Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by gotoHcarolina52 View Post
    Just another scrub whoring himself out for attention.
    So much THIS.

vCash
    I'll never forget running into Reggie Evans in a deli when he was in town to play Sacramento.

The guy ordered a Grilled Cheese in a Sicilian Deli.....what a *******.

vCash
    I see it Blatche and LBJ have the same moves tjough

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    I try to discredit the Heat at every opportunity but I can't grasp the logic behind a lockout shortened season having an asteric. Was Miami the only team that played 66 games? It was a lockout season for everyone, it was NBA basketball on an even playing field, and the Heat won it all.
    It really makes no sense. They had no advantage. Everyone was on the same playing field.

vCash
    atleast he said it before the game and not after :O

vCash
    I think he means his title means nothing going into the game but as far as Lebrons legacy it means a lot since he was thought to disappear in the play-offs. I think Evans says this to pump himself and his team up. A while back DeShawn Stevenson did the same thing and Lebron embarrassed him.

vCash
    this is the only team in the league that I would root for the Heat to beat. I have grown to hate the brooklyn nets as a Magic fan.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    I try to discredit the Heat at every opportunity but I can't grasp the logic behind a lockout shortened season having an asteric. Was Miami the only team that played 66 games? It was a lockout season for everyone, it was NBA basketball on an even playing field, and the Heat won it all.
    I think the only teams the shortened scheduled would of helped were the older teams like Boston and the Lakers.

vCash
    I think the way he said it is probably not exactly what he was trying to say cause Evans isn't the most articulate speaker so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt with that quote. He's selling LBJ short if he thinks JJ and LBJ are on the same level which I really don't think that's what he believes. Unless he really is crazy?

I think he was just comparing guys like JJ and Andray to LBJ in the sense that these guys and many others around the league all need to be doubled or they'll get a good shot off or be fouled. The way the league is with the touch fouls he's right only in the sense that LBJ is no different from alot of other guys in that he needs to be doubled constantly.

I think that what he as trying to say. Not that Blatche/JJ is on the same level as Lebron.

Edit: Not sure what he was getting at with the whole "title doesn't mean anything" thing. It means something maybe not to him cause he didn't win it but lockout or no lockout they still had to go through the playoffs as normal and win so they deserve credit for that.
    Last edited by Rockice_8; 01-30-2013 at 02:59 PM.

vCash
    i love when someone takes two somewhat innocuous statements and puts them together to make an incendiary thread title. that's the best.
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

vCash
    lol reggie evans

vCash
    It's reflective of their overconfident fanbase.

vCash
    Reggie Evans is a genius! This dude should get into marketing after he's done grabbing players nuts and looking like a homeless man on the court. Seriously though, he did peak my interest for this game now. I didn't think I was going to watch this game tonight but now I might just tune in to watch Lebron deliver a Cleveland Steamer via Miami on Brookyn's chest for Jay-Z to see. Either that or Lebron plays like Joe Johnson and Andray Blatche tonight like Evans said.

This is a big test for Brooklyn though with their new sense of purpose and play. Defending champs coming to town in the big city with everyone watching just to see how good they really are. Measuring stick game.

vCash
    I like Reggie. He's cool.

vCash
    Reggie does bring up some good points

They called me washed up? I have the HEART of a champion!

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast