Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

Alternate jersey a possibility..

Ok guys I talked to my source the other day just bs'ing and he told me some changes in the jersey might be coming next season but mainly they might have a alternate jersey.. As you guys know I don't reveal my source for his and my sake so don't ask..

I have no details yet so for fun I thought it would be cool to discuss what we'd all like to see.. I'll start by saying I'd like to see the 80's 90's classic Giants on the helmet just with some of the new Nike style in it..

Now this is totally opposite but I'd also like to see a Oregon/Seatle jersey style with our colors.. That would be sick! And btw that's what my source is hoping for but he has no idea yet.

IF YOUR COMPUTER SAVVY AND WANT TO MAKE SOME TEMPLATES THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!!!

vCash
    Either blackout jerseys or 80's throwback and I'll be happy

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYGTom View Post
    I like the blackout idea, classic Giants look or a Nike Oregon style look?

vCash
    Yeah I work with some guys at the NFL office and they said they were talking about this last year too, but the Giants are stubborn on the idea of new jerseys or throwbacks. They're traditionalists apparently. Would be cool if they finally get it done and I think this new Nike relationship changes it all. They're gonna want to make a lot of money on them.....which is really what its all about.

Quote Originally Posted by NYGTom View Post
    Agreed 100% with this. Would like to see a Giants-Eagles game where they both wear the 80's throwbacks. Blackout Oregon style would be sick too.

I also wouldn't mind seeing the red jerseys comeback. I don't buy into that nonsense about them losing when they wear them. Players are superstitious about it, but they're dumb. Correlation does not equal causation They should be able to win in diapers if they really had to. Red jerseys are just nice and classic. Love the old school stuff (which is why I love our current helmets WAY more than the 80's "GIANTS" helmets).

Really, I don't care if they wear pink jerseys with purple spots.....JUST WIN.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Yeah I work with some guys at the NFL office and they said they were talking about this last year too, but the Giants are stubborn on the idea of new jerseys or throwbacks. They're traditionalists apparently. Would be cool if they finally get it done and I think this new Nike relationship changes it all. They're gonna want to make a lot of money on them.....which is really what its all about.

Agreed 100% with this. Would like to see a Giants-Eagles game where they both wear the 80's throwbacks. Blackout Oregon style would be sick too.

I also wouldn't mind seeing the red jerseys comeback. I don't buy into that nonsense about them losing when they wear them. Players are superstitious about it, but they're dumb. Correlation does not equal causation They should be able to win in diapers if they really had to. Red jerseys are just nice and classic. Love the old school stuff (which is why I love our current helmets WAY more than the 80's "GIANTS" helmets).

Really, I don't care if they wear pink jerseys with purple spots.....JUST WIN.
    Lol I hear that.. but I was told there's no way the Red jerseys would come back. I love em too, got a Eli and Strahan in Red.. 1 of about 10 Strahan jerseys I have.. He's my all time favorite Giant, growing up I went to his football camps every year.

vCash
    Honestly the Giants need to do this because this type of stuff gets players excited for whatever reason, and clearly we need that
    X's and O's Breakdown of each of Eli Manning's 27 Interceptions

http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...-Interceptions

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by .Sean. View Post
    Honestly the Giants need to do this because this type of stuff gets players excited for whatever reason, and clearly we need that
    Maybe that's why they're being more open to the idea..

vCash

vCash
    I honestly would like them to change up the pants, i know they have always been grey but they just look like they dont belong. I like Kansas's silver with basically the other colors being the same.

Hate it?

vCash
    It's public info that the Giants will use a new alternative jersey next season. No source or drama needed.

Would prefer something like the TCU alternative helmet yet blue with the "NY" expanded to "NYG"

http://www.google.com/search?q=tcu+a...60%3B687%3B461
    Last edited by NYSPORTS98; 01-30-2013 at 09:17 PM.

"We have been watching and waiting, but I wouldn't say we intend to continue to do that. I think you watch and wait to try and assess a situation and act accordingly. It might involve more waiting. It might involve moving in one direction or another. We've done plenty of watching and waiting. If we can move in a particular direction, we might do that."

Sandy Alderson: 2011.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Wow sadly but honestly you might be on to something. They've been making a lot of shirts and hats with that logo. Saw them like crazy in the Giants flagship store in the stadium..

vCash
    Never mind not worth it, back to ignore you go 98 with your wise *** remarks.
    Last edited by NY007; 01-30-2013 at 09:26 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NY007 View Post
    Lol I hear that.. but I was told there's no way the Red jerseys would come back. I love em too, got a Eli and Strahan in Red.. 1 of about 10 Strahan jerseys I have.. He's my all time favorite Giant, growing up I went to his football camps every year.
    man that's some those were the best alt jerseys I've ever seen besides Seattle's current neon green jersey, but shoot, either the red jersey, or this sexy grey jersey: https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&...ml%3B402%3B316

in fact, It be cool if they customize the red jersey, making the numbers and logo blue, the name white, and adding the 3 stripes that's on each arm of the white jersey on the red jersey, but make it alternate blue, white, blue....if only i had Photoshop, I would show you guys what I'm talking about...
    Last edited by cowboyskilla; 01-30-2013 at 11:55 PM.
    BORN AND RAISED TO KILL COWBOYS
    13-9 Record & Super Bowl 46 Champs: You made it true Big Blue!!!!(Now Aim High For #5!!!!! )

Gimme MORE of that BAZE D'andummy!

NY Giants Fan, LA Lakers Fan, LA Dodgers Fan

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    man that's some those were the best alt jerseys I've ever seen besides Seattle's current neon green jersey, but shoot, either the red jersey, or this sexy grey jersey: https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&...ml%3B402%3B316

in fact, It be cool if they customize the red jersey, making the numbers and logo blue, the name white, and adding the 3 stripes that's on each arm of the white jersey on the red jersey, but make it alternate blue, white, blue....if only i had Photoshop, I would show you guys what I'm talking about...
    So get photo shop and lets see what you can do lol, dead serious I'm curios what that would look like.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NY007 View Post
    Wow sadly but honestly you might be on to something. They've been making a lot of shirts and hats with that logo. Saw them like crazy in the Giants flagship store in the stadium..
    God I hope not. Hate that logo. It still pops up on some Giants shows in the background. It looks like the logo of an indoor lacrosse team or something...not the Giants. I loved when they went back to the lowercase ny....hope they stick with it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast