Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DoMeFavors View Post
    IDN about you guys but I would rather a finals with a star player hating the other star player then two best buddies going against each other like Durant and LeBron.

That made me lost my intrest in the series a bit because there was no bad blood at all.
    IDN? Really? IDN?

Well, I'm sorry you don't like watching two all time greats go at each other. Your loss. It's a joy watching those two compete. They might be friendly off the court...but you couldn't tell that at all on the court.
    I no longer care about anything here except for the Entertainment Forum, which sucks; the Music forum, which sucks; and the Magic forum, which does NOT suck.

Love y'all!

Except for all of y'all.

#FreePablo
    #FreeManRam
    #FreePablo

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRamForPrez24 View Post
    IDN? Really? IDN?

Well, I'm sorry you don't like watching two all time greats go at each other. Your loss. It's a joy watching those two compete. They might be friendly off the court...but you couldn't tell that at all on the court.
    I liked the Celtics vs Heat series last year cause it didnt seem like the players were friendly. I liked the ECF better than the NBA finals.

It takes a real LEGEND to win a championship in Brooklyn, and I think we've found that special person. Deron Williams only a matter of time before the gold comes home. If there is one guy who can do it, its you! We love you Deron and hope you retire in Brooklyn!

vCash
    On a serious note, who is Reggie Evans?

vCash
    and people saying who is Reggie Evans to talk about LeBron who are you guys to talk about Reggie Evans? Get in the NBA first. And be in the league for 10 years while you are at it.

It takes a real LEGEND to win a championship in Brooklyn, and I think we've found that special person. Deron Williams only a matter of time before the gold comes home. If there is one guy who can do it, its you! We love you Deron and hope you retire in Brooklyn!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by natelpete View Post
    On a serious note, who is Reggie Evans?
    played at Iowa. Likes to grab male testicles, rebounds the ball well.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DoMeFavors View Post
    and people saying who is Reggie Evans to talk about LeBron who are you guys to talk about Reggie Evans? Get in the NBA first. And be in the league for 10 years while you are at it.
    take your own advice dude

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    I liked Reggie Evans but it's evident he's a total bum. I hope Jay Z removes him for being a pathetic and jealous individual. Says the guy who's only on the team to do the dirty work.

vCash
    reggie evans is G <---respect.

vCash
    @MickyArison
    Heading to the Barclays Center @bkdefend we need to have a chat with Reggie Evans.
    @bkdefend (Billy King)
    Looking forward to seeing you @MickyArison

vCash
    Iowa Hawkeye alum.....lol

vCash
    Reggie why are you so ****ing dumb. He better grab 40 rebounds tonight, stupid ****er.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RiceOnTheRun View Post
    Is this a joke? Confidence is one thing but this is just plain stupidity. Yes, perhaps unguardable is a bit of a stretch but understandably so. Even Cleveland can't deny what a beast Lebron is. Does he think his team is some defensive powerhouse or something? Let them double Lebron, hope they enjoy some nice Ray Allen to the face. In all seriousness though, I hope the Heat scorch them.

Also I'm sick of this "lockout season" crap. He still had to beat the Knicks, Pacers, Celtics and OKC to get that ring. I guarantee that if OKC had won that series, nobody would be questioning KD's ring.
    THat's because KD's ring would have meant that the Thunder would've had to go through the Mavericks, Lakers, Spurs, and then the Heat. Last year's Mavericks, Lakers, and Spurs were contenders. Last year's Knicks and Pacers were not

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kobe24FIRE View Post
    THat's because KD's ring would have meant that the Thunder would've had to go through the Mavericks, Lakers, Spurs, and then the Heat. Last year's Mavericks, Lakers, and Spurs were contenders. Last year's Knicks and Pacers were not
    Dallas was far from a contender dude, they lost all their impact players.......The east being the inferior conference doesn't take away from the fact they still had to go through those teams while being handicapped w/ injuries, including one of their big guns missing significant playoff time (talking about Miami).

vCash
    "It doesn't prove nothing. That was a lockout season,"
    Nice double negative Evans.

vCash
    I hope LBJ ***** on Brooklyn
    Future Ace

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast