Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 26 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

TNA: IMPACT WRESTLING January 31, 2013 - From England/HUGE Announment Coming

Dixie Carter ‏@TNADixie
    I will be making a major announcement on IMPACT tomorrow (8/7c) This will change everything for our wrestlers, company & YOU our audience!

Preview Thursday's IMPACT WRESTLING this Thursday at 8/7c, as the broadcast takes place from Manchester, England and features the return of OPEN FIGHT NIGHT!

- There will be a major announcement by TNA President Dixie Carter on the broadcast!

- The main event of the huge international event will feature Kurt Angle vs. Mr. Anderson of the Aces & Eights in a Steel Cage Match! British fans will get a firsthand preview of this year's "Lockdown" when Angle goes to war with his longtime nemesis Mr. Anderson inside the confines of the steel structure!

- Hulk Hogan will make his return on the broadcast! Will he listen to Sting and Bully Ray and reinstate Bully Ray from his suspension so he can get revenge on The Aces and Eights for their attack during the big wedding? Or, will Hulk take matters into his own hands while in England? Tune in and find out!

- Joseph Park will make his official IMPACT in-ring debut! Who will Park call out to battle as part of OPEN FIGHT NIGHT? Tune in and find out!

All this and much more on Thursday's special IMPACT WRESTLING broadcast from SpikeTV, taking place from Manchester, England

vCash
    This may have something to do with her announcement of taking the show on the road. Because TNA's website doesn't have any Impact's scheduled past March 7th on their tour schedule, but they do have house shows.

vCash
    "That is the goal starting this year. We’re close to making a big announcement, another one besides the PPVs, which I think will have a great impact on the show, pun intended. Taking the show on the road is the natural next step for us. It’s expensive touring and it’s not that I haven’t wanted to be on the road but it’s a business decision just like losing the PPVs. I’m not going to put this company in any financial trouble, so everything we have done has been very conscious, people were saying we weren’t going to stay in business for ten weeks and here we are going into our 11th year and having more success than ever and that’s because we make good business decisions."
    Please be it touring the weekly show.

vCash
    wasnt abyss supposed to be part of the joseph park story? whatever happened to him?
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    I wouldn't get your hopes up Dixie is famous for making big statements liek this and nothign really coming of it

vCash
    new marketing?
    saw this on TNAinsider.
    From this point forward, TNA is expected to market and model their house shows after their upcoming pay per view events and will retire their Impact Wrestling World Tour labeling. This change was recently seen in their UK tour stops which were renamed from the Maximum Impact Tour to the Road To Lockdown Tour. TNA will begin marketing later house shows under the Road To Slammiversary Tour to begin marketing their upcoming TNA Slammiversary pay per view.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    new marketing?
    saw this on TNAinsider.
    That couldn't e it since that was already announced. Her announcement will have something to do with the TV side of things.

vCash
    Abyss' character was friggen brutal. It sucked so bad I'm glad he's gone and really hope it never comes back

vCash
    So no more impact wrestlign anymore ? That lasted "long" didnt it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrigheyes4MVP View Post
    Lololololololololol

This is the man you choose represent PWW and fight me for my PWW title?!?!?!

This is going to be my easiest PWW match EVER!!!!

I can't stop laughing at the thought of you making up your mind and deciding that Mbellz being your choice.

This is going to be a piece of cake.

12 - 15 - 13 The Day Mbellz killed the IWC and became The PWW Champion of The World

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mbellz3o8 View Post
    So no more impact wrestlign anymore ? That lasted "long" didnt it?
    The house shows won't be called Impact Wrestling world tours anymore. It will be branded whatever the current PPV is. So in March Lockdown is coming up.

Instead of calling their house show tours Impact Wrestling World tour they will call it The Road to Lockdown Tour or the Road to Bound For Glory Tour.

The show on Thursdays will stay Impact Wrestling.

vCash
    I don't think it really makes a difference if the show is called Impact or Impact wrestling. I think most people who know TNA can just called it Impact anyway.

I wonder if Gunner is coming back soon.
    Gunner ‏@TNA_GUNNER
    Definetly look forward to returning to @IMPACTWRESTLING and showing the world what they are missing!
    wrestlers don't even know what Dixie's announcement is?
    RVD.
    Rob Van Dam ‏@TherealRVD

@MrBambam9192: @TherealRVD got any ideas of what it could be? I have a few wild guesses but I'm not allowed to share them. Tuning in w/ you
    I thought Tessmacher didn't go to UK?
    but she did?
    Brooke Adams ‏@BrookeTess
    Thank you London! http://instagr.am/p/VH3EPfli9z/
    F ME!
    Knockouts lingerie video..
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCgojqtvN_A

vCash
    Can't wait

vCash
    Spoiler in White of what the MAJOR announcement is.

According to The Wrestling Observer, TNA President Dixie Carter's scheduled announcement will be that TNA will be taking Impact Wrestling on the road in 2013. Not much else is known at this point. Whether TNA will be abandoning the Impact Wrestling Zone in Orlando Florida or if they will still hold occasional Impact tapings there. When Impact goes on the road, TNA will air a live episode of Impact and then tape the following week's show right afterwards. This is a similar format to the early days of WWE Monday Night RAW.

vCash
    yes, yes, yes

vCash
    Huge smile on my face right now.

Page 1 of 26 12311 ... LastLast