Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Ryan anderson was just a bad matchup for gasol, you need a more athletic guy to guard him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bullishsince87 View Post
    Ryan anderson was just a bad matchup for gasol, you need a more athletic guy to guard him.
    This.

Thank Christ, someone else actually understands basketball matchups!

vCash
    OMG Pau!

I really don't wanna trade him, but if he wants out then I would really love a good back up Center+SF

vCash
    People love to talk about Pau Gasol's CLASS. He is showing how classy he is now that he is on the backfoot.

Stop *****ing about it in the press and go talk to your head coach personally. Even if media wants to ask you the question...you dont have to answer it.

This team needs all the cohesion/positivity right now...and he needs to figure out whether he is all in or all out.

I saw how he wasnt even celebrating in the last minute. I almost thought that he had gone back in the dressing room for some injury or something, until i saw his *** sitting on the chair.

Dont care if you are happy or not, or whether you deserve or not...but be a ****ing team player and stop crying every time you are benched.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PGLakers View Post
    People love to talk about Pau Gasol's CLASS. He is showing how classy he is now that he is on the backfoot.

Stop *****ing about it in the press and go talk to your head coach personally. Even if media wants to ask you the question...you dont have to answer it.

This team needs all the cohesion/positivity right now...and he needs to figure out whether he is all in or all out.

I saw how he wasnt even celebrating in the last minute. I almost thought that he had gone back in the dressing room for some injury or something, until i saw his *** sitting on the chair.

Dont care if you are happy or not, or whether you deserve or not...but be a ****ing team player and stop crying every time you are benched.
    Completely agree. While I do think he had a right to be pissed off for how D'antoni handled things, I would much rather him talk to his coach in private, rather then ***** about it to the media.

It just creates more drama. He needs to stop going to the media with his problems.

vCash
    Dantoni shouldn't just react to the other team, he needs to dictate the game.

Either way, who cares if Pau *****es. Let him vent, as long as he continues to play well off the bench.

136-206, 66% CMP, 1,517 Yds, 7.36 Avg, 9 TD, 4 INTs, 60.9 QBR, 94.3 RTG

This man is making me question my sexuality

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenceman View Post
    Dantoni shouldn't just react to the other team, he needs to dictate the game.

Either way, who cares if Pau *****es. Let him vent, as long as he continues to play well off the bench.
    what was he doing for the 3.5 quarters? They got hot in 4th...and he wanted to play it safe. Cant blame the coach when the team was 19-25. How was he supposed to know that the starters were going to make it worse?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DanG View Post
    OMG Pau!

I really don't wanna trade him, but if he wants out then I would really love a good back up Center+SF
    yes but who???

vCash
    Wow..........finally Pau stands up for himself. He should have said something 2 years ago. One comment to defend himself and you idiot so called laker fans are with your crap. STFU.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple&Gold24 View Post
    Wow..........finally Pau stands up for himself. He should have said something 2 years ago. One comment to defend himself and you idiot so called laker fans are with your crap. STFU.
    This hasn't just been one comment, he's been doing it ever since he got taken out of the starting lineup. And he wasn't "defending" himself, he was complaining. There's a difference.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Showtime Steve View Post
    He is forcing a trade to memphis to play with his brother.gasol for gay. Not that I necessarily want that, but it seems like its heading that way.
    i do
    This is all very funny.

Follow me on Twitter @KnowNameGuy

vCash
    [QUOTE=Decimotox;25258333]In addition, I honestly don't care who plays if it means we win. Shouldn't you guys (except Pau-***-kissing crooner) feel the same way?[/QUOTE]

I do... Question, what if Pau had played in the last few minutes and we lost?? Then what? Kobe didn't pass him the ball enough, D'Antoni not putting him in the post, Howard taking his shots, Metta messed up on his defensive assignment, Kobe not guarding his man??? It's always something with this whiny lil' *****.... But we'll never know that because THEY WON!!!!! Now Pau is talking about the "competitior" that he is when we've seen him DISAPPEAR twice in the playoffs and most of this season????!!!!

Ship his punk *** out on the first thing smoking... I'm sick of this WNBA bench player....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bullishsince87 View Post
    Wait what?? I'm not defending Gasol but why do you need an athletic guy to guard Anderson??

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinylman View Post
    The dandummy quote confirms his inept coaching approach

He doesn't dictate what happens he just blindly accommodates the other team

That is a recipe for disaster if we ever make the playoffs
    Quote Originally Posted by duane v View Post
    nail on the head
    I second this. MDA is a chump. Phil would never let another coach dictate what players he had on the court. How many times would Phil go big against a small lineup only to havethe other coach break down and go big because they were getting dominated.

vCash
    pau had the BEST +- of the whole team., pau was playing a good game in pace for a trip dub, pau has been playing well since coming back from teh concussion.

Yesterday
    Each time he went in the leads were extended.
    Each time he went out the leads went down.

SO sorry Dumbtoni but i DO NOT BUY your crap, you are doing EVERYTHING posible to run Pau out of town, be a man and go public saying you want him traded and stop with your bull **** .
    I wonder how can anybody be so stupid or so blind to not realize that this is what is been happening since day 1.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast