Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NewEraFt.ET12 View Post
    Uhhh Ok LOL.
    It was a joke. I was disagreeing with you wanting to lose the game...

vCash
    Holy **** Doug is sweaty as hell in the post game. He needs medical attention.

vCash
    The way I see it honestly, as long as there are teams like Washington, Cleveland, Toronto, Sacramento, Phoenix and Charlotte we'll never be a bottom 3 squad. And the last couple playoffs were very exciting, I enjoyed the Bulls series, Celtics series and Heat series circa 2011. If we get Bynum healthy, watch Jrue progress, why root for tanking? Why not want to see our team do well and hopefully get into the playoffs at the 7 or 6 seed, avoid Miami, and make a series interesting?

vCash
    LOL Doug always has me rolling when he is talking about Nick Young and calling him Swaggy. He is so serious about it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sixerlover View Post
    The way I see it honestly, as long as there are teams like Washington, Cleveland, Toronto, Sacramento, Phoenix and Charlotte we'll never be a bottom 3 squad. And the last couple playoffs were very exciting, I enjoyed the Bulls series, Celtics series and Heat series circa 2011. If we get Bynum healthy, watch Jrue progress, why root for tanking? Why not want to see our team do well and hopefully get into the playoffs at the 7 or 6 seed, avoid Miami, and make a series interesting?

+ 100

vCash
    Missed it. Not that upset about it. I'm not sure I like a single player's line. Maybe Lavoy, I guess? Wright gets a pass because I'm glad he's out of the Doug-house. ET's shooting looks lol woeful. Why oh why do we refuse to get to the line?

vCash
    Hopefully he's out of the Doug-house. Wright might have only got PT because Wilkins missed the game due to personal reasons.
    Last edited by wannabGM; 01-31-2013 at 11:06 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by RickyPrior View Post
    When you go out of the way just to hate...no one takes you seriously.

vCash
    This was easily the worst Sixers game I have ever been to in my life.

The play of the game was a layup, Spencer Hawes was co-POTG even though he played horrible, and the best part of the night was wheelchair basketball at halftime.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NewEraFt.ET12 View Post
    Uhhh Ok LOL.

Anyway wtf was that game? Did both teams decide just to not care? Feel like I just wasted 2 hours watching a pickup game.
    This.

vCash
    most of you complain waaaay too much. a win is a win. not every game is gonna be pretty espcially with this team i dont get why thats so hard to understand

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 2-ONE-5 View Post
    most of you complain waaaay too much. a win is a win. not every game is gonna be pretty espcially with this team i dont get why thats so hard to understand
    Doesn't sound to me like anyone is demanding consistently 'pretty basketball'. But when the team has displayed such a performance maybe, what, six times all season...yeah, we reserve the right to be critical.

When you play poorly and win: That's called being lucky. An accident.

vCash
    yea whatever you say. they won, thats really all i care about right now.

also there was no luck involved last night

vCash
    Or you can look at the positive of a win like this. They're learning to fight trough nights where things are going poorly. They're finding ways to win games rather than loose them. Heck even earlier this season in a game like this everyone would have packed it in and walked away with the L, now other guys are stepping up and fighting and willing a chance at a W.
    Warning, my sig is NSFW. But hot damn is it hot:

Click here to see how awesome.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    They're finding ways to win games rather than loose them. .
    Are you ****ing kidding.

They've done nothing BUT lose games they should have won.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 2-ONE-5 View Post
    yea whatever you say. they won, thats really all i care about right now.

also there was no luck involved last night
    1. I assume that is all you care about, yes. And those of us who know the game know that's a Loser's mentality.

2. Haha. Yeah, whatever you say. The Wizzards handed us the ball 18 times; very few were forced TO's. And we, again, got to the line about 10 times (making 6). We were outrebounded, and our starting SF shot about 26%, while Wall went 3 for 12.

Don't kid yourself.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast