Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who will you root for tonight?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • Lakers (so the Suns continue to work to a high lotter pick)

1 12.50%
  • Sun (so LA's chances to miss the playoffs continue to rise)

5 62.50%
  • Suns (Just because I hate LA)

2 25.00%
  • Suns (To stick it to Nash)

0 0%
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishnoff View Post
    The return of the Suns' alternate Black uniform is upon us, but still not available for sale at NBA Store
    I think they go on sale next week. I'm debating who to get but since no one on our team is a sure thing to be there in the next year, I might get a custom one instead.
    Otherwise it'd be between Scola (since my game mimics his....only I suck and he doesn't), and Dragic.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by king4day View Post
    I think they go on sale next week. I'm debating who to get but since no one on our team is a sure thing to be there in the next year, I might get a custom one instead.
    Otherwise it'd be between Scola (since my game mimics his....only I suck and he doesn't), and Dragic.
    Scola for me as well, don't know how long he'll be a Sun though so i might settle for Dragic -- seems to be the safe bet as the player that would be around, i would like a Beasely one as well, i'll buy a couple and send the other one to Phraz

vCash
    Okay, they are available for sale at www.shopsuns.com (ship 5th February).

Only Dragic, Dudley, and Gortat uniforms available. I emailed them about customs.

vCash
    Bolded is my thoughts exactly. I think I'll go Dudley if they don't offer customs.

vCash
    Bolded is my thoughts exactly. I think I'll go Dudley if they don't offer customs.
    I'm worried he'll get traded at some point. I already have his Bobcats jersey but I don't have a Dragic. If customs aren't allowed then for me, the choice will be easy.

But DAMN $110? **** me

And they don't even have the apostraphe on Dragic's name

vCash
    I'm worried he'll get traded at some point. I already have his Bobcats jersey but I don't have a Dragic. If customs aren't allowed then for me, the choice will be easy.

But DAMN $110? **** me

And they don't even have the apostraphe on Dragic's name
    Yeah, Dudley is more likely to get traded than Dragic. I'm just more of a Dudley fan than Dragic.

At least you don't have to worry about the international freight King.

vCash
    Am I the only Suns fan rooting for the Lakers in this game lol?

vCash
    Yeah, Dudley is more likely to get traded than Dragic. I'm just more of a Dudley fan than Dragic.

At least you don't have to worry about the international freight King.
    How much does it cost?

vCash
    BTW, if no one has seen it yet, Coro said the place is filled with lakers jerseys.
    So expect loud Laker chants

vCash
    How much does it cost?
    From memory it is about $100 USD for a single jersey to Australia when buying through NBA Store or the Suns Store. I wouldn't mind except that I could get it shipped for around $30 USD via UPS or DHL Express door-to-door within 3 days. NBA Store/Suns Store put a ridiculous mark-up on freight and only ship via USPS (7-14 days).

vCash
    I would get a Beas jersey. I have a feeling we're going to see him rocking a Suns uni for a while, or it might be wishful thinking .

vCash
    Am I the only Suns fan rooting for the Lakers in this game lol?
    as i've said in a previous post, i am rooting for the Suns but if we lose, it's just another step towards a higher pick -- best of both worlds!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mdm692 View Post
    I would get a Beas jersey. I have a feeling we're going to see him rocking a Suns uni for a while, or it might be wishful thinking .
    i want him to do good too

i get why some fans hate him (bad defender, chucker, prone to mental lapses) but i don't get why they call him 'cancer' -- when he was benched by Gentry, you can see him in the sidelines cheering the team on, didn't sulk, and when he started playing well under Lindsey, i saw the other players cheering him on and even hugging him so obviously he is liked by his teammates

vCash
    To king:Greeeeeat. I hate laker games because every time they win I always get an earful. So much laker fans here as well as bandwagon fans it's not even funny.
    Last edited by FrescoLovesSuns; 01-30-2013 at 10:11 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FrescoLovesSuns View Post
    To king:Greeeeeat. I hate laker games because every time they win I always get an earful. So much laker fans here as well as bandwagon fans it's not even funny.
    feel for you bro

.........from a fellow Suns fan living in California

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast