Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 LastLast
Results 346 to 360 of 381
  1. #346
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    MI
    Posts
    4,964
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Mbellz3o8 View Post
    Bischoff and Wes actually got alot of heat for turning on Angle. But I wonder if that was actually heat for them turning or just because it was Angle they turned on...

    I think they probably got alot of heat just because it was in the UK. They are good fans who seem to give everyone decent reaction.

  2. #347
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    16,199
    vCash
    1500
    Wow. 24 pages on an Impact thread. Boy have things changed around here.

    TNA #1.

  3. #348
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Asheville, NC
    Posts
    29,052
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by N.Z's #1 Dodger View Post
    Wow. 24 pages on an Impact thread. Boy have things changed around here.

    TNA #1.
    Your a vagina. Where have you been?

  4. #349
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    16,199
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by metsbulls1025 View Post
    Your a vagina. Where have you been?
    Work and **** man. Plus went off wrestling a bit, I felt embarrassed just watching so I stopped all companies were so bad. Heard Russo got fired and started tuning back in, and boy have TNA been on fire for months. The rise of Roode/Bad influence/Bully and especially AA Austin Aries have made it can't miss T.V.

    All we need is for Jeff to lose the title, RVD to **** off and the show would be perfect. Real WCW feel to it.

  5. #350
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    98,488
    vCash
    1605
    Quote Originally Posted by N.Z's #1 Dodger View Post
    Wow. 24 pages on an Impact thread. Boy have things changed around here.

    TNA #1.
    Welcome back!


    Wrestling & Bobcats Mod

  6. #351
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Asheville, NC
    Posts
    29,052
    vCash
    1500
    We need more people to return.

  7. #352
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,583
    vCash
    1500
    PVR'd it and just finished watching it. I was not a fan but wasn't expecting much from the first taped show. One thing i know for sure is Bully is A8's. I just don't see how he couldn't be. Likely Brooke gets kicked to the curb.
    Love the true world tag team champions of the world. Those 2 have been on fire. Kaz is like a whole new person.

    I can not wait till AJ returns. I am pretty excitied to see what direction they go with him. I think the break will be good for him, time to heel, time to focus and time to get back to being the best wrestler in the world

  8. #353
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    98,488
    vCash
    1605
    Quote Originally Posted by metsbulls1025 View Post
    We need more people to return.
    I found one TNA forum that had like 4,000 posts during IMPACT we need to get them over here.


    Wrestling & Bobcats Mod

  9. #354
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    MI
    Posts
    4,964
    vCash
    1500
    I remember N.Z Dodger when i used to just lurk here...stick around!

    Quote Originally Posted by boilerguy2412 View Post
    PVR'd it and just finished watching it. I was not a fan but wasn't expecting much from the first taped show. One thing i know for sure is Bully is A8's. I just don't see how he couldn't be. Likely Brooke gets kicked to the curb.
    Love the true world tag team champions of the world. Those 2 have been on fire. Kaz is like a whole new person.

    I can not wait till AJ returns. I am pretty excitied to see what direction they go with him. I think the break will be good for him, time to heel, time to focus and time to get back to being the best wrestler in the world
    Lockdown will be the key. If theres a stipulation match between Aces and TNA and Bully is in the match, then yeah, hes probably going to turn. It needs to be something big on the line though for it to be acceptable after the beatings Bully has taken. If he just turned like Wes/Garett it would be really bad, there needs to be a huge reward for him to be swerving Hulk for this long.

  10. #355
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    6,974
    vCash
    1500
    I actually like only having a small following for TNA. You can see it with the wwe fans here, the more you get, the more idiots that join as well.

  11. #356
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Asheville, NC
    Posts
    29,052
    vCash
    1500
    lol

    I would just like to get up to 500 posts for a show.

  12. #357
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Asheville, NC
    Posts
    29,052
    vCash
    1500
    However now that they are on the road I could see more people starting to watch it.

  13. #358
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    MI
    Posts
    4,964
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Seguin View Post
    I actually like only having a small following for TNA. You can see it with the wwe fans here, the more you get, the more idiots that join as well.
    So do I actually. We have a small group but it consists of quality posters...ive tried posting on other wrestling boards and never stayed longer than a week or two because things were always cluttered with morons. Not saying that we couldnt use some more posters just that im fine with how it is now.

  14. #359
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Asheville, NC
    Posts
    29,052
    vCash
    1500
    BTW ReAction is coming back and it looks like it will be an online only thing. It looks like it will be on Machinima Sports.

  15. #360
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Asheville, NC
    Posts
    29,052
    vCash
    1500
    Also Kid Kash and Rosita are done with TNA.

Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •