Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Griz/Raptors looking for 3rd team to take Calderon's contract...Are you there Mitch?

This would be the ideal trade position for LA...Reunite Gasol and Calderon...both coming off the bench would be tremendous...Blake, Duhon and EBanks salaries work...

Grizzlies, Raptors Discussing Rudy Gay
    January 29 at 9:57pm CST By Alex Lee

TUESDAY, 9:57pm: Wojnarowski reports that the final hurdle for a deal that would send Gay to Toronto hinges on finding a third team to take Calderon's contract. He adds that within the deal's current framework, the Grizzlies are likely to receive another young Raptors player along with a future draft pick. Terrence Ross is not one of the names being considered, as the Raptors have reportedly deemed the rookie untouchable.
    ...A Dynasty A Cometh... 1225

vCash
    kobe's assist numbers will go down
    My TOP 10 favorite NBA players of All Time

1. Kobe Bryant
    2. Allen Iverson
    3. Reggie Miller
    4. Andrew Bynum
    5. Wilt Chamberlain
    6. Steve Nash
    7. Lamar Odom
    8. Ben Gordon
    9. Ray Allen
    10. Carmelo Anthony

vCash
    **** that throw in Gasol and snatch Derozan and Barg what are they going to do with him when they get Gay?

Let's get ready to Shiva!!!!!!!!!!!

vCash
    I think if calderon comes, it will be part of a Gasol trade and not a trade to reunite Gasol and Calderon sadly..

I mean, your right blake, duhon, and Ebanks would work financially but why would the rapters do that trade?

Your baby can't do this

vCash
    Ill trade gasol only if we get either derozen or Ross in the trade ..... But we should try this without giving up a big peice
    I'll do whatever it takes to win games, whether it's sitting on a bench waving a towel, handing a cup of water to a teammate, or hitting the game-winning shot.
    Kobe Bryant

vCash
    http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=b7mamkn

Haha Kobe earns about the same cash as all 3 of torontos highest paid players combined.

Your baby can't do this

vCash
    i think blake is fine play through the post of gasol. we do need a back up sf tho for duhon or morris + ebanks

vCash
    Blake, Duhon, Morris for calderon works numbers wise. If their just looking for a team willing to take Calderon on. Then the lakers should JUMP on this. Doesn't sound like they want equal talent back. Just want a team to help facilitate the deal. The lakers could turn 3 scrubs into 1 very good player.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    I think if calderon comes, it will be part of a Gasol trade and not a trade to reunite Gasol and Calderon sadly..

I mean, your right blake, duhon, and Ebanks would work financially but why would the rapters do that trade?

Right! Would be awesome to unload those Bamas, Blake,Duhon and Ebanks! Lol
    ...but probably won't happen...

vCash
    lets trade blake,duhon for calderon. s

vCash
    **** that.

Get us Conley and Zach Randolph and get Jose and Pau to Memphis.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocco007 View Post
    This would be the ideal trade position for LA...Reunite Gasol and Calderon...both coming off the bench would be tremendous...Blake, Duhon and EBanks salaries work...

Grizzlies, Raptors Discussing Rudy Gay
    January 29 at 9:57pm CST By Alex Lee

TUESDAY, 9:57pm: Wojnarowski reports that the final hurdle for a deal that would send Gay to Toronto hinges on finding a third team to take Calderon's contract. He adds that within the deal's current framework, the Grizzlies are likely to receive another young Raptors player along with a future draft pick. Terrence Ross is not one of the names being considered, as the Raptors have reportedly deemed the rookie untouchable.
    MEM want expirings, 'good' kids or picks. Blake has money owing as does Duhon though its only partially guaranteed and Ebanks has played 10 mins total in last 10 games. Not happening.

Think if you'd do the trade yourself rather than post this rubbish. MEM still want to contend somewhat and are dangling a top player, as is TOR. Again, its people wanting to turn our dog **** into chocolates.

"Push off Kevin, I'm the starting PF on this team."
    "Not for long Buddy, not for long."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellcrooner View Post
    **** that.

Yeah then you can be a grizzlies fan again!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellcrooner View Post
    **** that.

I can't believe you actually support (?) a Pau trade!!

vCash
    Mitch should b looking into a trade for Calderon but only for the Lakers scrubs, no1 that really contributes too much, it'll be great to have a reliable back up PG, plus the risk is low cuz Calderon's contract is expiring

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast