• Williams plays less than 15 min

0 0%
  • Blake Griffin gets ridiculous refree protection

3 33.33%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by topdog View Post
    F'n No point in watching the rest of this.
    Ye.. turned it off myself..

Wolves United

vCash
    I AM SO ****ING FED UP WITH THE NBA AND THE REFS. I'm almost done with the NBA. David Stern: FIX YOUR ****IN' REFS. He's forcing Minnesotans to quit watching basketball, it's completely ridiculous. How many ****ing steps was Blake Griffin gonna take there before getting a travel? How hard does DeAndre Jordan have slam Ricky Rubio for Rubio to get a foul? Absolutely unacceptable.

Send the tape to the NBA! These refs should be reprimanded for doing such a horseshit job.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tcman2007 View Post
    I AM SO ****ING FED UP WITH THE NBA AND THE REFS. I'm almost done with the NBA. David Stern: FIX YOUR ****IN' REFS. He's forcing Minnesotans to quit watching basketball, it's completely ridiculous. How many ****ing steps was Blake Griffin gonna take there before getting a travel? How hard does DeAndre Jordan have slam Ricky Rubio for Rubio to get a foul. Absolutely unacceptable.

youre taking the words out of my mouth man, im glad im not the only one. just missed one thing though....REFS in basketball are just flat out ********. stupid. special, its not funny.

vCash
    The reffing is never going to change.

Teams like the Wolves, Raptors, Etc. just have to play that bit harder to get the W.

On a positive note, not a terrible game. We desperately lack a finisher - when AK took that shot with a minute to go I wasn't overly thrilled, but then thought to myself 'who else?'

Ridnour has proved time and time again he's no good down the stretch, Rubio can't hit shots in practice, D-Will out in foul trouble.

The only (healthy) suitors for me, are Shved (who has popped up at least 3 this season at 0% success) and Barrea (seems sort of easy for the defence to affect his shot because of his height).

In all the hype a few weeks ago, I agreed with most in that it wouldn't be a terrible idea to trade Love, but this team is simply nothing without him.

Also, why did Cunningham play 35 mins and Johnson had a DNP? I would have like to have seen how he went against BG/Jordan.

vCash
    nba refs are a joke
    a foul is a foul dont call them and every game will turn into a street game

you dont want to see Johnson play against BG or Jordan
    note to RA Ddub has played better at the 3 than the 4 or 5 for some reason as he had him matched up vs Jordan for a time.

when is Ridnours contract up i cant wait till he is not on this team...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ZamboniCub View Post
    nba refs are a joke
    a foul is a foul dont call them and every game will turn into a street game

you dont want to see Johnson play against BG or Jordan
    note to RA Ddub has played better at the 3 than the 4 or 5 for some reason as he had him matched up vs Jordan for a time.

when is Ridnours contract up i cant wait till he is not on this team...
    I'd bet money Johnson does a better job on both ends than Steimsma, and maybe Dante.

Johnson's riding a bit of a confidence boost after playing very well in his first few games (very well in terms of D-League, 10-day contract recruits). Jordan is far from a gifted offensive player, Johnson at least deserved a chance.

Ridnour is what he is. I'm the first person to critisize him, but the fact is he was brought in to be a back up PG, and has had to play starting PG/SG. He's a solid back up guard to play 15-20mpg.

vCash
    At least Rubio is starting to score.. a bit..

Wolves United

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ellington19 View Post

Ridnour is what he is. I'm the first person to critisize him, but the fact is he was brought in to be a back up PG, and has had to play starting PG/SG. He's a solid back up guard to play 15-20mpg.
    yep. While it pisses me off knowing Luke will be guarding Kobe tomorrow night, its not like we didn't try and solve this in the offseason, and those guys simply went down.

Thoughts about the game. Yes, the refs missed 2 obvious foul calls on them late, and that Blake move was a huge walk. But they have us the benefit of the whistle early. I mean, who the hell gets called for 3 lane violations?

I hate the Clippers. Can't stand them.

Barnes, what the hell was that all about?

Rubio looking the best he has all year.

Team is going to be competitive again, but we are probably too far out from the 8th seed to cover all that ground.

Everyone here can hate on Love all they want, without him, we have no closer, and will continue to lose most of our close games.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234