Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast
    vCash
    Looks like we'll go another game where Gallo doesn't close it out. He did touch the ball much down the closing minutes..

vCash
    Luckily though, Dre helped out by making some big shots down the paint area. I'll take it.

vCash
    Well done Nuggs. You avoided a possible goof. Good close out.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BRAVE KID View Post
    Looks like we'll go another game where Gallo doesn't close it out. He did touch the ball much down the closing minutes..
    Did he get many real offensive touchs from the 5 minute mark you mentioned? Hard to complain when the team wins but I really do question the logic.
    I'm always happy to discuss anything from hoops, to hockey, to reality TV with anyone that is polite no matter what their opinion. With that said if you are disrespectful or dishonest poster please do not expect a reply.

vCash
    5 game win streak

vCash
    And another note...this game shows the value of McGee.

Yea, McGee is a goof ball more often than not and he's a frustrating player but that length speaks volumes. He would of definitely altered quite a few shots tonight. The rockets attacked non stop and we had trouble adjusting to it all night (well at least the second half..b/c that's the one that I actually saw).

vCash

Yea, McGee is a goof ball more often than not and he's a frustrating player but that length speaks volumes. He would of definitely altered quite a few shots tonight. The rockets attacked non stop and we had trouble adjusting to it all night (well at least the second half..b/c that's the one that I actually saw).
    Definitely... 2 games we went through some serious motions without him

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SLY WILLIAMS View Post
    Did he get many real offensive touchs from the 5 minute mark you mentioned? Hard to complain when the team wins but I really do question the logic.
    Whoops..meant to put "didn't" instead of "did."

Nah, it didn't look like he got many touches from the 5th minute on. It was Ty/Dre/Iggy controlling the ball..as usual.

At least Dre took, and made, good shots.

vCash

They need a deterrent back there because they allow so much penetration. Statistically McGee has had a pretty efficient season. He has played better than I expected.
    I'm always happy to discuss anything from hoops, to hockey, to reality TV with anyone that is polite no matter what their opinion. With that said if you are disrespectful or dishonest poster please do not expect a reply.

vCash

Yup!
    Nuggets 2014-15 motto: Return to mediocrity

Hall & Oates - Melo come back
    Melo come back, any kind of intelligent fan could see
    There was something in everything about you
    Melo come back, you can blame it all George Karl
    He was wrong and I just can't live without you

vCash
    Good win, keep it rolling, so close to memphis and golden state! we need to keep this up and get that 4 seed, then hope someone falls off so we can move up to 3

Sounds like it could of went smoother but a wins a win

Cant wait until i can actually start being in here and watching the games consistently again

vCash
    Great win, Memphis should drop off after trading away Gay.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jt1bui View Post
    Great win, Memphis should drop off after trading away Gay.
    Yeah that was a pretty stupid move just like when the Nuggets traded away 30 points of offense and expected it to be made up by a player who averaged 12.8 points last year and the rest of the team improving. No, wait a minute!

vCash
    If Gallo was allowed to touch the ball in the last 3 minutes of games I think he would raise his ppg from 17ppg to over 19ppg on free throws alone. I saw a shocking statistic. Gallo has made 185 free throws (10th in the NBA). Lebron James is 9th in the NBA with only 7 more made free throws this season.

vCash
    Nice win last night! It might not have been pretty but a win is a win. Gallo was fantastic. Iggy bothers me, I can't stand all of his TO's.

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast