Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    vCash
    And you peeps that have forgotten what Pau did for this franchise and u want him gone will probably use this bs article to say "see we need to trade this complaining fool".

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Great_One View Post
    And you peeps that have forgotten what Pau did for this franchise and u want him gone will probably use this bs article to say "see we need to trade this complaining fool".
    It's just annoying, that everyone has realized this last week or so that all the players on this team have to make sacrifices (minutes/stats wise) in order to have a successful team. You have seen the outcome especially when Kobe sacrifices his points. So its working and your team is finally winning... Why ***** about it if you are one of the top payed players in the league on a great franchise?
    #Chow!

vCash
    Competitor??? Loool

Not the last two years and a half pau!

Kobe and Dwight have sacrified scoring for the team and this sissy is crying?

Ship his A.S.S out!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Competitor??? Loool

Not the last two years and a half pau!

Kobe and Dwight have sacrified scoring for the team and this sissy is crying?

Ship his A.S.S out!
    We can't though.. unless we start losing again and are looking to blow the team up... Whether he likes it or not, Gasol is the perfect Center/6th man with Jordan Hill out for the year.
    #Chow!

vCash
    D'Antoni made the right move, you don't put Pau on the floor when they are playing small. Pau is just whining like a girl and at this point I want him out of here. It sucks too because he used to be my favorite Laker before he stopped being a team player.

The PSD's Official Steve Nash Support Crew, Members: R4L

vCash
    Pau forgot his big boy pants again

vCash
    Gasol can barely defend a back to the basket post player, how is he going to guard a 3 point marksman like Anderson?

vCash
    He'll be dealt to Charlotte soon. They have an extra first rounder and an expiring Diop.
    With Earl Clark playing so well, Gasol has become more expendable. I just wish Hill wasn't hurt

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Decimotox View Post
    Are you kidding me? If Gasol had been out there with the Hornets' small lineup, D'Antoni would have been accommodating them even more. It was smart to have Gasol on the bench. Maybe not smart to have Jamison in, but they would have destroyed Gasol since he's slow. When a team goes small and quick, you can't have Dwight AND Pau in there. It doesn't make sense. I see where D'Antoni is coming from. Plus, we won didn't we?

Pau is just being a cry baby. I can smell his vagina from Minneapolis.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Great_One View Post
    It's not just about this article. It's about his play the last 2 1/2 seasons...By all means thanks for the Titles but the NBA just like any sports is a "What Have You Done For Me Lately League" You're only as good as your last game, last season etc...I Think ppl forget this is a Business you gotta push your love to the side & do whats best for the team when the time comes

vCash
    D'Antoni did promise Pau that he would be in at crunch time and He has now made himself a liar

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MVPKOBE43 View Post
    D'Antoni did promise Pau that he would be in at crunch time and He has now made himself a liar
    He was playing in cruchtime in the OKC game

vCash
    Pau+Ebanks For Ryan+OmekaOkafor
    :c

vCash
    J.Smoove

vCash
    not the time Pau. theres a bigger task at hand right now. Do you see Kobe crying about getting less shots? NO. Its about the team, its about racking up wins, not your own personal **** pau

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast