Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mbellz3o8 View Post
    Bischoff and Wes actually got alot of heat for turning on Angle. But I wonder if that was actually heat for them turning or just because it was Angle they turned on...

I think they probably got alot of heat just because it was in the UK. They are good fans who seem to give everyone decent reaction.

vCash
    Wow. 24 pages on an Impact thread. Boy have things changed around here.

TNA #1.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by N.Z's #1 Dodger View Post

TNA #1.
    Your a vagina. Where have you been?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by metsbulls1025 View Post
    Your a vagina. Where have you been?
    Work and **** man. Plus went off wrestling a bit, I felt embarrassed just watching so I stopped all companies were so bad. Heard Russo got fired and started tuning back in, and boy have TNA been on fire for months. The rise of Roode/Bad influence/Bully and especially AA Austin Aries have made it can't miss T.V.

All we need is for Jeff to lose the title, RVD to **** off and the show would be perfect. Real WCW feel to it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by N.Z's #1 Dodger View Post

TNA #1.
    Welcome back!

Wrestling & Bobcats Mod

vCash
    We need more people to return.

vCash
    PVR'd it and just finished watching it. I was not a fan but wasn't expecting much from the first taped show. One thing i know for sure is Bully is A8's. I just don't see how he couldn't be. Likely Brooke gets kicked to the curb.
    Love the true world tag team champions of the world. Those 2 have been on fire. Kaz is like a whole new person.

I can not wait till AJ returns. I am pretty excitied to see what direction they go with him. I think the break will be good for him, time to heel, time to focus and time to get back to being the best wrestler in the world

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by metsbulls1025 View Post
    We need more people to return.
    I found one TNA forum that had like 4,000 posts during IMPACT we need to get them over here.

Wrestling & Bobcats Mod

vCash
    I remember N.Z Dodger when i used to just lurk here...stick around!

Quote Originally Posted by boilerguy2412 View Post
    PVR'd it and just finished watching it. I was not a fan but wasn't expecting much from the first taped show. One thing i know for sure is Bully is A8's. I just don't see how he couldn't be. Likely Brooke gets kicked to the curb.
    Love the true world tag team champions of the world. Those 2 have been on fire. Kaz is like a whole new person.

I can not wait till AJ returns. I am pretty excitied to see what direction they go with him. I think the break will be good for him, time to heel, time to focus and time to get back to being the best wrestler in the world
    Lockdown will be the key. If theres a stipulation match between Aces and TNA and Bully is in the match, then yeah, hes probably going to turn. It needs to be something big on the line though for it to be acceptable after the beatings Bully has taken. If he just turned like Wes/Garett it would be really bad, there needs to be a huge reward for him to be swerving Hulk for this long.

vCash
    I actually like only having a small following for TNA. You can see it with the wwe fans here, the more you get, the more idiots that join as well.

vCash
    lol

I would just like to get up to 500 posts for a show.

vCash
    However now that they are on the road I could see more people starting to watch it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Seguin View Post
    I actually like only having a small following for TNA. You can see it with the wwe fans here, the more you get, the more idiots that join as well.
    So do I actually. We have a small group but it consists of quality posters...ive tried posting on other wrestling boards and never stayed longer than a week or two because things were always cluttered with morons. Not saying that we couldnt use some more posters just that im fine with how it is now.

vCash
    BTW ReAction is coming back and it looks like it will be an online only thing. It looks like it will be on Machinima Sports.

vCash
    Also Kid Kash and Rosita are done with TNA.

Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 LastLast