Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 143
  1. #91
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,844
    vCash
    1500
    Dave McMenamin: D'Antoni on Pau expressing his frustration about being benched: "I guess the 'all for one' lasted about 48 hours. Not bad" Twitter @mcten

  2. #92
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    349
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by jchase3 View Post
    sad to say it but it's time for him to go.
    I agree!

    Wish we could have gotten in the Calderon deal! An somehow dumped, Duhon and Blake! Lol

  3. #93
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    15,425
    vCash
    1500
    Pringles should have just used a better excuse than small ball to the media. Cite the fact he just brought back Kobe and Nash, even though its a lie, just say I only brought them back to teach Blake and Meeks a lesson.

    Much harder to argue that rationale if you're Pau and it puts those two on notice that they have to play better to rest Nash and Kobe

  4. #94
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Austin tx
    Posts
    3,272
    vCash
    1500
    [QUOTE=championships;25265241]Barg sucks!!!![/QU
    But Derozan is nice and worth taking Barg, he's is a stretch 4 let him sit in the corner and hit open 3's


    Let's get ready to Shiva!!!!!!!!!!!

  5. #95
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    #TeamSachs
    Posts
    23,930
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by LakerSemper View Post
    Dave McMenamin: D'Antoni on Pau expressing his frustration about being benched: "I guess the 'all for one' lasted about 48 hours. Not bad" Twitter @mcten
    Fck mda

  6. #96
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    2,984
    vCash
    1500
    Gasol's whining lost us the game. Congrats you got the most minute in the game but produced *****.

  7. #97
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    7,598
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by LAKobeBryant View Post
    Gasol's whining lost us the game. Congrats you got the most minute in the game but produced *****.
    Um... How??

  8. #98
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Shambala
    Posts
    43,075
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by MickeyMgl View Post
    Um... How??
    Dont waste your time.
    ]

  9. #99
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    #TeamSachs
    Posts
    23,930
    vCash
    1500
    Quick, someone tell mike dantoni to jump off a cliff...he'll actually do what you tell him

  10. #100
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    418
    vCash
    1500
    Great. You got your wish Pau and you did NOTHING productive in the 4th except two free throws after missing 3. You suck. And ******* dantoni for caving into this weenies demands.

  11. #101
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Shambala
    Posts
    43,075
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by cp3fan View Post
    Great. You got your wish Pau and you did NOTHING productive in the 4th except two free throws after missing 3. You suck. And ******* dantoni for caving into this weenies demands.


    btw cp3fan, clippers is the next door, right there on the right side of the staples, yeah there were theres no banners..
    ]

  12. #102
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    5,909
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by cp3fan View Post
    Great. You got your wish Pau and you did NOTHING productive in the 4th except two free throws after missing 3. You suck. And ******* dantoni for caving into this weenies demands.
    You must have missed the part where Dwight got injured again after bringing the ball down on a rebound.

    Thats the only time Pau gets minutes in the 4th is if Dwight injures himself by BRINGING THE BALL DOWN TO HIS KNEES LIKE AN IDIOT.

    Or should I say like a D'Antoni

  13. #103
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    3,185
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellcrooner View Post


    btw cp3fan, clippers is the next door, right there on the right side of the staples, yeah there were theres no banners..
    Good one.
    2016 : KKK

  14. #104
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    2,984
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by jsthornton7 View Post
    You must have missed the part where Dwight got injured again after bringing the ball down on a rebound.

    Thats the only time Pau gets minutes in the 4th is if Dwight injures himself by BRINGING THE BALL DOWN TO HIS KNEES LIKE AN IDIOT.

    Or should I say like a D'Antoni
    what????? Pau played the whole second half....

  15. #105
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    27,947
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by LAKobeBryant View Post
    Gasol's whining lost us the game. Congrats you got the most minute in the game but produced *****.
    Interesting. Now Pau's whining is costing the Lakers game.

    He took a **** before the game, lets not forget that as well.



    Free As Seagull.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •