Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IgglesFanInCO View Post
    All-star is an overrated award that means nothing, KG is an all-star starter and it is easy to argue that Faried has been around his level of production, but faried didnt even get close to making the team, so what?

I have absolutely no doubt that this team has more talent than the Spurs

but the difference? coaching and execution
    I agree with you about the all star game and KG. KG over Faried is a popularity contest although in different conferences. As far as the Nuggets having more talent than the Spurs maybe they do 1-12 but 1-6 I would respectfully disagree.
    I'm always happy to discuss anything from hoops, to hockey, to reality TV with anyone that is polite no matter what their opinion. With that said if you are disrespectful or dishonest poster please do not expect a reply.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SLY WILLIAMS View Post
    I agree with you about the all star game and KG. KG over Faried is a popularity contest although in different conferences. As far as the Nuggets having more talent than the Spurs maybe they do 1-12 but 1-6 I would respectfully disagree.
    I think if you saw what a coach who actually develops talent and uses it correctly could do with Lawson, Gallo, and McGee you would change your mind, he would make them top 5 players at their positions

vCash
    I have no idea how us and spurs got started, but damn no mcgee again tonight

Chandler the rockets killer is back though

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IgglesFanInCO View Post
    I think if you saw what a coach who actually develops talent and uses it correctly could do with Lawson, Gallo, and McGee you would change your mind, he would make them top 5 players at their positions
    I hate the Spurs. My uncle was actually one of the team doctors for the Spurs for 16 years. My whole family are Spurs fans. I see the Spurs up close. While I admit Pop is a great coach Duncan, Parker, Manu, etc would be very good players no matter where they played. I do not know if Pop could make McGee a top 5 player. He would try but there have been several potential guys that Pop was not able to fix. Pop does not have much patience with guys that are not fundamentally sound or guys that do not defend. In their primes Parker is just a better player than Lawson. Manu has better than Gallo. Duncan has been better than Mcgee. As much as I hate the Spurs and hate admitting that those players were/are better regardless of coach in my opinion. Hopefully all the the Nuggets players will grow and keep maturing while the Spurs get old.
    I'm always happy to discuss anything from hoops, to hockey, to reality TV with anyone that is polite no matter what their opinion. With that said if you are disrespectful or dishonest poster please do not expect a reply.

vCash
    These turnovers are ridiculous

vCash
    Gallo 2nd in SF scoring for January?

Is Melo and Lebron no longer a SF? That stat just seems way off

vCash
    I don't like Wilson taking Faried minutes. I know at this moment cause Harden out there, but I rather Brewer move over to the 2, Ill will to the 3

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Beastson View Post
    I don't like Wilson taking Faried minutes. I know at this moment cause Harden out there, but I rather Brewer move over to the 2, Ill will to the 3
    That would probably be a much more effective line up

vCash
    Our offensive has played like crap the last few minutes

vCash
    Ty gotta start using his left hand

vCash
    Where is k2 and faried

vCash
    See when Faried comes in... what happens?

Ill Will is not a 4

vCash
    two sick back to back dunks

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Beastson View Post
    See when Faried comes in... what happens?

Ill Will is not a 4
    Yeah Ill Will is definitely a 3

vCash
    Good I like this pace. Back to back in altitude, should have been playing this way. This favors us

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast