Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I think I love it too

vCash
    Eric Bischoff is in on it now for sure

vCash
    Garret and Brisco better not be tag champs soon.

vCash
    oops

vCash
    So did they attack Hardy??

vCash
    long haired member of Aces/Eights, revealed!

only problem I have is this was all taped and spoilers were out there. I think it would have been better to have happened live.

vCash
    Garret sucks so bad. lol

vCash
    Man I can not wait until they hit the road.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    long haired member of Aces/Eights, revealed!

only problem I have is this was all taped and spoilers were out there. I think it would have been better to have happened live.
    I think since people expected them to be in A&8s. So they can reveal them on a taped show and not someone else whose surprise would have a bigger impact.

vCash
    I think we get a big revel either at Lockdown or their show in Chicago.

vCash
    BTW is there anyone with a better character than Joseph Park?

vCash
    Im not going to backtrack much in this thread knowing theres 3 more taped episodes, but something was weird about that cage. It was ****ing with my eyes and it gave the picture like a grainy look.

I didnt read the spoilers, but it was obvious anyway that at least Brisco was turning. I liked it, im a fan of Brisco. When he let the hair down and had the vest on, the guy just looks like a ****ing raging psychopath!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by metsbulls1025 View Post
    BTW is there anyone with a better character than Joseph Park?
    I dont think so! Hes fantastic in this role...and the guy is just over with the fans every appearance. He knows how to make his character funny, but not overdo it to the point where hes just a total joke. Hes actually someone you get behind and root for, a great underdog. They really have something here i think.
    Last edited by Jack_Gordon; 01-31-2013 at 11:37 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack_Gordon View Post
    Im not going to backtrack much in this thread knowing theres 3 more taped episodes, but something was weird about that cage. It was ****ing with my eyes and it gave the picture like a grainy look.

I didnt read the spoilers, but it was obvious anyway that at least Brisco was turning. I liked it, im a fan of Brisco. When he let the hair down and had the vest on, the guy just looks like a ****ing raging psychopath!

Before I get what you just said about Brisceo..... I love that TNA is going on the road full-time now. This is the next step you realize yes orlando is free taping but the people who are there either have to pay for plane tickets or are just tourist... Now the REAL FANS can go see the shows for just the price of a ticket and gas. Love it and can't wait for it to be in the tri-state are. Even though I bet my left nut it will prob never be in MSG since they ahve an awesome relantionship with WWE/F. WCW was never even in MSG right?

As for Brisceo they did make it way to obv with Teenays over the top "Angle has been a father figure to Wes. A mentor he has basically fought for Wes to get his spot on the TNA roster. And he has been repaid with nothing but his loyalty" . I dunno if that was his whole thign word for word but that was basically what he said he made it wait to obv
    My PWW checklist

Wrigs - Check
    HTown - Check
    Riv - Check
    Jrm - Check
    Saddler - Check
    Rob - Check
    Sep - Check
    Swede - Let's just put a Check
    Dmac - It will be a Season of Beatings
    Mitb - Check
    Prestige Champion - Check
    World Champion - Check
    Creater of the First and most dominate Stable in PWW history
    The First Famly - Check

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mbellz3o8 View Post
    Before I get what you just said about Brisceo..... I love that TNA is going on the road full-time now. This is the next step you realize yes orlando is free taping but the people who are there either have to pay for plane tickets or are just tourist... Now the REAL FANS can go see the shows for just the price of a ticket and gas. Love it and can't wait for it to be in the tri-state are. Even though I bet my left nut it will prob never be in MSG since they ahve an awesome relantionship with WWE/F. WCW was never even in MSG right?

As for Brisceo they did make it way to obv with Teenays over the top "Angle has been a father figure to Wes. A mentor he has basically fought for Wes to get his spot on the TNA roster. And he has been repaid with nothing but his loyalty" . I dunno if that was his whole thign word for word but that was basically what he said he made it wait to obv
    Having Wes standing there at ringside the whole time was a mistake as that was a blatant giveaway! What they couldve done was just have masked Garett go into cage after the match, then Wes runs out from the back to "make the save". You probably still would see it coming, but not nearly as much as him oddly standing there the whole match when theres no other Aces members even around.

What i always look forward to the most when they travel is the crowd reactions to the wrestlers. Now you can actually tell who's really over.

Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast