Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





View Poll Results: What heppens?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • TWolves win

    4 44.44%
  • Clippers win

    0 0%
  • Pekovic makes a huge comeback

    3 33.33%
  • Shved makes a huge comeback

    1 11.11%
  • Their role players torch us

    1 11.11%
  • Williams plays less than 15 min

    0 0%
  • Blake Griffin gets ridiculous refree protection

    3 33.33%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 53
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    The Doghouse
    Posts
    10,339
    vCash
    1500
    Should be an interesting ball game. LO and Hill just checking in for the Clips and Johnson/Gelabale yet to be seen.

  2. #17
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Montenegro
    Posts
    1,560
    vCash
    1500
    Gay got traded to Toronto.

    Love the move for Memphis, they are getting Prince!

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    4,396
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by topdog View Post
    Good to see Williams looking on point, Rubio looking to score and Pek back terrorizing post defenses.
    Amen!

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    The Doghouse
    Posts
    10,339
    vCash
    1500
    Barnes just looks like a snake. Such a punk.

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Lakeville, MN
    Posts
    1,339
    vCash
    1500
    barnes is a douche. ugly *** mother

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    The Doghouse
    Posts
    10,339
    vCash
    1500
    Butler should have been ejected imo.

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    4,396
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleksandar View Post
    Gay got traded to Toronto.

    Love the move for Memphis, they are getting Prince!
    Interesting trade. At least they got some interesting young players back along with Prince. Why did Detroit do this though?

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    The Doghouse
    Posts
    10,339
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by silverson View Post
    Interesting trade. At least they got some interesting young players back along with Prince. Why did Detroit do this though?
    They made out pretty well when you look at these last two trades put together. Normally, I wouln't think that Calderon and Davis would be enough and that Memphis should have demanded Ross, but Hollinger made out pretty well financially and talent-wise. Davis is better than Speights and Gay just absolutely wasn't worth the money.

    Detroit did it because Prince is on his last year anyway and the point guards that they have do not know how to pass/share the ball.

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    The Doghouse
    Posts
    10,339
    vCash
    1500
    Alexey looking sexy! He definitely needed the rest.

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    4,396
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by topdog View Post
    They made out pretty well when you look at these last two trades put together. Normally, I wouln't think that Calderon and Davis would be enough and that Memphis should have demanded Ross, but Hollinger made out pretty well financially and talent-wise. Davis is better than Speights and Gay just absolutely wasn't worth the money.

    Detroit did it because Prince is on his last year anyway and the point guards that they have do not know how to pass/share the ball.
    But to trade 2 talented young players for a IMO borderline starter PG?

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    4,396
    vCash
    1500
    I don't know about Gelable. I see the potential but I am still not sold.

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    The Doghouse
    Posts
    10,339
    vCash
    1500
    Come on, Ricky... you're in layup range with the shot clock running down and you pass to mid-range?

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    The Doghouse
    Posts
    10,339
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by silverson View Post
    But to trade 2 talented young players for a IMO borderline starter PG?
    Who? Detroit gave up an aging Prince and a disappointing Austin Daye.

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    The Doghouse
    Posts
    10,339
    vCash
    1500
    Why can't Williams and Johnson get some friggin' minutes?

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    4,396
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by topdog View Post
    Who? Detroit gave up an aging Prince and a disappointing Austin Daye.
    You are right. Ed Davis was from Toronto. I thought Daye was good.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •