Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Miami Beach, FL
    Posts
    7,310
    vCash
    1500

    WWE: Wrestlemania 28 Cena-Rock

    just saw the highlights of the match, and it actually looked pretty good.
    finishers, outside the ring fight, and of course when cena tried to do rock's finisher, he got a rock bottom lol

    i saw a few posts on here that said they dont want to see another "once in a lifetime" fight between them.

    could you explain why? what part of it did you not like?

    i wonder if they would include Punk so to make it a triple threat match?


    LETS GO HEAT




  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    39,140
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Im_in_Mia_bish View Post
    just saw the highlights of the match, and it actually looked pretty good.
    finishers, outside the ring fight, and of course when cena tried to do rock's finisher, he got a rock bottom lol

    i saw a few posts on here that said they dont want to see another "once in a lifetime" fight between them.

    could you explain why? what part of it did you not like?

    i wonder if they would include Punk so to make it a triple threat match?
    People didnt want to see hhh vs taker last year either. Probably moreso. And that was fantastic.

    Dont worry about what others think. It could alienate your opinion, IMO.

    Some people just want to see certain matches that cater to their likes, realistic or not.


    I would say there are two main reasons why people on here dont want to see it. Well, three. They dont like either guy. They want punk instead (punk is an internet wrestling fans wet dream) and because we saw it last year.

    I think you have a good attitude towards wrestling. I say just enjoy the ride through mania and try not to over analyze things.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    The Mecca
    Posts
    13,335
    vCash
    1000
    IWC " Cena sucks. He is a face. All faces suck " .
    iwc - *Cena turns heel* " Omg he is heel he is awesome. Cena is one of the greatest of all-time"
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrigheyes4MVP View Post
    Lololololololololol

    This is the man you choose represent PWW and fight me for my PWW title?!?!?!

    This is going to be my easiest PWW match EVER!!!!

    I can't stop laughing at the thought of you making up your mind and deciding that Mbellz being your choice.

    This is going to be a piece of cake.

    12 - 15 - 13 The Day Mbellz killed the IWC and became The PWW Champion of The World

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    6,971
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Mbellz3o8 View Post
    IWC " Cena sucks. He is a face. All faces suck " .
    iwc - *Cena turns heel* " Omg he is heel he is awesome. Cena is one of the greatest of all-time"
    Omg the anti iwc superhero thank god you made your presence known again!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    The Mecca
    Posts
    13,335
    vCash
    1000
    Quote Originally Posted by Seguin View Post
    Omg the anti iwc superhero thank god you made your presence known again!
    And its the typical iwc fan.... Thank god you made your presences known with a smartass remark! This forum can go on!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrigheyes4MVP View Post
    Lololololololololol

    This is the man you choose represent PWW and fight me for my PWW title?!?!?!

    This is going to be my easiest PWW match EVER!!!!

    I can't stop laughing at the thought of you making up your mind and deciding that Mbellz being your choice.

    This is going to be a piece of cake.

    12 - 15 - 13 The Day Mbellz killed the IWC and became The PWW Champion of The World

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    63,168
    vCash
    2000
    I really don't care for Cena so really any match up with anyone, even my favorite wrestler Undertaker, and I'll still be a bit pessimistic about it. That said last year they put on a great match and I expect they will do the same this year. I mentioned it in another thread that the outcome looks so predictable now but wait and see what the plan is and how it is executed first before you crap on the match. Cena still very likely will walk out with the belt but match outcomes have been so obvious before and that obvious ending didn't happen.



  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    2,410
    vCash
    1500
    The problem wasn't the match last year - it was by most accounts, better than anyone expected given Cena's real limited style and Rock hadn't shown much in his 1 match at Survivor Series the year before.

    The problem last year was the build - there seemed to be legit heat b/w the 2 guys and instead of working together to build a great feud they constantly tore each other down. Cena for exampe would constantly no sell and straight laugh off some of Rock's threats. For a 'dream match' on paper it was so poorly executed in it's build that it turned a lot of people off.

    The problem with this year's match is exactly what Lions just said ... even if the build is better and they have the title to change it up a bit.. the match itself is seemingly set in stone for Cena getting his win back and ending WM as champ while Rock goes away again for months. Maybe the match will be fine - but much like the issues with the RUmble.. the result will lack any real drama. And the worst part about it.. is that at the end of the day when it's all said and done.. Cena will be WWE champ and it will all feel like the same old same old.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    52,937
    vCash
    1500
    cena sucks!
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

    1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals


  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    england
    Posts
    312
    vCash
    1500
    1- The outcome is so predictable. No way will the Rock be hanging around after mania
    2- WWE will come out of it looking bullshitters after the ' once in a lifetime ' crap
    3- Cena sucks donkey nuts
    4- There isn't a 4 because 1,2 and 3 were so good

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Miami Beach, FL
    Posts
    7,310
    vCash
    1500
    yeah if the rock leaves, he wont come back.
    he's back temporary, and im fine with that.

    and i do agree about the predictability factor.. im sure they will throw a curve ball in there.


    LETS GO HEAT




  11. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    10,824
    vCash
    1500
    Actually if you watched the whole match it was quite slow and puddling. Had its moments especially the last 5 minutes or so but Rock was winded in like 3 minutes and there were wayyy too many resthold spots then needs to be in a main event match at Mania.

    If they cut the match down to 17-18 minutes, it may turn out a bit better. But two babyface match is better as one off, not necessarily something people need to see again...

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    68,791
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Driven View Post
    People didnt want to see hhh vs taker last year either. Probably moreso. And that was fantastic.

    Dont worry about what others think. It could alienate your opinion, IMO.

    Some people just want to see certain matches that cater to their likes, realistic or not.


    I would say there are two main reasons why people on here dont want to see it. Well, three. They dont like either guy. They want punk instead (punk is an internet wrestling fans wet dream) and because we saw it last year.

    I think you have a good attitude towards wrestling. I say just enjoy the ride through mania and try not to over analyze things.
    Maybe also because it is beyond predictable and we all know cena has to win....Maybe because it wasnt a great match last year and their promo leading up to it week in and week out were meh to bad....Really what could they do that they already didnt?

    What was meant for me will be Mine once again... THE CHAMP OF CHAMPS IS BACK

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •