waiting, but I wouldn't say we intend to continue to do that. I think you watch and wait to try and assess a situation and act accordingly. It might involve more waiting. It might involve moving in one direction or another. We've done plenty of watching and waiting. If we can move in a particular direction, we might do that."

vCash
    consistently playing great.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FortDetroit View Post
    consistently playing great.

then there are none. Next

vCash
    Any QB that makes the playoffs apparenty.lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hail2skins4life View Post
    Tom Brady won 3 Super Bowls before he had a 30 TD season.
    Fair point but certainly a bit different.
    Those 3 rings came in his first 4 years as a starter, when he was still definitely a QB in "development."
    Eli was much further into his career when his Super Bowl appearances came about.
    He should've been more advanced.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYSPORTS98 View Post
    then there are none. Next
    Eli's brother says hi

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by j11430 View Post
    Eli's brother says hi
    Not consistent in the playoffs. Kitten's rules (they will change though)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bcc View Post
    Fair point but certainly a bit different.
    Those 3 rings came in his first 4 years as a starter, when he was still definitely a QB in "development."
    Eli was much further into his career when his Super Bowl appearances came about.
    He should've been more advanced.
    You mean like Peyton and Brees who won in their 9th year?

Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast