Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Most of those names I'd be embarassed as an organization to be against.

National Safe Kids Campaign- so the NRA is pretty much saying safe kids suck. keep em in danger!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicHero3 View Post

National Safe Kids Campaign- so the NRA is pretty much saying safe kids suck. keep em in danger!
    yep

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

vCash

You might say that, but first read this communist piece of extremist propaganda from the National Safe Kids Campaign's own website:

The most effective way to keep children safe from unintentional firearm injury is to not have guns in a home where children live or play. If this is not possible, keep children from accessing firearms by:

- Storing guns unloaded and locked (including gun locks)
    - Storing ammunition in a separate location, also locked
    - Hiding the keys to gun and ammunition storage

Also, children should be taught to tell an adult if they see a gun and to never touch a gun.
    Obviously this type of rhetoric(that ironically the NRA routinely echoes) warrants them being put on the list.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The Schmooze View Post
    You might say that, but first read this communist piece of extremist propaganda from the National Safe Kids Campaign's own website:

Obviously this type of rhetoric(that ironically the NRA routinely echoes) warrants them being put on the list.
    haha true, but what about these...

American Bar Association
    -Literally, the law has spoken against them.

American Firearms Association
    -The pseudo NRA?

National Association of Police Organizations
    Police Foundation
    - haha this one makes the NRA look pretty bad

National Spinal Cord Injury Association
    - this one made me laugh

Ben & Jerry`s Homemade, Inc.
    - how dare them and their delicious ice cream!

Kansas City Chiefs
    St. Louis Rams

- yeah lets call out a team from America's FAVORITE sport... real good PR there

If you go thru this list, its actually humorous how dumb the NRA is for calling these ppl out for bashing the NRA at some point. Makes me want to join in on it.
    Last edited by MagicHero3; 01-30-2013 at 03:40 PM.

vCash
    The only way to stop these people on the list is with a good guy with a gun
    You're talking to me all wrong... It's the wrong tone. You do it again and I'll stab you in the face with a soldering iron. Hey, tell me, does your mother sew? BOOM. Get her to sew that!

vCash
    This type of tactic is stale and obvious and I think it only serves to galvanize people against the authors, just as the deal where they listed gun owners had the reverse effect they had hoped to gain. Any time you try to focus resentment or anger at people whos opinion is against yours,it feels like an effort to intimidate and bully them into submission.
    STORK WAS RIGHT!
    Mcfadden is useless

vCash
    haha true, but what about these...

American Bar Association
    -Literally, the law has spoken against them.

American Firearms Association
    -The pseudo NRA?

National Association of Police Organizations
    Police Foundation
    - haha this one makes the NRA look pretty bad

National Spinal Cord Injury Association
    - this one made me laugh

Ben & Jerry`s Homemade, Inc.
    - how dare them and their delicious ice cream!

Kansas City Chiefs
    St. Louis Rams

- yeah lets call out a team from America's FAVORITE sport... real good PR there

If you go thru this list, its actually humorous how dumb the NRA is for calling these ppl out for bashing the NRA at some point. Makes me want to join in on it.
    it's really no different then those who want to boycott Chick Filet for not agreeing with their position on something. What has a chicken sandwhich ever done it's the same as some ice cream.

Come to psd where admitted dupes who do nothing but troll the gd and fs forum are free. But man don't you dare mention trolling on someone's wall.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by behindmydesk View Post
    it's really no different then those who want to boycott Chick Filet for not agreeing with their position on something. What has a chicken sandwhich ever done it's the same as some ice cream.
    It's Chick Fil A, but THANK YOU.

People boycott against Chick Fil A, "OMG THEY'RE AMERICAN HEROES!"

NRA releases what amounts to a list of suggested boycotts, "OMG THEY'RE THE SCOURGE OF THE NATION!"

Double standards everywhere.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by homestarunner93 View Post
    It's Chick Fil A, but THANK YOU.

People boycott against Chick Fil A, "OMG THEY'RE AMERICAN HEROES!"

NRA releases what amounts to a list of suggested boycotts, "OMG THEY'RE THE SCOURGE OF THE NATION!"

Double standards everywhere.
    I have no idea what the **** you're talking about. Who is calling Chick-Fil-A American heroes, while at the same time calling the NRA the scourge of the nation?
    Visit my Blog.

"Glad the GOP finally came out with an Obamacare alternative. Can't wait to see their alternative to the Iraq War." - @LOLGOP

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    I have no idea what the **** you're talking about. Who is calling Chick-Fil-A American heroes, while at the same time calling the NRA the scourge of the nation?
    I was speaking about the people boycotting Chick Fil A, not Chick Fil A itself. Not that complicated.

vCash
    This explains why Jack Nicholson wasn't at the Laker game last night. He was afraid the NRA might attack him.

vCash
    My question is, why does this matter... at all.... to anyone.... the folks on this list would by in large be proud to be called an enemy of the NRA. Does this thread assert that the NRA can't have such a list? If so, why? If that is not the assertion of the thread, then what is it?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Patsfan56 View Post
    My question is, why does this matter... at all.... to anyone.... the folks on this list would by in large be proud to be called an enemy of the NRA. Does this thread assert that the NRA can't have such a list? If so, why? If that is not the assertion of the thread, then what is it?
    I didn't start the thread, so, I don't know if there is an assertion, but on behalf of only me, my assertion would be that their list of enemies makes them look like paranoid schizophrenics. No one is saying they cannot have such a list, it is just the length and breadth of the list that is so absurd.

To assert that The Temptations, is your enemy would be tantamount to saying anyone who has ever publicly said anything ever against you is your enemy. My lord, that is a group that has had something like 25 members over the years, with the originals gone. It shows that the NRA leadership has lost any kind of sanity.

If you ever saw that great old movie, The Caine Mutiny, there is a scene where Humphry Bogart is in court, testifying about how disloyal his crew is, and he looks nuts. That is the NRA. It is a great movie.
    Here is the question of the day, does anyone think that wealthy people should pay a lower percentage of their income to taxes than middle class people? Don't argue tax brackets, just a simple question. Do you think someone earning 46 million dollars should pay a lower percentage of their income than say someone earning sixty thousand?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by homestarunner93 View Post
    I was speaking about the people boycotting Chick Fil A, not Chick Fil A itself. Not that complicated.
    Obviously you were. But I still don't know how this is a double standard.
    Visit my Blog.

"Glad the GOP finally came out with an Obamacare alternative. Can't wait to see their alternative to the Iraq War." - @LOLGOP

vCash
    I have seen it and you are right. Unfortunately, this issue very, very closely resembles the South Park episode where Stan has to vote, and choose between a giant douche, and a turd sandwich. You can pick which side the NRA and Feinstein are on respectively, but does it really matter? We're still picking between a giant douche and a turd sandwich.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast